Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2006, 06:59 AM

Default Re: 9-11 again

Interesting.

Old 10-13-2006, 01:34 PM

Old Jewish Proverb: "A lesson taught with humour is a lesson remembered."

New Jewish Proverb: "A lesson taught with an Uzi is pretty darn memorable, too!"

Point being that we have joint-tasking with the Israelis here in the US-of-A and wouldn't be surprised if the "Other Side" has spooks lurking about, also. Just take a trip to Princeton and you can feel it in the air . . .

Or, hey, does anyone know if the sports bar in Boston, "The Fours", is a spook rendevous?
After all, it was founded in 1976: "Announcing the inception of a new bar and restaurant . . ."
Old 10-13-2006, 02:16 PM

Also:

CORY LIDLE = LILLY DECOR

I'm guessing that if there was a "plot" (with or without Cory's knowledge) that it was set in motion the night before . . . can anyone find out what their original intentions were regarding the flight, or where Cory was on the prior evening??
Old 01-09-2007, 11:32 AM

Re the original 9/11: I picked up a little bit on the signal line regarding admin. procedures - how long did it take them to realize that the fire(s) could not be put out and therefore the buildings should be evacuated? Were the occupants evacuated with hidden priorities??

I am concerned about neglect of certain Jewish concerns there.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:46 PM

DEAD BODIES FOUND FROM PLANE THAT HIT THE PENTAGON. (scroll video to 5:31 to see) I am no debunker, thats my word! But, this video had me almost believing that 911 wasn't an inside job. It has some pretty strong facts about the whole truth movement.
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=1 65&Itemid=50
3 months after watching this video I realized what is even credible about this film? This video does show many of the flaws of the truth movement though. If the truth movement can fill in these holes I think we can finally get a hearing to IMPEACH BUSH at last!!! IF THEY DID FIND THE BODIES TO THIS FLIGHT WHERE ARE THE IMAGES OF THE BODIES TO UNITED 93????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-08-2007, 06:53 PM

Very interesting clip from the current movie "The Last Mimzy" about the Patriot Act Law.
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=1 87&Itemid=50
An FBI agent arrests a family with no search warrent and with only probable cause. Very nice!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-08-2007, 06:54 PM

Very interesting clip from the current movie "The Last Mimzy" about the Patriot Act Law.
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=1 87&Itemid=50
An FBI agent arrests a family with no search warrent and with only probable cause. Very nice!