Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2007, 12:19 PM

Default ARE THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES REAL?

Hello,

I am new to this forum, I am a self-confessed conspiracy addict. Addicted to the compelling excitement from their seductive nature. I do believe in the idea of the New World Order and that we are heading towards a 'Global Union or Global Government'. However, I sometimes wonder whether the famous conspiracy theorists are the real thing.

For instance, if you really think about it. There is a huge market for conspiracy theories, therefore there is a lot of profit to be made. It is a massive growth industry. For people like you and me, it is very entertaining. So is that what it really is? Or are we looking at the real truth?

I'm sure David Icke must be a millionaire by now! I know for a fact that Alex Jones is in it PURELY for the money, he is definitely an astute capitalist, an excellent actor and ultimately, a fake! I've seen clips of him been his REAL self, and then putting that Alex Jones Infowars (as everybody else knows him) act on.

Now, there are many things that point towards the idea that secret societies control the world, there's so much evidence to suggest this, but there's also evidence suggesting the exact opposite, so how can one decide which is the real history. It's up to individual interpretation. We live in a completely insane world and nothing surprises me anymore. I just don't know what to believe!

The Internet is saturated with data that supports both sides of the argument, so it literally is up to the person what they want to believe...

There are a few bizzarre occurences though, such as that John Kerry 666 photo and 9/11 etc.

But anyway, I'd appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thanks.