Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2007, 11:18 PM

Default Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever so elusive SHADOW!

I will be BANNED from all websites soon. this I take pleasure, since I know I and I alone have brought the world over 10 million hits,( good if you ask me!)(so fuck U!) that is if your part of the problem!

Old 07-15-2007, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever so elusive SHADOW!

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
I will be BANNED from all websites soon. this I take pleasure, since I know I and I alone have brought the world over 10 million hits,( good if you ask me!)(so fuck U!) that is if your part of the problem!
WOW!! Quite narcisistic, aren't you?

Good-bye and Good Riddance!
Old 07-16-2007, 10:41 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
and yes the ever so elusive SHADOW!
I am not quite sure how to take this!
Old 07-27-2007, 01:08 AM

Default Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever so elusive SHA

oh dear...:-(

I thought there would be something worthwhile here.
Egos running amok , eh ?

well , not that there is anything of substance to feed into . but the jew bashing/blaming is a red herring. I believe they were set up to take the blame/credit for [ whatever seems to fit ]

I don't have a problem with them. I have a problem with people saying that asking legit questions [ of them or to them ] makes you this that or the other. which is only more NWO nonsense, directed by the master deceiver himself. once people understand that, the facade dissolves and you see right through the lies.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:13 AM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Isn't Bruce Springsteen jewish?
your ashamed of your jewishness....
I'm glad KennyWally brought this thread to the front.

Interesting, isn't it?

How'd I miss this?

It's very rare I miss anything.

But, RedRat seems to believe I am jewish. If I were, how would he know this?
Old 07-27-2007, 03:13 PM

RedRat claims to be Bruce Springsteen.

Then denys that he is.

He also claims that I am Jewish.

Since I'm not Jewish, I wonder why he would say that I am.

Interesting, indeed!

Wouldn't be the first time he has made false remarks about me.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-05-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:08 AM

Default Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyWally View Post
well , not that there is anything of substance to feed into . but the jew bashing/blaming is a red herring. I believe they were set up to take the blame/credit for [ whatever seems to fit ]
It would definitely be wrong to blame ALL Jews, but it is an undeniable fact that for centuries Jews have been over-represented in subversive movements (especially at the top of those movements) and that a part of these Jews explicitly joined those movements to harm gentile society. Anthropologist Kevin MacDonald wrote extensively on this topic.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:07 PM

Default Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
It would definitely be wrong to blame ALL Jews, but it is an undeniable fact that for centuries Jews have been over-represented in subversive movements (especially at the top of those movements) and that a part of these Jews explicitly joined those movements to harm gentile society. Anthropologist Kevin MacDonald wrote extensively on this topic.
Everyone on the forum is aware that we don't blame all JEWS.

There are many people involved from all walks of life, but the Zionist JEWS are the center of the control/power.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Everyone on the forum is aware that we don't blame all JEWS.
It's still important to make that distinction for the uninformed. Otherwise they'll just ignore whatever you say and accuse you of antisemitism.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:20 AM

I really couldnt care less how anti semitic you think I am dear you know nothing about me. Niether do i care for dispensationalist millenial rapture chiliasm. I am a christian however amillenialist when comes to end times predictions.There fore Jews are no more chosen than the rest of us especially if they have not even taken christs grace for salvation.