Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2005, 02:03 PM

Default Those who want you slave or dead.

An EXCELLENT and concise history of those grim mickeys who want you slave or dead: http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/pam/2005/02/19/oped/ding.cervantes.html

Excerpts:

"Despite the belief of the common freemasons you meet that their movement started way back in the days of the Old Testament, historical records seem to point that its emergence as a united society of some kind started in 1773 in Frankfurt, Germany when one Mayor Amschel Rothschild assembled 12 of his most influential Jewish friends whom he later referred to as the "elders of Zion" to convince them that if they got their resources together, they could rule the world. (...)

(...) It was to direct a worldwide attack on all religion and government. It wanted a Universal Republic or a New World Order. (...)

(...) the inner circle of the Order "was structured around the pentagram", the symbol of the blazing star Sirius. It was initially made up of five men: Kolmer, Francis Dashwood who founded the Satanic Hellfire Club, Alphone Donatien DeSade from whom the word "sadism" was derived, Mayer Rothschild, and Weishaupt. (...)

(...) It will be interesting to note that the bolsheviks or Russian revolutionaries called themselves Spartacusts, which was the illuminati pseudonym of Weishaupt. (To be continued)"

Old 02-19-2005, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Those who want you slave or dead.

Very interesting. I would like to read the next parts to this. This is what the kids should be learning in the history books... the truth.
Old 02-20-2005, 02:29 PM

Yes, SHOULD is the operative word there, Mary.
Is it likely that they will? I don't see it happenning anytime soon.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-21-2005, 12:17 PM

I'm teaching my kids and a lot of other open minds where I live.

Kids aren't stupid. They naturally assume the truth until they are brainwashed. Kids are not so easily brainwashed these days. They have seen and heard too much of the truth in reality to believe the lies they are old in the classroom.

Hope, isn't it a nice thought that someday the real truth will be known? Twenty years ago, I could not have hoped to learn anywhere near as much of the truth, as I have in these past few months.

The truth is coming to light and it is the truth that levels all playing fields.