Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Advertising/ Devil imagery: Dodge, Mopar

This has seemed to be a fairly obvious campaign. The colours used are usually red and black, the atmosphere is 'kick-ass', or 'raise some hell'. Their target audience is younger. Their slogan is "Grab life by the Horns", their mantra at the close of every commercial is "Kick-It!"

Decades ago Dodge decided to call it's truck Ram. They put a rams head with horns on the hood of the trucks. Now that sister nameplate Plymouth has disappeared, all Dodge vehicles wear the Ram logo. A car's grille is unique to a mark, Dodge has decided that whether on a minivan, car or truck that a simple cross with a goat's head on it is the way to go.

Closely associated with Dodge is Mopar, or Motor Parts. Their M logo looks similar to a devil's pitchfork or trident.

http://www.dodge.com
http://www.mopar.com

Old 02-19-2005, 04:43 PM

Default Re: Advertising/ Devil imagery: Dodge, Mopar

Until Dodge or Mopar has Baphomet pentagrams for logos, I think your looking into somethin' that's not there. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-19-2005, 08:24 PM

Well I'm no expert, and I don't want to be but it seems pretty obvious. What shape do you see (in black) inside the red Dodge Ram logo? The same shape as the bap... thing I just looked up, exactly the same.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:01 AM

So, where's the star encasing the goat-head and the circle around it in the logo?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-20-2005, 12:08 PM

Hello this!
Re: Imagery. You are right in regards to The Beast Imagery. I've known this for years through a friend of mine in advertising, plus most males on his father's side(uncles, cousins) were freemasons. They loved their Chrysler Corporation cars and trucks. They love their little symbols and logos, and the whole "look at us". Actually, I like my Dodge minivan. However, I am not associated with the Freemasons or Eastern Stars in any way. The old chrysler emblem was a hidden five pointed star with the points folded into the center. That was well known. Somewhere I read in these threads:
some know, some don't. There's alot of advertising with images imbedded 'here and there'. Some for subliminal affect, some for 'right in your face' affect. But you are right, it is intentional. They are not exactly going to put Bapho-whomever on anything. Just the representation of.
Old 02-20-2005, 02:19 PM

I believe the thread "some articles you might find interesting" is completely appropriate to the nature of this thread and the imagery the media uses to subtly coerce minds where they want them to go - memes.
Old 02-20-2005, 04:48 PM

Dodge Brothers Canada Ltd.

EMBLEM GALLERY

Old 02-20-2005, 04:56 PM

See, that's what I'm talkin' about, man. That last picture there, is overt occult symbolism. The regular dodge logo with the ram's head on a sheild is nothing compared to this one.
Old 02-20-2005, 06:33 PM

Old 02-20-2005, 09:15 PM

If pointing any of this out helps, then great, although I'm guessing that many people would rather not know that they are being toyed with.

Advertising is a pretty powerful medium, and my impression is that it is used to stir the pot a little, add in a little ingredients and see what happens. With ad executives competing for market share and prestige, they try anything, no matter how silly or risqué. And their corporate clients are willing to try a campaign if it gets noticed. They say sex sells, and also bad publicity sometimes works too.

However certain subjects are taboo because they can lead to reduced market share. I'm not sure what those subjects are anymore because boundaries are being pushed all the time. Rest assured that any logo or pitch line is analysed to death for various connotations, subliminal meanings and market affect. The case of GM marketing it's Nova car in a non-English speaking country was an oversight and an exception!

The devil imagery on TV these days is not too offensive, it's mixed in with rappers, celebrity motorcycle builders, tattood lizard people and whatever. Young men mostly, talking to the camera will reflexively pull in their middle two fingers while talking to you, seeming to say "Yo!, What's up? You know what I'm sayin'" and other variations of I'm cool, you're cool. The Dodge ads in question I think appeal to young people. The idea is to bring in satanic symbols not overtly but covertly. Subliminal advertising - you know what I'm saying? :P

If you go to www.dodge.com you get a strobe effect ram's head in your face every time. But it's the inner image that your subconscious mind picks up as well. They've done studies on this subliminal stuff, it apparently works to some degree. I think the horned creature imagery (and "grab life by the HORNS" phrase - talk about in your face) is brought in to desensitize youth to the sick nature of the occult. It's not sick, it's FUN!!!! That inner image in the ram's head is totally deliberate, millions are spent developing and testing logos. What we must conclude is that the testing didn't predict a loss in market share and somehow appealed to people who consider themselves rebellious (youth).

They're not going to say "Satan rides a Buick, you should too" I don't think people would go for that. Conspiracy is not usually overt, that's the idea. I think the 5 or 6 pointed stars are a separate issue all together. In the 40's when the Dodge Bros. put that hexagram on their hoods I'm guessing people thought that was Jewish, since they would have seen gravestones with that symbol on them. Why Israel chose that image, and US sherrifs is a whole discussion I'm sure. Another would be why did the US choose the 5 pointed star for their flag. (and just about every other state for that matter?)

Dodge did market a car in the 1970's called the Demon. Now that's overt. As this ad shows it was meant to turn off your elders.