Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2005, 09:26 AM

Default Systematic Subversion of the Catholic Church; Paedophilia, Satanism, Illuminism

Dr. Malachi Martin, eminent theologian, thirty years an Exorcist, expert on the Catholic Church, former Jesuit and professor at the Vatican's Pontifical Biblical Institute, is the author of numerous poignant, illuminating and controversial writings including these national best-selling books: Vatican, The Final Conclave, Hostage to the Devil, The Jesuits, The Keys of This Blood, and Windswept House.

(just lost the url for this!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These allegations have largely gone unnoticed, possibly because Martin was so crafty in his descriptions that he might even have been referring to the coronation of Pope Paul VI. But he revealed much more about this alleged ritual in one of his last works, Windswept House: A Vatican Novel (1996).

In this story, he vividly described a diabolical ceremony called “The Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer” supposedly held in St. Paul’s Chapel within the Vatican, but linked with concurrent satanic rites here in the US, on June 29, 1963, barely a week after the election of Paul VI. In this novel, before he dies, a pope leaves a secret account of the situation on his desk for the next occupant of the throne of Peter, a thinly-disguised John Paul II.

According to The New American, Martin confirmed that the ceremony did indeed occur as he had described. “Oh yes, it is true; very much so,” the magazine reported he said. “But the only way I could put that down into print is in novelistic form.”

In the end, the ultimate villians in Vatican are not corrupt bankers nor priests, nor even the Communists, but a force he called the “Universal Assembly” — a Masonic conspiracy of Western plutocrats, undoubtedly the Illuminati. Although other writers have alleged Curial members belonged to the Masons, Martin even accused Paul IV of being a Masonic Lodge member!

Freemasonry and the Catholic Church have had a long history of antipathy. The Church has long been suspicious of secret societies not under its thumb, and the Masonic claim of being descended from the Knights Templar, condemned as heretics, surely has not helped. Though relations have softened in the years since Vatican II, Masonry is still viewed with much suspicion and Roman Catholics are still forbidden to be freemasons. Even the “good” ones are scorned, much less the “Luciferians”. So how is that members of the Vatican elite could be associated with entities like P2, the infamous lodge involved in the Vatican bank scandals?

In any case, during the decade between novels, as the Catholic Church’s decline and the inability of John Paul II to stem the slide, Martin’s despair grew worse. Did he then merely imagine that satanists had to be responsible, or did he have some secret knowledge?

http://www.theharrowing.com/martin.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 03-01-2005, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Systematic Subversion of the Catholic Church; Paedophilia, Satanism, Illuminism

You'll be intersted in this:
Priest - Scholar - Exorcist
In Defense of Father Malachi Martin

And here's a recent interview of the author of that article, William Kennedy, on A Closer Look:
http://www.4acloserlook.com/realaudio/020805b-westerman.ram

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:57 PM

Default Re: Systematic Subversion of the Catholic Church; Paedophilia, Satanism, Illuminism

I dont personally belive Christ will descend from the heavens but if he does we can only wonder what he'd think dressed in dusty robes and worn sandals, on the Catholic Church and current organised religion in general.

As he gazed upon the vast golden encrusted buildings, the man who owned nothing and preached to the downtrodden must be simply shaking his head.

The fact that the bible is so specific on Christs teachings and organised religion so blind indicates to me the depths of depravity reached.

No wonder people are looking elswhere for their spiritual bread...I guess thats always been the plan.

Interesting links.

Thanx.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:44 AM

Default Michael A. Hoffman II on Malachi Martin

This might interest you in regards to Malachi Martin. I've found Hoffman to be a very well researched and therefore genuinely trustworthy journalist. I don't agree with everything he says but he can back it up a 100% so he's definately worthy of attention and respect.

Dossier on Jesuit Conspirator Malachi Martin
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/occult2.html
Old 03-02-2005, 11:02 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I dont personally belive Christ will descend from the heavens but if he does we can only wonder what he'd think dressed in dusty robes and worn sandals, on the Catholic Church and current organised religion in general.

As he gazed upon the vast golden encrusted buildings, the man who owned nothing and preached to the downtrodden must be simply shaking his head.

The fact that the bible is so specific on Christs teachings and organised religion so blind indicates to me the depths of depravity reached.

No wonder people are looking elswhere for their spiritual bread...I guess thats always been the plan.

Interesting links.

Thanx.
christ will not descend, and I don't blame him.
however, the bible is nothing more than symbology, and it new testament 'main character' very plainly tells you that
Old 03-02-2005, 02:16 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

Interesting links.

Thanx.
Quote:
RUready wrote:
christ will not descend, and I don't blame him.
however, the bible is nothing more than symbology, and it new testament 'main character' very plainly tells you that
I think you misunderstand the message:
its all about LOVE, TRUTH and JUSTICE.
Jesus Christ is love, truth and justice! If he said he'll come, then he will. If you say he wont, then you say that he lies. Jesus is TRUTH and no lie.
it is not blind believing, but a choice: between good and bad, between heaven and hell, between material and spiritual.
People feel that there is SOMEONE, a creator and thats why they seek the spiritual.
It it so a matter of choice. Satan wanted to be like God, so he created himself a kingdom as an opposite to God. God (Jesus) is TRUTH so Satan created lie. God is light, so Satan loves darkness. God is love so Satan created hate.
It is a personal decision, churches are meant to show believers, that they are not alone and they should never lose faith, be always good, never tell a lie, never do any harm to anyone.

But I guess you're right, truebeliever. This has always been the plan.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:05 PM

God created everything including "Satan". "Satan" equals everyones' individual Ego as opposed to the Self (the TRUE Self) which ultimately reunites with the Spirit. God gave Man free will to choose between the Ego or the true Self.

This is the meaning of the "mystic" statement that Man has the potential of Good as well as Evil within herself; that Man has God as well as Satan within herself.

Satan can't create anything, only God can.
Old 03-02-2005, 07:29 PM

Undoubtedly the Bible is filled with contradiction but also of simple truth.

Christ himself cried on the cross..."lord my lord why have you foresaken me"?

If he's God then why the cry...but thats missing the point.

People are willing to believe automatically much older texts that fail to come close to the levels used to assess authenticity of a given ancient text.

Take the writings of Horoditus and accounts of the Gailic wars...much older yet people dont question them.

The New Testament passes with flying colours on the points of time between the event and first writing, number of copies made and the time between copies.

I disagree that the bible is simple metaphor or that it should be taken literally.

For me, at the very least, it tells the tale of a man willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice for truth.

Hav'nt we all felt nailed to a cross for standing up for truth, for our beliefs and convictions? I was forced out of a well paying job because I would not sit back and lie and decieve.

What of the man who refused to be thumb scanned for work and lost his job? He stood up and was, in his own small way, crucified.

Christ promises that if we stand up for truth we will rise again from the inevitable ashes. We will be reborn if we will suffer our fate willingly and consciously. This is no easy task. Just as the long 12 hours of Christs inhuman suffering was endured as an example to us all.

That is why I loved Gibsons effort. I did'nt want a 'new' angle on the New Testament...i wanted to see what Christ suffered...what he endured for truth.

The Churches are dead. The Gods have left the temple and will never return.

It is time for a personal relationship with God. Going to Church and saying a few Hail Mary's will no longer suffice. God wants fighters for truth who are willing to lay it down. There is your humble offering to God.

Church has become nothing more than a servant of the State...of Lucifer...keeping people passive and singing a few songs in a little club called the local church.

Where was is the Church now as the Police State descends???????????????????

Where are the priests out in the street preaching of the crimes of the State? Urging the people to fight for truth and justice?

They make me sick.

May the Almighty smite every one of these disgusting nest of vipers into dust.

He can start with the Catholic Church and simply move right on down the line.

Brendon O'Connell.
Old 03-03-2005, 06:16 AM

AISB-Watch

The website you've listed (conspiracy archive) is interesting. Is it yours?
Old 03-03-2005, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Nonextremist wrote:
AISB-Watch

The website you've listed (conspiracy archive) is interesting. Is it yours?
Yes it is. Owned, operated, designed, developed and maintained by me. If you have any suggestions, tips or news please contact me here:
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Contact/

For email updates, you can send a blank message to:
updates-subscribe@conspiracyarchive.com

Terry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.