Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Re: TAKE NOTE

What I am reporting on this site as to the various tactics directed at me because I am a mind control survivor, and because I have information that they desire never to be public, hence their reason for being here. There is no other, is similar to how I operated and what I reported in the past to THE OTHERS.

Yes, there were more details, more information, more names, more faces. The circumstances were different.

However, after I was tortured and left in a state of fear and anxiety, I told HIM/THEM when they were overjoyed at the fact that details were sketchy, it didn't matter.

The information had been passed on and was in safe-keeping.

What they did to me in order to silence, neutralize and contain me would be explained, as well.

It's been decades in the making, but IT WILL.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 02-12-2007, 08:46 PM

Implied Threat to BlueAngel

redrat11 wrote:
REDRAT11, made the fatal MISTAKE of taking INDIANAPOLIS COLTS for VICTORY, now I must actually hide for dear life!!!!! people after your throat!!!!!

Take note:

FATAL MISTAKE!!!!!!

HIDE FOR DEAR LIFE. PEOPLE AFTER YOUR THROAT.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-12-2007, 09:04 PM

Madame you are Nutz.

TheDevil
Old 02-12-2007, 10:40 PM

BlueAngel, I absolutely agree that (assuming the private messages shared are real) others are far higher in the ladder of inappropriate behavior than you are. I didn't mean to sound as though I was isolating you from certain other individuals. I'd even encourage you to censor some of the more foul words used by these individuals and file complaints accordingly. Nobody deserves to be spoken to in that manner. The fact is that if this site remains unmoderated it will obviously continue to be abused. It is difficult to find individuals who have the time and lack the ego to appropriately manage a site like this one. Complaints submitted by myself in the past have been dealt with but it is unclear who did what and how, etc.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:00 AM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
BlueAngel, I absolutely agree that (assuming the private messages shared are real) others are far higher in the ladder of inappropriate behavior than you are. I didn't mean to sound as though I was isolating you from certain other individuals. I'd even encourage you to censor some of the more foul words used by these individuals and file complaints accordingly. Nobody deserves to be spoken to in that manner. The fact is that if this site remains unmoderated it will obviously continue to be abused. It is difficult to find individuals who have the time and lack the ego to appropriately manage a site like this one. Complaints submitted by myself in the past have been dealt with but it is unclear who did what and how, etc.
It's not unclear who did what and how.

It's all very clear.

Crystal clear.

Censor the more foul words.

Why?

It's TOO MUCH FUN this way.

Very revealing.

CC monitors itself.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-13-2007, 10:19 AM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
Excuse me, Spectre, but my behavior here IS NOT inappropriate.

Memory serves me correctly, Spectre. I was advised by you that you filed a FORMAL complaint against me for what I am posting on this forum.

What happened?

Am I still here? Obviously, I am.

Now, Spectre, why then did you not file a formal complaint against The Devil and anyone else who does nothing here but SPAM, and/or make derrogatory comments about me?

Why?

We know why Spectre. Because you have also demonstrated that you feel the same way about me and I'm sure you have no problem with the language used and/or being directed at me.

Flip flopper.

You can't be both the GOOD and BAD guy at the same time.

Pick one.

Get off the fence.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-13-2007, 10:38 AM

TAKE NOTE:

George_Bush referring to me as Barbra, Barbs.

Shadow referring to me as BABS!

Possible altered state of consciousness triggers or a possible alter that no longer exists.

Shadow's posting of Carry On, out of context in SeC's post.

Military terms. At ease, as you were, carry on. Carry on was used alot on my past handler/controller's website.

Possibly an attempt to bring me back to a past state of mind that would not include my present recall.

Remember, my enslavement involved military training/intelligence of which I was not to devulge and, of which I have. The reason I was called a traitor, having committed treason and tortured.

Again, some secrets are not better kept from the public.

I was sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of Amercia and if that meant for THEM, I would not. If it was for my country and her citizens, I did so and am still doing so and will continue to do so.

Of note, as well, RedRat's message, "See you in a few months, BA." WE WILL WIN!!

To RedRat, I will look the other way. And, his sadistic behavior when he thought he was harrassing me.

*kicks back pours another beer,* he stated.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-13-2007, 10:57 AM

Carry on My Wayward Son
Kansas

CHORUS
Carry on on my wayward son,
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreamin', I can hear them say

CHORUS

Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event fo the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know

On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

In Peace,
BlueAngel
I set a course for winds of fortune, but, I hear the voices say

CHORUS

Carry on, you will always remember
Carry on, nothing equals the splendor
Now your life's no longer empty
Surely heaven waits for you

CHORUS

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow has just given us an example of being programmed to songs.

Which are null and void at this point.

But, they keep trying in vain.