Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2005, 09:57 AM

Default Re: Articles you might find interesting.

Fourth article was also excellant. Dude, you are gonna go far and piss a lot of people off. You understand the way things work very very well and your writing skills are excellant. I didn't want to stop reading. New York best seller is what you should be writing. You have the ability and the knowledge.

"Because they are narratives, films largely depend upon sequential configurations that produce the illusion of causal relationships. Likewise, the narrative paradigm that the power elite wished to impose upon September 11th was sequenced to create a false causal connection between the WTC attacks and the Arab world. During the interview with Insana, Couric abruptly announced an "upsetting wire that just came
across the wire from the West Bank" (qutd. in Gaines 126). Couric proceeded to paint a disturbing portrait of militant Muslims celebrating the destruction of the Twin Towers:"

Memes: those ideas that excite and infect the minds of many - if they are receptible and unconscious of the feed they are recieving. It's all in the advertising - Hogwart's henry! I believe I now understand just how deep the spells these jack-asses are casting on society are reaching. I am just realizing how occult this whole system of globalization is.

Thanx for opening my eyes. Truth hurts sometimes.

People are genuinely losing the ability to think for themselves and believe what they are told to believe - no questions asked; lazy minds loosing their souls, little by little, through lack of questioning their faith: what they believe in. It's laisser-faire - they do not care.

Old 02-20-2005, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Peace Phillip,

Your article helped me understand the motives behind pushing the theory of evolution. I believe that Satan is the only creature who wants to evolute, ascend and become a god, actually he does already think of himself as a god!, but still his agenda involves convincing everybody that "the perfect human being" exists, i.e: Jesus.
I've been waiting on this (although I don't know how) that Jesus, or the fish people he spawned, are the anti.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 02-20-2005, 12:59 PM

Pisces Christ? Looks like the occult found its way into Christianity.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-20-2005, 01:01 PM

Pisces? That's it?

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 02-20-2005, 01:14 PM

Philip, I generally agree.

Let me start at the finish. First of all forgive me for not having read your articles yet. The questions I asked earlier were based on quick glances through your articles and highlights from them. I don't have my own computer yet, so I'm restricted to other peoples' good will, mainly my girlfriend's. ;-)

Quote:
So, I am all for spirituality. I am not entirely in favor of religion. Of course, each person must make up his/her own mind.
This above attitude is basically mine. My reservation would be that you indicate a suspicion towards religion as always being a "binding", and hence a restriction, of personal freedom and choice. I would not see it necessarily that way. I see it more like - I've said this before - a pyramid with four sides, where each side represents a religion. You can't climb to the top of the pyramid without chosing a side to climb. You also can't climb it on ALL sides at the same time; you have to choose one side.
Therefore the "binding" you talk about is a result of the person who exercises his free will to choose TO BE RESTRICTED to ONE doctrine of faith. He chooses to BIND himself to the chosen doctrine. Once that person makes his choice he has to stick to it; all the more important that choice is!

Also, I don't think you can have spirituality (the esoteric possibilities of a religion) without a given form (exoteric manifestations of a religion). You say you're "all for spirituality but not entirely in favor of religion". That would mean you want the inner possibilities of a religion without the outer, ritual form. I don't know if that's possible. You can't enjoy the taste of the apple without taking a bite through the peel.

Quote:
I am a Christian, but I consider my Christianity a personal relationship with the Creator and not some formalized program of rituals. Thus, I concern myself with spiritual realities, not ritualistic practices with no spiritual value.
I'm very much the same, or I WAS the same for a long time. I didn't like formal religion to dictate to me what my relationship with God would be like. But lately I've started thinking in other ways. I've realised that, like we agreed before, we should not judge religion by todays' standards. If I follow that trail of thought I come to the conclusion that at some point religion degenerated and became subject to an involution. Hence, my opinion is that in the primordial past ritual practices had EVERYTHING to do with spiritual realities and the proper execution of those rituals were essential to the achievement of spiritual fulfilment, for individuals as well as communities.

What my main concern now is to find out if there is a genuine doctrine of spiritual fulfilment with all needed, essential attributes intact, i.e. rite, esoterism, experimentation, mysticism. And of course to find a person with the necessary wisdom, competence and authority to learn from.

Yes, it does sound fantastic, I know, but I'm hopeful! :-D If I don't find that person I will have to do it on my own, that's all.

I promise, I'll read your articles as soon as I get the opportunity!
Old 02-20-2005, 01:24 PM

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
Memes: those ideas that excite and infect the minds of many - if they are receptible and unconscious of the feed they are recieving. It's all in the advertising - Hogwart's henry! I believe I now understand just how deep the spells these jack-asses are casting on society are reaching. I am just realizing how occult this whole system of globalization is.

Thanx for opening my eyes. Truth hurts sometimes.

People are genuinely losing the ability to think for themselves and believe what they are told to believe - no questions asked; lazy minds loosing their souls, little by little, through lack of questioning their faith: what they believe in. It's laisser-faire - they do not care.
This is why I stopped taking the drug called MASSMEDIA. That includes news reports, films and radio. I actively choose what I READ. I've been constantly reading books I actively choose to buy for at least 10 continuous years now. I wonder why I started to late and fret at how little time I have considering how many books I want to read! ;-)
Old 02-20-2005, 01:24 PM

Actually, you can taste the apple without biting the peel if you peel it off. :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-20-2005, 01:25 PM

Yeah, but then you miss out on the vitamins! :lol:
Old 02-20-2005, 01:32 PM

So, is there more nutrition in the peel than the apple?
Old 02-20-2005, 01:45 PM

Yes, didn't you know? ;-) http://www.manbir-online.com/nutrition/apple.htm