Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2007, 08:50 AM

Default Re: Crypto/Masonic Jews

Quote:
NOLizardo wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
"Home away from Home" does have a valid point. Why do so many sites display these symbols? Is it an attempt to display clever pseudo reverse phsychology? If it is then it lacks insight into the very phenomena that most of these sites claim to expose, namely subliminal messages and mind manipulation through the technique of symbology. What's wrong with displaying images of lanscapes and the diverse beauty of creation in general that your God designed and put into place as opposed to the symbols and dark imagery that the Devil you claim "Home away from Home" is "in League with" would favour. Lots of "Luciferian" confusion here it seems. Peace too.
Excuse me, you came to this site, when? Yesterday?

Don't claim to be an expert on anything that has transpired here between myself or any of the posters that have been OUTTED.

Or, you, my friend will find yourself in the same position.

We certainly don't need an interpretor for something that has already been recorded and proven.

NOLizardo wrote:

"i was seeing that person on another from. donni dinko was his name kept sayin that first ther are lizards then ses they not. my mate rekons ther is cos hes seen 3 in his backyard. evryon thouth he was mad but when we seen that guy talking about them we freaked.donni dinko is a simpsons fan as well. goes on a bit though. is he dead or sumthing? he was wierd. was asking for emails ov evryone creepy or what. what do you know about them lizards and stuff."

Why such different writing styles?

In Peace,
BlueAngel