Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2004, 08:36 PM

Default Re: It Depends On What Kind Of Stuff You Are Smoking

Jimbo,

It is not valid to compare a closed system with an open system. A valid comparison would have the passengers outside standing on the planes wings with their feet super-glued to the planes structure, while smoking a cigarette. The smoke ( like the Earths atmosphere ) would be left behind
just like the Earths atmosphere would be left behind if it were really orbiting the sun at 67,000 mph and orbiting the milky way at 500,000+ mph.

Also I should not have brought gravity into this discussion because it is not relevant to the lateral position of the copter in relation to the Earth. Gravity just prevents the copter from gaining lots of altitude while hovering over New York or , if the Earth were rotating, on its trip to Los Angeles. The copters upward thrust would neutralise the downward pull of gravity so it would be stationary at a fixed distance, say enough to clear any mountains, above the Earth. We are just debating about the rotation or non-rotation of the Earth.

Old 12-14-2004, 12:28 AM

If you visit this website and post or try to fight for a belief YOU are already a glitch in the matrix. I would have never thought about this non rotation of the Earth maybe in the dark ages you could get guillotined for saying such things. Is the earth flat? Have you ever been in outer space beyond the atmosphere? Have you heard of planet X? Are there UFO's that are not man made with aliens on them traveling the regions of space? If yes to any of above questions? Do you have hard evidence to back up your claims?
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with this post its like the water that goes down a toilet counter-clock wise south of the equator. What if that was a grand hoax? I have never been south of the equator to experience this and therefore have to rely on someone elses claims.
Which comes to the point of this website a Forum where we can post a belief and see who says what. I'd say hold off the personal attacks and attack the opinion. This allows constructive criticism and might open both eyes of the aggressor and the defender.
Old 12-14-2004, 07:09 AM

Here! Here!

Mary XXX
Old 12-14-2004, 08:40 AM

Mary,

Your cheers from the peanut gallery are admirable, but insufferable.
Actually, and I think I can speak for everyone here, they are irritating beyond belief.

Did you read my post #21
before you clapped for post #17?

I'm not a scientist but can still figure out some
relevant and logical questions and responses
to make concerning physics and so can you.

Best, RJ Rushdoony.

PS. If I recall correctly Mary Poppins has a special umbrella that can take her 200 metres up into the sky. See any movement from up there?
I hope you don't have one of those cheap, short tin-made umbrellas that could collapse and bring one into a rapid freefall.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:43 AM

Rush,

Save your poo-poo comments for someone who cares.
I find you to be most negative at times.

Have no fear. I will not respond in future to your jibes... you bore me.

mary XXX
Old 12-14-2004, 08:50 AM

Ditto,

Good. "Get out and stay out"! ( sound of door slamming ).
.. ( sound of door opening one more time )
"And why don't you take off about 60 pounds also, and get that damn shopping cart off my property"! ( sound of door slamming again )
Old 12-14-2004, 12:41 PM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

P Scholtz

Here is all the proof you need to know the Earth is geocentric and geostatic.
The Earths atmosphere would be left behind if
the Earth were travelling at 67,000 mph around the sun and 500,000+ mph around the milky way.
Just like a comets tail being left behind, it's the same with the Earth and its atmosphere.
The Earths atmosphere is a gas and the Earth is a solid so it is impossible for them to be attached. With your own eyes and hands you can see and feel to know that they are not attached in any way.
You do not believe what your own senses tell you because you are following the herd instict.
You do not hear the truth from NASA otherwise their 20,000 employees x $80,000 per year would vanish and they would have to go back to their home towns hanging around the video arcade and smoking pot just like mentor Carl Sagann used to do.
Old 12-14-2004, 01:45 PM

Rush loonie...

Dittums...

If I lost 60 pounds, I would only weigh 60 pounds. You like anorexia, idiot?

Shopping cart... better men than you have picked through recyclables to provide for their families.

I hope you don't have children.

Ever read a book called small worlds, Einstein? It's quantum physics and it is more interesting than anything you could ever hope to proclaim as your own thoughts.

Your door must be broken... I just waltzed straight back in.

Don't hate loony, appreciate.

I guess you support Bush and his silence of the peanut gallery known as democracy and free speech.

Grow up man and get a life. Raed a book and learn to be civil. Ecology: you're a part of it. Stop being so damn poisonous. Again, grow up!

XOXOXOXOXOXXOXO
Old 12-14-2004, 01:52 PM

Loony tune.

I am going to re-read your arguments and challenge your theories with my mind and my words. I was just watching the conversation, to see where your "logic" led.

Are you prepared to be challenged oh poisonous one?

Mary XXX
Old 12-14-2004, 02:12 PM

Loonie man.

I read everything you wrote in this string again. You defended the mind of Dr. Jones and do you have one of your own?

Not an original thought did you express. Poison was the main just of your wording.

What those people of that site are talking about is an interesting perspective. You have obviously taken it as gospel. Good for you.

Play nice now.

Mary XXXXXXX