Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2007, 05:37 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

The poster at his OFFICIAL site and UNOFFICIAL site whom I've mentioned above, also once on the OFFICIAL site said to me, "Wendy, take your meds."

He also told me that my Librium were waiting.

So, was this a "suggestion" to a mind control victim/survivor being emotionally manipulated, distraught, psychologically screwed with, mentally abused and drained on HIS site, from her handler from the past to take more and more meds and drink more and more as was also suggested through their constant threads where all were imbibing?

Was this an attempt at an assisted suicide?

Then there was the time the same poster said to me, "you know what you have to do?"

He never elaborated, but, I'm sure what he meant was that I was suppose to SUICIDE.

HE is a very sick man.

SUICIDE is something I will never do, assisted or otherwise.

Then there was the time I found in my word program or email a poem from another poster on HIS site that said something like:

"Springsteen's muse dumped him again. Left him flailing."

I continue to receive the same emails as referenced in this thread with words embedded amongst jibberish.

The most repeated are ABODE (calling me home) and IMBIBE.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-31-2015 at 09:04 AM.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:29 PM

Torchlithill said:

"God might always be a theory, but it has always sparked an imagination! @@@@"

Strange how this works, isn't it?

Only I and others who are versed in "reading between the lines" would understand the many ways in which THEY attempt to communicate with their mind control victims and myself, a survivor.

Those who are not in control, will act on these covert messages/instructions. Those who aren't, like myself, will not.

Remember, THESE people abused me horrendously, attempted to own my mind, body and soul and they ARE NOT going to address me DIRECTLY on an internet forum or any other way for that matter.

They're going to attempt to communicate with me COVERTLY and control me in that manner.

In Torchlithill's thread about the FATE OF AMERICA, he goes on and on about Cheney and in one post apparently is speaking to SOMEONE, but doesn't indicate who, gee, I wonder.

As on HIS site, most times, of course, for THEIR protection, it wasn't and will never be directly addressed to me, BUT I KNOW WHEN ALL OF YOU ARE TALKING TO ME AS I HAVE CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED AND I WILL CONTINUE TO CALL YOU OUT.

So, Torchlithill is indicating to this person he is talking to, but doesn't address them directly, that they should say what they know about Cheney.

I posted a response on that thread about Cheney and his role within the Secret/Shadow government; the most powerful man, I would think working for the Illuminists who are, too, the Secret/Shadow government that controls our politicians, etc.

What Torchlithill wants me to say is that Cheney was m handler.

This tactic was attempted on HIS site, as well.

The @@@@ (signs) Torchlithill placed after his post which are OUT OF CONTEXT is the same username that the poster I mentioned above on HIS official site and unofficial site used in addition to one other that all of us knew about.

There were probably more, but he confessed to the sign.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-31-2015 at 08:55 AM.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:42 PM

"GET WITH THE PROGRAM"

Oh, please!

The scripts!
Old 06-03-2007, 05:59 PM

"Dirty Girl"

"PATHETIC!"

Badlands, you've got to live them everyday!

Who has to live Badlands everyday?

YOU?

"Braindead"

"Pathetic"
Old 06-04-2007, 09:28 PM

When they WARNED, if I didn't keep my mouth shut, that I would be a TARGET for the rest of my life, my children, my husband, they weren't only referring to the the "psychological operations" they deploy in trying to silence, neutralize and contain, but to their ENERGEY DIRECTED WEAPONS.

They could TARGET me whenever they wanted, they said and there wasn't anything I could do about it.

I couldn't prove that these silent, secret and invisible weapons existed.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:03 PM

While on his site, as I stated previously, the lyrics to "Dancing in the Dark" were posted quite frequently due to the "suggestive" verses, such as:

"they'll be carvin' you up all night."

"they say you gotta stay hungry."

Another Springsteen song, which I can't find the lyrics to at the moment, but may be in this thread somewhere, "No Surrender, No Retreat, were also posted quite frequently while I was on his site.

Inotherwords, "NO SURRENDER, NO RETREAT." Stay on the site, don't surrender, don't retreat so we can continue to "psychologically" abuse you while giving mixed messages as to HIS role in MY past as a HERO and not a handler.

Keep me holding on to the LIES about HIM long enough so I wouldn't surrender and/or retreat in order that the "mind controllers" could attempt to cause an emotional breakdown.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:07 PM

Oh, yes, I remember.

The ONE who has had the honor of knowing him for a very, very long time.

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to."

"I know you've been broken, I know you've been hurt, show me somebody who ain't."

"Hell, a little touch up and a little paint."

And this in his username signed BRUCE:

"This isn't a free ride."

What?

You mean you have to PAY THE PRICE?

How 'bout?

Say, Amen, somebody?

Or,

Permission to eat!!
Old 06-07-2007, 09:27 AM

This was said in an email after "sexual" programming was triggered, seductive conversation engaged and then disappearance of the perpetrator several times during these exchanges.

"If we spend the rest of our life together, are you always going to get this mad?"

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-31-2015 at 08:30 AM.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:14 PM

During emailing while I was on his site and it was my birthday, it was said that he had a present for me.

Just recently, a poster on the unofficial site said to another poster, I have your present.

In one of the threads about his and Patti's anniversary recently, there was a congratulations posted and then a "happy birthday" cake and a "thank you."

My birthday is soon to be.

Out of context? Of course.

It was an anniversary thread and not a birthday thread.

Thank you for what?

Again, attempting to insinuate that somehow I'm helping HIM.

Then there was a picture of an album cover of him with the name "Marianne" on it.

What is that about??

In the duet he did with Jesse Malin, one line in the song says the "little girl" was born in June.

Well, guess what month I was born?

You got it!!!
Old 06-11-2007, 10:00 AM

Found this comment on his unofficial site on the "How Can a Poor Fan Stand Such Pics and Live" thread shortly after I posted about it.

------------------------------------------------

Hey, look the man on the right, he seems to be free ......him ....

TAKE NOTE: The man on the right is Springsteen. The wording "he seems to be free" follwed by .....and then the word HIM....means, FREE HIM.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-31-2015 at 08:41 AM.