Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2007, 01:34 AM

Send a message via MSN to Emeraude
Default Chemtrails and depression

Hi everyone, I am new to this site, and I am glad to be here.

Has anyone ever posted about "chemtrails" before? I have been looking up in the sky everyday for a while, and it literally makes me sick. In the last 10 days, there has been only ONE clear blue sunny day where I live! The others have been that gloomy white depressing type of sky that keeps a person down all day.

I have been doing a lot of reading on what is going on up there, and it is not good. I know they are poisoning us. It all ties into the NWO, and makes perfect sense.

I am sick to death of all of this. I have lost any and every joy I used to have in my life. I hate what they are doing to this planet. I try to tell people what is going on around them, and they act like I have lost my mind! What is wrong with people?

There has to be someone out there who feels like I do. I am not suicidal YET! In fact, I want to live more than anything! But I am in a rut I can't find a way to come out of. I can hardly get out of bed some days. I don't cook anymore, don't want to go anywhere, don't care how I look, and even dope myself up just so I can sleep.

I know I need to get my head out of my ass, I am not stupid, but I feel like it won't do any good. That evil enemy is so big...

I don't want pity, I don't want a shrink, I just want to live to a ripe old age, but I am convinced it is not going to happen. My life is in their hands, they just haven't killed me with cancer or some other of their diseases, or come to get me yet. Does anyone out there ever feel like I do? How do you cope? How do you keep from ending it all?