Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2007, 11:56 PM

Default Re: High Standards Of Debate Continue At CC

so much to think we must contemplate, personnaly I'm going for another fucken beer.
and ponder things I think that I should never be able to explain.

Old 05-18-2007, 12:23 AM

But, I will try within reason, purpose another great meeting.
Not with this meglomaniac, but someone that a more focused tribe of reaction, with a sense of well being, and blow the fuck up up an insincere world government.
By the F in way, the people of this country and those to the North of us will be united against a new fascist ideal.

I will be on the fucken line, demanding your right for redress!
How many might join me, or how many might wish to know about intrinsic slings and arrows, torches and pitchfork, tar and feathered, or putting them under 24/7 serveilance that they themselves might see the wrong in their way.
Personally, I say they are guilty of the highest form of treason!
Old 05-18-2007, 12:46 AM

Sincere in regaining respectability for a once proud land refered to as America, Please help us not thrust a torch of hope into a pool of oil, or we just might lose our intention to be more than observant than what the dark side might expect./
I have hope, but I'm still trying to convince the lowest forms, and then convince the possibly more thinking /

And that's where you should hope to be...
Old 05-18-2007, 01:30 AM

Personally, I say they are guilty of the highest form of treason!
They are without a consious form of respecting the office they swore to uphold, they have become quick to be indifferent, so hopeless to hear the people, but now praising an insecure notion that now must require a great volume of money.

If you don't respond to my wild dillusions, I will contemplate that you might not have a plan to save yourself or even contemplating the world..
Old 05-18-2007, 02:05 AM

Generals, your first objective is to protect America from enemies both foriegn and domestic, Please do your God given right.
The world will not withstand the ignorance now in play, We can not say that God should be ashamed of our resolve.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:37 AM

Finding that a long days toil, to be thrust upon those gathering at the watering hole, distructive of concerned government, they only ponder rebirth...
Old 05-18-2007, 02:44 AM

I would contemplate a nice comet hitting DC, I cant saY that I might look for lOT, OR WISH TO SAVE HIS PROGENTATIVE, i JUST WANT aMERICA TO BE WITH A CLEAR HEART AND SINCERE MIND TO ACCOMPLISH BETTER THAN WHAT THEY HAVE SHOWN SO FAR.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:10 AM

iT'S TIME TO PISS OFF THE NEW WORLD INSECURITY, ooPS., i MEANT order.
iF THERE IS A second coming, be what it may be, be sure that the government won't appreciate your interpretation, personally I think their being trained to not consider the land that was their hope of their ancestors, that fought hard against king george and his henchmen!
Old 05-18-2007, 03:15 AM

AND the keywords are, king george and his henchmen!
I own a torch and I'm in the process of buying a pitchfork, who the fuck can guess what might be in the works?
Old 05-18-2007, 03:44 AM

Although still looking for the pitchfork, I will be on the fucken line, demanding your right for redress!