Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2007, 06:26 PM

Default THE WORK IS ALMOST COMPLETE!

I HAVE SATISFIED MY EMPLOYERS, MY WORK HERE IS DONE, IF AND WHEN THE SHADOW RETURNS, REST ASSURED I WILL BE HERE TO HARRASS HIM/HER.

THE LAST DAYS OF THE HUMAN RACE OUR HERE, THOSE WHO ACCEPT THE MARK WILL BURN IN HELL! REST ASSURED YOU WILL FEEL IT! UNTIL THAT DAY COMES YOU MUST BE SOFTENED UP FOR THE SLAUGHTER,(SO TO SPEAK.)

IT IS YOU PEOPLE ON CONSPIRACY FORUMS WHO "THEY" HATE WITH A FERVOR, CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW THE SHADOW BEHAVES TOWARD YOU PEOPLE.

I 4 ..1 WILL HARRASS "THEM" BECAUSE MY COUNTRY AND FUTURE IS BLEAK, THIS IS ALL WE THE PEOPLE HAVE LEFT, THE INTERNET 2 SPREAD THE WORD. DO YOU WANT YOUR MESSAGE HEARD, OR DO YOU WANT PEOPLE LIKE SHADOW 2 MOCK YOU LIKE THE BEETEN SHEEP YOU ALREADY ARE?

YES MY INTERNET 'PALS' THE FINAL WAR IS FOR YOUR SOUL, AND YOUR MIND, THIS THEY FEEL CONFIDENT THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED IN DOING. HOWEVER THE WAR IN IRAQ IS TESTIMONY 2 THE POWER OF THE INTERNET.

A SWEEP OF THE MIDDLE-EAST OIL FIELDS THEY PLANNED EONS AGO, THE BRAVE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN OF THE U.S. MILITARY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN CANNON FODDER OF THE ILLUMINATTI SCUM (ZIONIST) IF YOU WISH TO CALL THEM THAT.

I WILL RETURN WHEN THEY RETURN!