Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2007, 09:40 AM

Default The Long-awaited Truth

JAH is the source of all of the information that every single Living Soul on this Planet needs, in order to survive into the new Millennium. This site covers everything, from proof of our TRUE and, until now, hidden identity (who and what we really are), to the complete explanation of why the world is in the incredible mess that it is currently in.

Also on this site, is the True interpretation of many of the Ancient Prophecies, from The Holy Scriptures and else-where; including those of Nostradamus; which were given hundreds of years ago, and give details about the times we are now living in, and what is going to happen on Earth, in the very near future.

We sincerely hope that you take the time to browse this site and that you will tell your friends and family about it, as we are totally convinced that you will find it to be a Fountain of Truth.

The question is, what would you like to find-out about first?

http://jahtruth.net

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:24 PM

Default Re: The Long-awaited Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by yassin View Post
JAH is the source of all of the information that every single Living Soul on this Planet needs, in order to survive into the new Millennium. This site covers everything, from proof of our TRUE and, until now, hidden identity (who and what we really are), to the complete explanation of why the world is in the incredible mess that it is currently in.

Also on this site, is the True interpretation of many of the Ancient Prophecies, from The Holy Scriptures and else-where; including those of Nostradamus; which were given hundreds of years ago, and give details about the times we are now living in, and what is going to happen on Earth, in the very near future.

We sincerely hope that you take the time to browse this site and that you will tell your friends and family about it, as we are totally convinced that you will find it to be a Fountain of Truth.

The question is, what would you like to find-out about first?

JAH - Home Page

I love this little book, The way home or face the fire. Before reading this book I was very confused about religion. Is it a coincidence that Jews, Christians and Moselems have been at odds with each other and still are? Each one of these religions make claims to the holy scriptures but don't bother to read and follow what they say. If people would remove there egos and find out what they mean, they should notice that the Old Testament, New Testament and Holy Quran do in fact compliment each other. Jews, Christians and Moselems should work on there similarities instead of there differences. After all, were all children of God, right?

Last edited by followeroftheway : 08-28-2009 at 03:47 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:26 AM

Could you kindly provide the forum with the names of those perons who author the site that you have linked and WHY and HOW they know the truth about UFO's?

What makes them credible?

How is it that they possess the truth about UFO's?

It's not like there aren't thousands of people on the internet claiming to know that they know the TRUTH about this, that and the other thing that the rest of us don't regarding UFO's.

In a nutshell.

Why should we believe that those persons who author the site which you have linked know anything more about UFO's than WE do?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-28-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:34 AM

Hi, thank you for your reply, BlueAngel. Respecfully I was quoting the author of this thread (Yassin) about how much I love this book called, "The Way Home or Face The Fire." The person that wrote this book is the same person that authors this website, he calls himself JAH. I don't think he's a peron, I believe he is from Gibraltar or Ireland. Sorry, i'm not sure why or how he claims to know the truth about UFO's since I have not read that part of the website. You can read what he says about UFO's on his website and make your own decision.

I can only explain why I think he is credible as far as his book is concerned, since I did read it. I have also read most of the books in the Bible and most of the books in the Apocrypha. Also have read many chapters in the Koran and plan to read them all. So far I believe he is correct in how he explains that most of these books fit together and should not be separated. He explains why he believes there are so many problems in this world and with these religions. I do not wish to convince anyone of anything, people can decide for themselves. If anyone is interested, here is a link to dowload this free book in PDF format:

The Way home or face The Fire | The Way Home or face The Fire

Thank you for reading my post.