Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2007, 08:29 AM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

I am only going to say this ONCE.

YOU had better cease and desist from targeting your secret, silent, invisible, energy directed, electromagnetic "star wars" weapons on me and my family members!

As a child, symptoms would present and then "magically" disappear. Silence, neutralize and containment measures. A "sickly" child it was said.

I will not list here some of the SYMPTOMS that have been present and are present in me and/or any of my family members.

I will just repeat it again.

You had better cease and desist!

Old 06-11-2007, 10:01 AM

Let's see if this works. The link to the Secret Garden video:

vh1.com/vspot/player.jhtml?vid=60443&launchedfrom+/shows/dyn/storytellers/90825/episode_videos.jhtml
Old 06-11-2007, 10:28 AM

In most cases, mind control victims are programmed to suicide upon the sight and/or sound of their handlers/controllers after such time as they are no longer incarcerated.

As I've stated, my "suicide programming" kicked in after I saw him shortly after 911 on a television benefit for the "terrorist attack."

Something just came to mind. On the unofficial site, there is a thread devoted to pictures of him.

The title is "How can a poor fan stand such pics and live?"

Very strange title, indeed. You mean, fans look at his pictures and want to DIE!?!
Old 06-11-2007, 10:56 AM

Helicopter flies overhead! No big deal, right?

Found this on HIS unofficial site posted shortly after my last post:

? Wrote
Posted: Jun 11, 2007 11:44 am
Post subject: Re: To all of you Michael Moore critics

? wrote:
I cannot wait to hear your criticisms of this one ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BJyyyRYbSk

What is this love affair you lefties have with Michael Moore?

Had this been his first film, I'll gar-and-dang-tyaa it wouldn't even show up on Blockbusters "Films To Watch When Considering Suicide" list.

Bonus: Have any of you figured out that the Grateful Dead really suck too?

TAKE NOTE: FILMS TO WATCH WHEN CONSIDERING SUICIDE
Old 06-11-2007, 11:00 AM

Found this comment on his unofficial site on the "How Can a Poor Fan Stand Such Pics and Live" thread shortly after I posted about it.

------------------------------------------------

Hey, look the man on the right, he seems to be free ......him ....

TAKE NOTE: The man on the right is Springsteen. The wording "he seems to be free" follwed by .....and then the word HIM....means, FREE HIM. To do so, I would have to suicide.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:38 AM

They want me to suicide to FREE HIM!!!!

Unbelieveable!!!

But, true!

I have said this before. They desired an emotional breakdown through psychological operations and an institutionalization while I was on HIS site.

This did not occur.

SUICIDE is what they will continue to hope for, but suicide will NEVER HAPPEN.

How sick!!!

This underscores the seriousness of the matter that I have brought to light regarding "Mind Control within the Music Industry" and Bruce Springsteen as my main handler/controller when I was a "little girl" and used as a sex slave.

I AM FREE! I could care less if they chain and shackle you.

Praise Jesus!
Old 06-11-2007, 01:26 PM

When ONE is in an altered state of consciousness, perception is not fine-tuned.

I spent some time there.

Thankfully, I can now look at his pictures, listen to his songs (other musician's songs as well) and not "react" in the way that I was programmed to.

My perception is not what they wanted it to be; infatuation; sexual desire; hero; fantastic singer and guitar player and genuis lyricist.

My perception is now the opposite.

Mediocre singer; mediocre guitar player and you've read them yourself; an okay lyricist at best with videos and themes that are disgusting. I must also include some of his induction speeches of other musician's into the Hall of Fame in my review.

I say this not because of the experiences I suffered in the past; those are a complete and separate matter, but because my perception is not altered.

I am not tranced as I suspect many of his fans are. Not just his fans, either, but the fans of many bands/musicians.

They have a way, you know of altering one's perception!
Old 06-11-2007, 01:28 PM

Just testing something!
Old 06-11-2007, 02:24 PM

Long Time Comin'
Bruce Springsteen

Out where the creek turn shallow and sandy
And the moon comes skimmin' away the stars
When the mesquite comes rushin' over the hilltops
Straight into my arms
Straight into my arms

I'm ridin' hard carryin' a cache of roses
A fresh map that I made
Now I'm gonna get birth naked and bury my old soul
And dance on it's grave
And dance on it's grave

It's been a long time comin', my dear
It's been a long time comin', but now it's here
And now it's here

Well my daddy he was just a stranger
Lived in a hotel downtown
Well when I was a kid he was just somebody
Somebody I'd see around
Somebody I'd see around

Well now down below and pullin' on my shirt
Yeah I got some kids of my own
Well if I had one wish for you in this god forsaken world, kid
It'd be that your mistakes will be your own
That your sins will be your own

And now it's here

(Whoaaa)

Out 'neath the arms of Cassiopeia*
Where the sword of Orion sweeps
It's me and you, Rosie, cracklin' like crossed wires
And you breathin' in your sleep
And you breathin' in your sleep

Well there's just a spark of a campfire left burnin'
Two kids in a sleeping bag beside
Reach 'neath your shirt, put my hands across your belly and feel
Another one kickin' inside
And I ain't gonna fuck it up this time

What's been a long time comin' and now its here?

Was Springsteen's daddy really a stranger who lived in a hotel?

Everybody's sins are their own and everybody's mistakes are their own, unless as was my case I was forced to SIN. But, if you sold your soul to the devil, THEY'RE YOUR OWN and if you don't force your kids into the same life, their sins and mistakes will be their own!!

Here you go. ROSIE surfaces again. Is this Rosie from Rosalita (BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN), is this "Cracklin' Rosie (NEIL DIAMOND), is this "Here Comes Old Rosie (BOB SEGER)?

This song was written when HE was married to Patti. Who in the hell is ROSIE? Care to tell us? Good thing Rosie's breathin' in her sleep.

He's got some kids of his own. Are these the same two kids sleeping next to him and Rosie?

Rosie is pregnant! WHAT?????

He's not gonna f**k what up this time?

Old 06-11-2007, 03:06 PM

WASHINGTON - The anti-poverty campaign founded by U2 rocker Bono and others are investing $30 million to pressure the presidential candidates to focus on the oft-forgotten issue, with its leaders arguing on Monday that helping the poor is a national security issue.

They're investing 30 million dollars in what? Lobbyists? Just what we need!! More lobbyists!!! How do they intend to pressure presidential candidates if not with lobbyists? Help the poor or we won't record anymore cds.

Dubbed ONE Vote '08, the bipartisan political push aims to get President Bush's successor to commit to taking concrete steps to combat hunger and disease while improving access to education and water across the globe.

Across the globe? They suppress across the globe. How 'bout pressuring them to stop that first? How 'bout taking care of our own before we tackle the world's problems.

"People do not go to war with people who have saved their children's lives," former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn., told reporters at a church in the nation's capital.

So, is he saying we're saving the lives of children in Iraq and Afghanistan? How 'bout we address the acts of war and suppresion first by the Banksters that lead to poverty, ill health, bad drinking water and poor education?

Frist is co-chair of the effort to mobilize activists to pressure the 18 or more presidential aspirants through the media and grass-roots work. The other co-chair also is a former Senate Majority leader, Democrat Tom Daschle of South Dakota.

Come on! How do you mobilize activists to pressure presidential aspirants to take-up their agenda? Bribes?

"Some of the most vivid memories of our experience (in Congress) didn't happen in Washington, they happened in Africa," Daschle said. "It is incumbent on all of us to recognize that this must be a key part of national domestic security."

If these Presidential contenders can't see what is needed unless a group of musicians, entertainers enlightens them, they shouldn't be running in the first place.

Created in 2004 by rocker Bono and the country's leading anti-poverty groups, the ONE organization counts 2.5 million members from across the political spectrum and all 50 states. The organization has attracted high-profile support from a wide range of celebrities, including Brad Pitt and Matt Damon. Until now, the focus has been on raising awareness of global poverty and encouraging activists to lobby Congress to devote more money to the cause.

Now, the mission will include mobilizing activists. Among the donors: the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

For months, scores of volunteers wearing black-and-white ONE T-shirts and carrying placards have been attending presidential debates and some campaign events by Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama (news, bio, voting record) and other Democrats, as well as Republicans such as John McCain (news, bio, voting record) and Mitt Romney.

Activity will only increase in the coming months, with town-hall-style events, mailings, a celebrity bus tour and TV advertisements.

For now, the focus is on the early primary states of Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire and South Carolina. But the effort eventually will be expanded to the more than dozen states holding contests on Feb. 5, and will continue through the general election.

At least one candidate, Democrat John Edwards, has focused on combatting poverty, heading an anti-poverty center in North Carolina in recent years.

In the fall, the group will ask candidates to sign a pledge and embrace a platform that lays out concrete steps to:

_Fight HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.

_Improve child and maternal health.

_Increase access to basic education, particularly for girls.

_Provide access to clean water and sanitation.

_Reduce by half the number of people worldwide who suffer from hunger.

They're going to ask candidates to sign a pledge? ?