Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2007, 08:59 AM

Default Re: The ultimate NWO conspiracy against the men and women of this planet

Quote:
KennyWally wrote:
blue angel,

I was quoting sec , not redrat

the lie is thinking the cosmos has the key to immortality. only God can do that! and we are not gods. that is a lie perpetrated by satan.
Another Satan believer. Yikes!

As far as you referring to lies that SEC believes, I'd have to say that each man is entitled to their own opinion and this does not necessarily render differing opinions as one being a lie and the other being the truth.

Old 07-28-2007, 02:54 PM

Default Re: The ultimate NWO conspiracy against the men and women of this planet

"I'd have to say that each man is entitled to their own opinion and this does not necessarily render differing opinions as one being a lie and the other being the truth.[/b][/quote]"

....until you know God. then one can see the lies more easily.

satans new age truth movement is a fraud. "you have your truth, I have mine", etc. all a big fat lie.

we are in a WRM. a world revolutionary movement between good n evil. but the war can be interpreted many ways by different people, depending on the beliefs they have.

the Bible was stripped from the schools , just for this purpose. people ignorant of the scriptures who have fallen for the NEW AGE con games won't see they took the wrong fork in the road. [ I've been down that road, so I know. Then , later in life, I seen the light, and started putting the pieces together ]

satan is no chump, no fool. satan is no teenager trying lie and get away with it. satan is not called the most cunning beast of the field for nothing.

If you'd like to know more, may I suggest reading RED FOG OVER AMERICA and SATAN PRINCE OF THIS WORLD, by William Guy Carr [ who has earned a cpl of smear pages by the liars on the web, by telling the truth. ]
Old 07-28-2007, 08:26 PM

KennyWally,

If you're going to quote without using the quote function, you need to preface the quote with the poster's name as you have seen me do, I'm sure.

Such as; BlueAngel said:

blah, blah, blah, blah.

If I want to use the quote function to reply to your comment and you've included a quote from a poster without using the quote function and without doing as I've indicated above, the quote appears to be from you and not the original poster.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:33 PM

KennyWally said:

"....until you know God. then one can see the lies more easily.

satans new age truth movement is a fraud. "you have your truth, I have mine", etc. all a big fat lie.

we are in a WRM. a world revolutionary movement between good n evil. but the war can be interpreted many ways by different people, depending on the beliefs they have.

the Bible was stripped from the schools , just for this purpose. people ignorant of the scriptures who have fallen for the NEW AGE con games won't see they took the wrong fork in the road. [ I've been down that road, so I know. Then , later in life, I seen the light, and started putting the pieces together ]

satan is no chump, no fool. satan is no teenager trying lie and get away with it. satan is not called the most cunning beast of the field for nothing.

If you'd like to know more, may I suggest reading RED FOG OVER AMERICA and SATAN PRINCE OF THIS WORLD, by William Guy Carr [ who has earned a cpl of smear pages by the liars on the web, by telling the truth. "

Actually, no. I wouldn't like to know more.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:20 PM

blue angel said;

" Actually, no. I wouldn't like to know more. "

so , you're convinced there's no such thing as satan?