Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2004, 08:49 AM

Default Who is the Real Enemy ?

In the name of God, The Gracious, The Merciful

Peace all,

The truth of the matter is that we are all oppressed, our choice is limited to the options our leaders throw us, however, we have the most important weapon of all, Belief in God.

When the moment of truth comes, everybody's true convinction will be exposed, some have already lost the battle, fear has engulfed them.

Others know that only God can harm or benefit, nobody and nothing else has any REAL power or control, they know that the visible illusion is just a test to expose those who chose blindness to the truth.

[4:76] Those who believe are fighting for the cause of GOD, while those who disbelieve are fighting for the cause of tyranny.
Therefore, you shall fight the devil's allies;
the devil's power is nil.

Our main enemy is Satan himself, he is not a fictional character, he is alive and kicking. It all started with his challenge to God's master plan,

-Enemy Number One

[43:62] Let not the devil repel you; he is your most ardent enemy.

-God created Adam from a lower material (mud) than Satan's material (smokless fire, i.e:some kind of energy), God knew that Satan has developed an ego and turned arrogant of his powers instead of being gratefull to their Creator, so God in order to expose him ordered him to fall prostrate (to serve) Adam. Ofcourse with his inflated ego, Satan refused, all other angels readily obeyed God.

[7:11] We created you, then we shaped you, then we said to the angels, "Fall prostrate before Adam." They fell prostrate, except Iblees (Satan); he was not with the prostrators.

[7:12] He said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I ordered you?"
He said, "I am better than he;
You created me from fire, and created him from mud."

-Satan hates the human being because he thinks Adam was the cause of his eviction from Heaven, (he never admits that his ego is the real reason!)

[17:62] He said, "Since You have honored him over me, if You respite me till the Day of Resurrection, I will possess all his descendants, except a few."

---------------------------

The above scene that happened in outer space (in Heaven), resulted in the eviction of Satan, his descendants (the Jinn beings) and all of us (because we were duped by Satan to relate a power to the forbidden tree (a symbol of all visible life elements) independent of God, thus we idolized it and took Satan as a master, later Adam (symbol of all humanity) repented and God accepted his repentance, but yet he was given a make up test (life on earth) to redeem himself completely from the doubts in God's absolute power, he was given the responsbility (the freedom of choice).

-----------------------------

Now why do i bring all of these details here? because Satan from day one was determined on taking revenge of his enemy, the human being, that's the reason behind all the bloodshed on earth, a fact confirmed when the angels wondered at why God will give Satan a dominion with the power to control (only those who follow him),

[2:30] Recall that your Lord said to the angels, "I am placing a representative (a temporary god) on Earth." They said, "Will You place therein one who will spread evil therein and shed blood, while we sing Your praises, glorify You, and uphold Your absolute authority?" He said, "I know what you do not know."

God said that He knows what they don't know!

God knows that the deal with Satan is to give him the power to entice and dupe the people into idolizing things and people (the visible illusion) to distract them from God and the Truth.

[4:120]He promises them and entices them; what the devil promises is no more than an illusion.

[6:32]The life of this world is no more than illusion and vanity, while the abode of the Hereafter is far better for the righteous. Do you not understand?!

God meant (the visible life with Satan demsonstrating his polytheistic ideas) as a test for everybody, the good and the bad.

As for the bad who get enslaved by their sinful lusts to Satan, he gains total control over them. As for the good (this is what only God knew), they will eventually realize the terrible costs of following Satan (famine, disease, war and suffering...etc) and will denounce him and his followers, and break free from the illusion of Satan's power.

The moment of truth:

Now this whole master plan is unfolding infront of our eyes, awarness of Satan's vicius schemes is mounting, however we must be prepared for the moment of truth.

When it comes, your response will be one of two, if you are still stuck in the visible illusion (of weapons of mass destruction, Government's power....etc) you will lose, but if you have succesfuly freed yourself and recognized that ONLY GOD HAS POWER TO benefit or harm you, you will be a winner God willing.

What happened in the time of Muhammad give us a good example:

[33:22] When the true believers saw the parties (ready to attack), they said, "This is what GOD and His messenger have promised us, and GOD and His messenger are truthful."This (dangerous situation) only strengthened their faith and augmented their submission.

[33:32] Among the believers there are people who fulfill their pledges with GOD. Some of them died, while others stand ready, never wavering.

[33:24] GOD will surely recompense the truthful for their truthfulness, and will punish the hypocrites, if He so wills, or redeem them. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

[33:25] GOD repulsed those who disbelieved with their rage, and they left empty-handed. GOD thus spared the believers any fighting. GOD is Powerful, Almighty.

[33:26] He also brought down their allies among the people of the scripture from their secure positions, and threw terror into their hearts. Some of them you killed, and some you took captive.

[33:27] He made you inherit their land, their homes, their money, and lands you had never stepped on. GOD is in full control of all things.

Old 11-30-2004, 11:19 PM

Default Re: Who is the Real Enemy ?

Who are his minions on earth though? Since we can only do battle directly with other people, I think we need to *correctly* identify those groups of people who go against nature and morality and take control away from the people to determine their own futures.

I think those groups are something like:
* Council on Foreign Relations
* The Federal Reserve
* Bildeberg Group
* Probably at least 75% of the media elites
* Fabian Society
* Probably the European Union leaders
* Globalists of the New World Order

Probaby a lot more I'm missing here.
Old 12-01-2004, 05:48 AM

Peace Kinergy,

Actually you are missing 99% of them!.
His minions are all the untruthfull people on earth. All those who LET their Jinn companions take over their minds and bodies without resisting.
The body and mind of the Human being is designed by God to be controlled by the Human soul, however the majority give in to the domineering Jinn companions who are more on the side of Satan (they use us to gratify their sinful pleasures like Marrionete) thus what they project are not their realselves but their Jinn companions, these Jinn-controlled people are more dead than alive (God calls them the Liars).
They are those who feel driven, out of control most of the time (if you read some interviews with Ted Bundy, you may notice how he gradually gave in to his companion's control, untill his real self completely vanished underneath).
Nobody can kill his brother in humanity in cold blood (without being controlled by his devilish Jinn companion)
Nobody can enslave his brother in humanity except those controlled by their Jinn companions, they perfectly demonstrate the scene when Satan said to God (I am better than Adam).

You can recognize them from their arrogant, robotic, emotionless, theatrical way of talking. Some can recognize them just from their looks.
To focus on only the categories you mentioned , serves a satanic cause,and cover up on the subtle controllers, manipulators, liars all around us.

[47:30] If we will, we can expose them for you, so that you can recognize them just by looking at them. However, you can recognize them by the way they talk. GOD is fully aware of all your works.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-01-2004, 06:36 AM

As for the categories you mentioned, all i can say now is that we don't have the means to fight them directly as the early believers did (we can only withdraw as much as we can from the satanic systems meant to enslave us, spread the truth and most importantly stay steadfast, fearless, full of faith in God's absolute power).

For example, Muhammad (the last prophet, not the last messenger)* started delivering his inspired Quran to the tribe of Mecca, and called them to return to pure monotheism and discard the worship of idols beside God (they worshipped idols, and believed they are the daughters of God!), these Meccans (the tribe of Quraish) actually where practicing a distorted version of the religion of Abraham (Submission), they did the contact prayers (but not to God alone, but to God+idols), and did worship at the shrine of God (Kaaba).
However all their works were nullified because of idolworship (the only unforgivable sin in Quran, setting partners reverenced beside God). Same as what happend with Jesus happened to Muhammad, the people first rediculed him, and said what is this crazy guy who wants to make the gods One God!, then gradually the persecution evolved into life threats, bullying, violence. The Meccans were in full control of all the systems of Mecca (Trade, dominant culture..etc), same as the situation of the world now.
So what did Muhammad and the few followers do? they had to emigrate to another small city (called Medina or City in Arabic), slowly but surely, God supported them in numbers and power untill they reached a state where they could challenge the Meccans and restore God's shrine back to the pure religion of Submission (One God ALONE).

[8:60] You shall prepare for them all the power you can muster, and all the equipment you can mobilize, that you may frighten the enemies of GOD, your enemies, as well as others who are not known to you; GOD knows them. Whatever you spend in the cause of GOD will be repaid to you generously, without the least injustice.

--------------------------

What happened next is that God granted Victory to the Submitters over the Meccans (who surrendered at the arrival of the bythen powerfull Submitters).

-------------------------------------

Another profound example that God teaches us in Quran is the Children of Israel, who fled from the persecution of Pharaoh, lead by Moses,

[2:49] Recall that we saved you from Pharaoh's people who inflicted upon you the worst persecution, slaying your sons and sparing your daughters. That was an exacting test from your Lord.

[7:137] We let the oppressed people inherit the land, east and west, and we blessed it. The blessed commands of your Lord were thus fulfilled for the Children of Israel, to reward them for their steadfastness, and we annihilated the works of Pharaoh and his people and everything they harvested.

As you can see from the above examples, Victory is guaranteed for the submitters.

how to become a submitter?

the first pillar of Submission is (I bear witness that: There is no god except God), the first half means that you should first denounce all the satanic ideas in your mind that anything or anyone has any power on its own, independent of God, or to make it more clear, to reach a conviction that Only God can harm or benefit you, to break free from the visible illusion, all the organizations you mentioned have ZERO power, their image is meant as a test for you, nothing more and nothing less.

Then after you remove all the false centers, false gods from your mind (money, outer appearances, powerfull armies..etc) you are now ready to proclaim out loud that ONLY God has power, and submit to HIm alone.

At that moment you will lose all fear, all obsessions, addictions. (the five other pillars of Submission, Contact prayer, fasting, Pilgrimage,Obligatory charity) are only meant to keep you in this state of mind untill your time comes.

If you look closely at the series of global events, you will find that Satan is trying his best to stain and give a bad name to Islam (Submission in english), ofcourse the modern Islam is actually satanic, however Satan knows that Submission (the real one of Abraham) is the biggest threat to his kingdom, just imagine millions of FREE people who are fearless of anything or anyone except God! how dangerous would they be for Satan's kingdom of darkness.

I know that embracing Submission (Islam in Arabic), and i mean ofcourse the original version is difficult because of the propaganda, but rest assured that this is the call of God, it's not my call, i just deliver. God inspired me to UNITE the submitters around the world in one united nation as a first step, what comes next will be one of two (emigration to a free place) or direct victory from God, i am waiting for this year to end to assess the prophecies that you may find on my website, untill then, i will try my best to unite the sincere around One God, one book, one religion God willing.

**Don't let the devil short circuit you at the word "Islam"!**

[3:139] You shall not waver, nor shall you grieve, for you are the ultimate victors, if you are believers.
------------------------

[110:1] When triumph comes from GOD, and victory.
[110:2] You will see the people embracing GOD's religion in throngs.
[110:3] You shall glorify and praise your Lord, and implore Him for forgiveness. He is the Redeemer.

-----------------------

[46:31] "O our people, respond to the call of GOD, and believe in Him. He will then forgive your sins, and spare you a painful retribution."

--------------------------------------------------
* A prophet is a messenger who delivers a scripture.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-01-2004, 08:13 PM

Kinergy... I like what you are sayin'... Not that I am against ahmad's point of view.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:28 AM

Chapter by chapter and verse by verse else I can say pretty much what I want and still tell the truth.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 12-02-2004, 04:56 PM

Jeeze.. I think I'll just cut and paste the entire Bible into one message.. Aside from that.. I think that Satan is some kind of other dimensional being.. I think his first contact point is with the Rothschilds.. I have read that they occasionally set a place for him at the diner table. Perhaps because of inbreeding they are able to channel him.

I suspect the dark power then goes out to other family members of the multinational banking cartel. The FED is one of Satans bastions.. I figure he would be very close to the source of money and unearned wealth created by usury.. If you look at the stockholders of the FED you will notice that they are all involved in the profits of death or suffering. These are the same corporations that control our national press.. Our government is owned by corporations, they are the people that create organizations like the Council On Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commissions.. We citizens are their slaves, The only reason that they let us vote is that it makes us responsible for the debts they create in our name.. We and our ancestors are slaves to the ruler of this world. The only way out of it is to renounce all material possessions and listen to and follow the path that God puts in front of us.
Old 12-02-2004, 05:21 PM

I've always liked this. Don't know how accurate, don't know if it applies exactly ... what the heck.

These Terrorists Are Known!!
-- Bankers, Politicians, Lawyers and Priests --
-- BEWARE!! --
A while back, some time ago, a peaceable man, a patriot, and political activist, an itinerant, underemployed Aramaic handyman by the name of Eshoo ben Yosep, who got nailed to a tree for bucking the establishment by carrying a message of Truth and Love and Hope and Peace to the people of his land and to the world, had this to say about the bankers, priests, lawyers of his day, as he was traipsing about the temple [the seat of government and of the money changers] talking with the people gathered there ....... The Priests, the Pharisees, and Scribes were the bankers, politicians, and lawyers then, the political establishment, as they still are in much of the Muslim and Jewish world, and whether we like it or not, are alive and well in our world in the Good Ol' USofA.

A correct translation of Matthew 23 from the original Aramaic, in context ...

23 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, "The scholars and Pharisees occupy the chair of Moses. This means you're supposed to observe and follow everything they tell you. But don't do what they do; after all, they're all talk and no action. They invent heavy burdens and lay them on folks' shoulders, but they themselves won't lift a finger to move them. Everything they do, they do for show. So they widen their phylacteries and enlarge their tassels. They love the best couches at banquets and prominent seats in synagogues and respectful greetings in marketplaces, and they like to be called 'Rabbi' by everyone. But you are not to be called 'Rabbi'; after all, you only have one teacher, and all of you belong to the same family. And don't call anyone on earth 'father,' since you have only one Father, and he is in heaven. You are not to be called 'instructors,' because you have only one instructor, the Anointed. Now whoever is greater than you will be your slave. Those who promote themselves will be demoted and those who demote themselves will be promoted.

"You scholars and Pharisees, you impostors! Damn you! You slam the door of Heaven's domain in people's faces. You yourselves don't enter, and you block the way of those trying to enter.

"You scholars and Pharisees, you impostors! Damn you! You scour land and sea to make one convert, and when you do, you make that person more of a child of Hell than you are.

"Damn you, you blind guides who claim: 'When you swear by the temple, it doesn't matter, but when you swear by the treasure in the temple, it is binding.' You blind fools, which is greater, the treasure or the temple that makes the gold sacred? You go on: 'When you swear by the altar, it doesn't matter, but when you swear by the offering that lies on the altar, it is binding.' You sightless souls, which is greater, the offering or the altar that makes the offering sacred? So when you swear by the altar, you swear by the altar and everything on it. And anyone who swears by the temple, swears by the temple and the one who makes it home, and anyone who swears by heaven swears by the throne of God and the one who occupies it.

"You scholars and Pharisees, you impostors! Damn you! You pay tithes on mint and dill and cumin too, but ignore the really important matters of the Law, such as justice and mercy and trust. You should have attended to the last, without ignoring the first. You blind leaders! You strain out a gnat and gulp down a camel.

"You scholars and Pharisees, you impostors! Damn you! You wash the outside of cups and plates, but inside they are full of greed and dissipation. You blind Pharisee, first clean the inside of the cup and then the outside will be clean too.

"You scholars and Pharisees, you impostors! Damn you! You are like whitewashed tombs: on the outside they look beautiful, but inside they are full of dead bones and every kind of decay. So you too look like decent people on the outside, but on the inside you are doing nothing but posturing and subverting the Law.

"You scholars and Pharisees, you impostors! Damn you! You erect tombs to the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous and claim: 'If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we wouldn't have joined them in spilling the prophets' blood. So, you witness against yourselves: You are descendents of those who murdered the prophets, and you're the spitting image of your ancestors. You serpents! You spawn of Satan! How are you going to escape Hell's judgment? Look, that is why I send you prophets and sages and scholars. Some you're going to kill and crucify, and some you're going to beat in your synagogues and hound from city to city. As a result there will be on your heads all the innocent blood that has been shed on the earth, from the blood of innocent Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Baruch, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. I swear to you, all these things are going to rain down on this generation.

After having said his piece to the people, and having placed his curse upon the bankers, politicians and lawyers of his day, he left the temple... and you know the rest of the story....

That fellow had the truth then, as it is now!! Damn Them!

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 12-02-2004, 09:40 PM

rangergord..good one.
Old 12-05-2004, 04:03 PM

I have to agree with the above. Just plain and simple then as it is now....

So Blind then, So Blind now....