Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2005, 10:01 AM

Default Re: Aliens are in fact Demons

Quote:
get_real wrote:
Hello AISB:
Have read some of these a while back. Very interesting. However, I would like to ask you about Betty and Barney Hill, and whether or not these are 'sealed' records. It seems that this case has great significance. I'm not saying other cases don't hold any water, but... with this case there seemed to be a definite "hush hush", unlike any other case. They gave us some info via the press, but...
Have there been any updates of info, from surviving family members, or friends of Betty and Barney sharing some info they had received, other than what we think we know from the media.
I couldn't find anything of lately on the internet, didn't know if any book(s) (of recent) on UFO's highlights Betty and Barney.
Can you share?
I'm no expert on the Hill case but as far as I know there's no sealed records or anything hidden about it. The best book on the case, The Interrupted Journey has all the details about the investigation and even the hypnosis transcripts. Here's a link to Betty's last interview before she died, I think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.