Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2004, 07:49 AM

Default Who is the Real Enemy ?

In the name of God, The Gracious, The Merciful

Peace all,

The truth of the matter is that we are all oppressed, our choice is limited to the options our leaders throw us, however, we have the most important weapon of all, Belief in God.

When the moment of truth comes, everybody's true convinction will be exposed, some have already lost the battle, fear has engulfed them.

Others know that only God can harm or benefit, nobody and nothing else has any REAL power or control, they know that the visible illusion is just a test to expose those who chose blindness to the truth.

[4:76] Those who believe are fighting for the cause of GOD, while those who disbelieve are fighting for the cause of tyranny.
Therefore, you shall fight the devil's allies;
the devil's power is nil.

Our main enemy is Satan himself, he is not a fictional character, he is alive and kicking. It all started with his challenge to God's master plan,

-Enemy Number One

[43:62] Let not the devil repel you; he is your most ardent enemy.

-God created Adam from a lower material (mud) than Satan's material (smokless fire, i.e:some kind of energy), God knew that Satan has developed an ego and turned arrogant of his powers instead of being gratefull to their Creator, so God in order to expose him ordered him to fall prostrate (to serve) Adam. Ofcourse with his inflated ego, Satan refused, all other angels readily obeyed God.

[7:11] We created you, then we shaped you, then we said to the angels, "Fall prostrate before Adam." They fell prostrate, except Iblees (Satan); he was not with the prostrators.

[7:12] He said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I ordered you?"
He said, "I am better than he;
You created me from fire, and created him from mud."

-Satan hates the human being because he thinks Adam was the cause of his eviction from Heaven, (he never admits that his ego is the real reason!)

[17:62] He said, "Since You have honored him over me, if You respite me till the Day of Resurrection, I will possess all his descendants, except a few."

---------------------------

The above scene that happened in outer space (in Heaven), resulted in the eviction of Satan, his descendants (the Jinn beings) and all of us (because we were duped by Satan to relate a power to the forbidden tree (a symbol of all visible life elements) independent of God, thus we idolized it and took Satan as a master, later Adam (symbol of all humanity) repented and God accepted his repentance, but yet he was given a make up test (life on earth) to redeem himself completely from the doubts in God's absolute power, he was given the responsbility (the freedom of choice).

-----------------------------

Now why do i bring all of these details here? because Satan from day one was determined on taking revenge of his enemy, the human being, that's the reason behind all the bloodshed on earth, a fact confirmed when the angels wondered at why God will give Satan a dominion with the power to control (only those who follow him),

[2:30] Recall that your Lord said to the angels, "I am placing a representative (a temporary god) on Earth." They said, "Will You place therein one who will spread evil therein and shed blood, while we sing Your praises, glorify You, and uphold Your absolute authority?" He said, "I know what you do not know."

God said that He knows what they don't know!

God knows that the deal with Satan is to give him the power to entice and dupe the people into idolizing things and people (the visible illusion) to distract them from God and the Truth.

[4:120]He promises them and entices them; what the devil promises is no more than an illusion.

[6:32]The life of this world is no more than illusion and vanity, while the abode of the Hereafter is far better for the righteous. Do you not understand?!

God meant (the visible life with Satan demsonstrating his polytheistic ideas) as a test for everybody, the good and the bad.

As for the bad who get enslaved by their sinful lusts to Satan, he gains total control over them. As for the good (this is what only God knew), they will eventually realize the terrible costs of following Satan (famine, disease, war and suffering...etc) and will denounce him and his followers, and break free from the illusion of Satan's power.

The moment of truth:

Now this whole master plan is unfolding infront of our eyes, awarness of Satan's vicius schemes is mounting, however we must be prepared for the moment of truth.

When it comes, your response will be one of two, if you are still stuck in the visible illusion (of weapons of mass destruction, Government's power....etc) you will lose, but if you have succesfuly freed yourself and recognized that ONLY GOD HAS POWER TO benefit or harm you, you will be a winner God willing.

What happened in the time of Muhammad give us a good example:

[33:22] When the true believers saw the parties (ready to attack), they said, "This is what GOD and His messenger have promised us, and GOD and His messenger are truthful."This (dangerous situation) only strengthened their faith and augmented their submission.

[33:32] Among the believers there are people who fulfill their pledges with GOD. Some of them died, while others stand ready, never wavering.

[33:24] GOD will surely recompense the truthful for their truthfulness, and will punish the hypocrites, if He so wills, or redeem them. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

[33:25] GOD repulsed those who disbelieved with their rage, and they left empty-handed. GOD thus spared the believers any fighting. GOD is Powerful, Almighty.

[33:26] He also brought down their allies among the people of the scripture from their secure positions, and threw terror into their hearts. Some of them you killed, and some you took captive.

[33:27] He made you inherit their land, their homes, their money, and lands you had never stepped on. GOD is in full control of all things.