Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2005, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Can women be leaders ?

Can Women Be Leaders ??? - :-o :-o :-o

“truebeliever”, I hear you, but,

How many couples do you know of, where the “woman” is actually making more money than the man ?

In how many places of work have you noticed where “women” are holding higher positions than yourself ?

I personally, don’t want to ever have to go through the ordeals of being a woman. I think that’s a very tough job. Don’t you ?

I admire them (not all though), for their sweetness, courage, & ability to withstand pain.

I couldn’t imagine a world w/o them.
8-)

Old 02-27-2005, 08:08 PM

Um... ditto what Jimbo said. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-28-2005, 12:06 AM

Hey neither can I...

In the end she can do what she likes.

If she wants to run the country good luck to her.

She just wont be my wife.
Old 02-28-2005, 06:29 AM

"Whether he's the protector and gets that respect is a different story."

A woman doesn't protect a man. A MAN PROTECTS A WOMAN. That's why men were made physically stronger, in general. Bodyframe is more muscly and women are more curvy.

Respecting a man for that postion makes him head of household for that reason in my mind. If I expect you to protect me, am I going to tell you how to do your job?

My brother is finally an at home mom and hisMRS. is a doctor. it works for them and their kids. He is head of the house. No doubt there.

Yes true, behind every good man is a good woman - no doubt. You may lead the parade and we are your backbone.

Women leaders? Sure. Is it natural? For some, obviously. Certain people are leaders, both male and female, and have these qualities and strengths of character and/or charisma.

I believe a man heads the house and maybe I am old-fashioned. I also believe that a woman can inspire a man beyond belief.

Does that mean that she is leading him? I don't know. I believe society would work if only one parent stayed home with the kids. I don't believe it matters who. I do believe that men have to behave like men to get respect. Women too. Society was kinder to the children when we all knew our rolls.
Old 02-28-2005, 06:56 AM

I guess it gets down to basic respect and actually knowing the hopes and dreams of your spouse or partner.

Most people simply would'nt have a clue what their partner is about.

People are so busy they dont take the time. One day they wake up and hey...i dont like you, i'm leaving.

Whatever works i guess. Assuming we know what works.

Best
Old 02-28-2005, 07:13 AM

Oh my God, that was my second marriage. I woke up and thought, "I don't like you." He didn't want my youngest, the result of failed sterilzation and I left his miserbale ass. Best thing I ever did though. The truth was yet to come to light. When it did, that's when I spray-painted his properties and smashed out all his windows. A woman with a hammer and murder on her mind is not a pretty sight. What a fcuking life??? Thank God for red spray paint.

I can laugh at it now, to some extent. Picturing me then, I must have been quite a sight. I don't want to kill him anymore. I do believe he still derserves to be punished as God don't like ugly. But that is between him and God. Do I forgive him? No.

Do I dwell on him? No.
Does he matter to my existence? No.
If he died tomorrow, would I care? I'd be grateful.

My kids wouldn't suffer so much mourning the dad they lost. At least he's be dead and then their would be an acceptable reason for them not being allowed in his physical presence.

Men are supposed to protect children, not molest them. Life would be kinder if we all knew our roles.
Old 02-28-2005, 06:52 PM

Unfortunately men have been molesting children since day dot.

It's actually getting better.

Not that long ago in England it was standard practice to have a Wife, a Mistress and a young 13 year old boy you buggered. That was accepted.

People swapped children between families to be used as virtual slave labour. Times were tough.

Hopefully we're in the last 50-100 years of this little cesspool.
Old 03-01-2005, 05:31 AM

Yes, in a lot of ways things are improving as the truth comes to light and it can't be soon enough for me.

And... and we shouldn't trow the baby with the bathwater and get rid of good traditional role models within society.