Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2005, 10:29 AM

Default HOW DO YOU VIEW THE NWO FROM A PERSONAL STANDPOINT

with all the discussing and reading we do, how do you see the NWO on a personal scale in regard to you.
what is it that you personally feel that will affect you negatively. forget for a moment the war, the 9/11, satanic cults/what-have-you, your religious beliefs, the media and the horrible images they bring us everyday, kidnapping, etc, etc. what is it that bothers you in regards to YOU---your identity. i've noticed on the site that that seems to be quite a topic. what is the problem with that exactly?
why do I ask this?
some folks feel that as time goes by, a reorganization, change, etc. is necessary.
some are not at least worried about id cards, or new id numbers, finger print id, eye scans, or other related identification means. as well,
people do not feel that they will be taken under control against their religious beliefs. no one
can do that. perhaps the general agenda
of "marking" us is not for evil purposes. don't get me wrong, there are alot of evil minds
burning the midnight oil, however for the
purpose of an identity control system--there must be something to give identity in a peoples in a money/materialistic world. it seems to me that on this site the only time one is concerned about terror, child abuse, 9/11, religious persecution, dumbing of our children, weapons, ufos, super technology, foreign affairs, oil/Bush, occult/masonry is when it is used for tabloid type of discussion, sensationalism. i'm sorry folks, but you seem to forget that it is people who create these things. leave god, satan, lucifer, allah, jehovah, yahweh, devil, baphomet, etc out of it. we've been giving excuses long enough. as far as a second-coming--well, you need to stop waiting for that too. read the bible carefully--over and over a few times, then you'll get it. too often i've read that some of you feel that the only way to rid the world of these things is through your lord. so what is this that you hate, fear, dispise, about the nwo in regards to you. is it something so petty as an id system? c'mon, is that really it?
then my friends, you outta not be in these forums. though i do find them interesting, and i am not in any shape or form part of the people behind the nwo, i tell you this, none of you are here for any other reason than to fill yourselves up with this nwo sensationalism. be truthful to yourselves. you've created a rich world for some people, and then you complain about personal identity, money, cost of living, and such. you don't care as long as you have your home, your vehicle, food, a job, a few buds, and you're on happy street. so if that's the case, that is exactly where they will let you stay. don't worry. don't forget they might not love you, but they love your money. you'll figure out how to keep them of your backs with that, otherwise keeping tabs and record of your identity just lets them know if you are slacking off.

Old 03-02-2005, 10:57 AM

Default Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE NWO FROM A PERSONAL STANDPOINT

There's this thing I value called privacy. I also don't like the govt taking half of my earnings. I don't like being tracked and traced in everything I buy. I don't like having to be told that I must comply with their orders or I will be considered as a criminal. I just hate big brother and I hate the police state.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-02-2005, 12:08 PM

Well said RUready.

One of the first things I said on this forum was that in essence people were spending too much time in front of their computer screens and not enough time appreciating the beautiful things in this life.

In the end we're not better than people spending weeks discussing the latest development on American Survivor/Pop Stars/Temptation Island only we discuss the latest coverup, bribe/murder/mind control/conspiracy scandal.

I have not written anything substantial for a while because frankly I'm not sure if it leads in the "right" direction. That, btw, would be towards everyone's individual and wholehearted effort towards spiritual freedom.

Personally, I'm quite fed up with all and every discussion about the latest conspiracy, simply because we can go on discussing it endlessly without it leading us anywhere. In the best of scenarios we're treading water. That's actually what I think the Internet is really for: distraction and misdirection. Sure, a lot of information is published by a lot of worthy and honest people with good intentions but what ACTUALLY happens is that information is getting lost in the violent flood of information, getting mixed with disinfo, misinfo, lies, truths - that's the worst thing: truths are getting flushed down the toilet and forgotten because it's mixed with a lot of crap. I see people on this site discaring valuable truths every day.

We're exposed to so much "information" we get dizzy and finally can't see the difference between truth and falsehood.

In the end I haven't actually seen ANY changes for the better since I joined this forum. I don't mean that there should've been a difference just because you, I - we - discuss important things here. I mean that I actually can't see any changes for the better happening in the future either, just because we're discussing thing here.

It's been said before that the only way to change anything to the better is to lead by example. Sitting in front of a computer and knowing where and how to find great sites with valuable information about the NWO conspiracy is NOT leading by example. The only thing we teach the younger generation is to be passive. They really don't need US teaching them THAT; the State is laughing at us, we're playing straight into their hands helping them underline their subversion of tomorrows' generation.

If we're so well informed and are so on the money, knowing what we claim to know then we really need to take appropriate ACTION to back up all our proud, defiant, self assured words. If we talk the talk, we should walk the walk. We don't walk the walk by sitting in front of our computers screaming "conspiracy!"

This site is getting very big and increasingly difficult to navigate. There's a lot of regulars, a lot of newcomers a few subversives and agent provocateurs and saboteurs...;-)

I recommend all relative newcomers to read the posts of Vlad, Ahmad and myself, if you like what I've written in this post, along with Institute, Protocol, john, crowneagle and 55132 all of whom I think have valuable and interesting things to say and a very comprehensive understanding of NWO global affairs. Apart from these people I would like to warmly recommend marypopinz, freeman and truebeliever simply because they are the VIPs of this site and for a reason: they have their Hearts in the right place.

Truth, Beauty, Love
Old 03-02-2005, 02:25 PM

First, I'm no VIP.

Second, I think Rushdoony's posts are a most fascinating read. He has my vote.

Some of us come here to learn and understand better what we have experienced. Some folks here already think they have it already figured so... Some folks think this is a waste of space and time. That is their perogative. Each to their own.

Back to original question.

The schooling system is a big problem for me as I have three children. The racist police are a big problem as I have three children. A lot of this crap that is NWO directly effects us little folks on a community level.

If I hadn't come here, I'd still believe the fossil fuel theory. Capiche? This site is a huge reference library of info and people's experiences, for myself, so whoever wants to knock it, can. I think this is a valuable place to spend some time and learn about whatever.

Sure it can become a distraction and a diversion. This forum can also be quite entertaining.

Better CC than the goggle box, though!
My two cents.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:08 PM

Ok, mary. No tongue in cheek then...
Old 03-02-2005, 03:39 PM

The NWO is an enemy that has better equipment and more personnel than my personal army of one. Therefore, tactics that don't bring attention to myself are necessary to shut them out of my family's lives. It is also my responsibility to assist other allies (those with relativly similar views) in equipping themselves to fight the NWO.

These weapons are knowledge, free press, underground press, petitions, and donations for supplies like paper, ink and webspace.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 03-02-2005, 06:57 PM

DEATH, DARKNESS, SHEER INSANITY.

Apart from that, i just dont like the thought of a Uni educated, homo, silver spoon fed, child abusing, coke snorting, women abusing, beauracratic twat telling me what i can and cant do from a position of complete, and unanswerable anonymity.

I'll bow down to Allah, Yewah and God and thats it.

Apart from that i'm sure the NWO is a great idea.

Good thread.
Old 03-02-2005, 07:58 PM

ru,

what it is about the nwo? I will tell you

its run by thieves, liars, killers and corrupt men, the kind of people who have no regards for anyone and will do anything to get their way, the world must be told about them, sadly most will never understand and many will choose to try to join them - as if they could, it’s a struggle for knowledge and awareness the things they most hate.

i for one will not be lead by them

you are very keen at double speak, and you know how to plant doubt and memes. but your attitude in belittling betrays you , you are good at mocking but not that good
Old 03-02-2005, 09:35 PM

We Are Not Alone - :-o :-o :-o

[img align=left]C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Xfer\Photos\world_order_00_thru_sa tanic_entanglements.jpg[/img]
Old 03-02-2005, 10:47 PM

The NWO is not an all important term to me, nor is obsession with the devil etc. So RU, perhaps you are not disparaging my worldview. However since you lack a certain respect for others views and take advantage of a lack of censorship on this site, I should point out a few things.

I'm not a fan of the term NWO or many other labels, I would rather deal in facts and outcomes. The 'NWO' is perhaps to be found on the US dollar bill in latin as the New Secular Order where North America was commonly known as the New World at one time. The preponderance of Masonic and Occult images not only on US currency but in the US Capitol to name two instances is precisely why people's attentions are trained on these secret societies and their influence. We didn't dream this stuff up.

Bush senior is said to have said "Welcome to the NWO" in a speech, on Sept 11th, 1990 or thereabouts. Care to theorize?