Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2005, 09:50 PM

Default Re: Please Explain How Rush Doony's "The Earth Is Not Moving", Got 141 Replies and 1400 Views?

TB - I replied not because it was a pressing concern but because yes with so many views it takes on a life of it's own. However it's one of those arguments that is hard to make, so it is a challenge.

It is important to be able to explain yourself, no matter to who or about what. Almost all of the conspiracy theories meet immediate mental blocks to our global media mind. Some of us can see through it, or so we think. If we can't debate amongst ourselves what preposterous idea might indeed be true, than we won't be able to do it about our pet theories with "reality theorists" / the mainstream.

Most of the ideas that I want to discuss on this forum are closer to Rush's preposterous ideas. That Communisms' death was a Ruse, or that Vaccinations cause harm not good. I think that society is more easily flummoxed by the big lie as has often been noted. 911 is a perfect example how a big lie can fool just about everyone. A huge building weighing millions of tons being felled by an oversized pop can - right! Even more strange, a third WTC tower in that complex falling down that day... no plane hitting it - oh sure!! But I believed it at the time until an article asked me to consider that belief.

As for the moon landing TB I think you are dismissing it too early. As someone mentioned, Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clarke may be the ET unveiling agenda that the NWO has planned for a NW religion/belief/ control system. Faking a moon landing may have been a step a long that road of faking an ET unveiling. There are plenty of moon questions that I don't see being answered to my satisfaction.