Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2007, 06:37 PM

Default Re: The Absurdities of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

illegal_alien_contributions

ILLEGAL ALIEN "CONTRIBUTIONS" TO THE U.S.

2006 (First Quarter) INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

CRIME

95 % of Warrants in LOS ANGELES are for ILLEGAL ALIENS

83 % of Warrants for MURDER in Phoenix Arizona are FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS

86 % of Warrants for MURDER in Albuquerque New Mexico are for ILLEGAL ALIENS

75 % of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Albuquerque are ILLEGAL ALIENS

24.9 % OF ALL INMATES in California detention centers are Mexican Nationals here ILLEGALLY

40.1 % of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican Nationals here ILLEGALLY

29 % (630,000) Convicted ILLEGAL ALIENS felons fill our state and federal prisons at the cost of $1.5

Billion Annually

53 % Plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas

are perpetrated by ILLEGAL ALIENS

50 % Plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are ILLEGAL ALIENS

71 % Plus of all apprehended Cars stolen in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and California were

stolen by ILLEGAL ALIENS or "Transport Coyotes "

47 % of cited / stopped Drivers in California have NO License, NO Insurance, and NO Registration for the

vehicle of that 47 %, over 92 % were ILLEGAL ALIENS

63 % of cited / stopped Drivers in Arizona have NO License, NO Insurance, and NO Registration for the

vehicle of that 63 %, over 97 % are ILLEGAL ALIENS

66 % of cited / stopped Drivers in New Mexico have NO License, NO Insurance, and NO Registration for

the vehicle Of that 66 %, over 98 % were ILLEGAL ALIENS

BIRTHS

380,000 Plus "ANCHOR BABIES" were born in the U.S. in 2005 to ILLEGAL ALIEN PARENTS, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S. Citizens 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid for by American taxpayers.

66 % OF all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid by taxpayers

HOUSING

300,000 plus illegal aliens in Los Angeles Country are living in garages

Nearly 60 % of all occupants of HUD properties in the United States are illegal aliens.

TV & RADIO STATIONS

14 out of 31 TV stations in L.C. are Spanish only16 out of 28 TV stations in Phoenix are Spanish only

15 out of 24 TV stations in Albuquerque are Spanish only 21 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish only

17 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish only 17 radio stations in Albuquerque are Spanish only

SCHOOLS

34% plus of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens and 24% plus are non-English speaking

39% plus of California students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens and 42% plus are non-English speaking

In Los Angeles County, 5.1 million people speak English - 3.9 million speak Spanish

SOCIAL SERVICES

43 % of all Food Stamps issued are to illegal aliens

41 % of all Unemployment Checks in the United States are to illegal aliens

58 % of all Welfare payments in the United States are issued to illegal aliens

Less than 2 % of illegal aliens are picking crops but 41 % are on welfare

POPULATION

Over 70% of the U.S. annual population growth (and over 90% of CA, FL, and NY) results from immigration

EMPLOYER PROFITS

The estimated profit to U.S. corporations and businesses employing illegal aliens in 2005 was more than 2.36 trillion

TAXES

62 % of all "undocumented immigrants" in the U.S. are working for cash and not paying taxes, predominantly illegal aliens are working without a green card

The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 (last known calculation by Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University) was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay), $70 Billion per year. [What are the 2006 costs?]

The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average illegal alien is $55,000 cost to the American taxpayer in a 5-year span. You personally pay $11,000 every year to illegal aliens.

JOBS (per Center for Immigration Studies - September 2006): Between 2000 and 2005, 4.1 million immigrant workers arrived in the U.S., accounting for 86% of the net increase in the total number of employed persons (16 & older), the highest share ever recorded in the U.S. Of the 4.1 million, between 1.4 and 2.7 million are estimated to be illegal aliens. Also, between 2000 and 2005, the number of young (16 to 34) native-born men employed declined by 1.7 million - at the same time, the number of new male immigrant workers increased by 1.9 million. [Do you still believe the gov't employment rate stats?]

ACTION: Please share this data with elected officials, particularly those who spew the PCBS about all the "contributions of illegal aliens to our society" AND "our economy would collapse without them"! However, NONE of this will matter IF our borders are not secured OR Pres. Bush succeeds in abolishing them (via his SPP, NAU, NAFTA Hwy), and illegal alien murders, drug smugglers and terrorists continue to be welcomed into our country

Last edited by redrat11 : 06-14-2008 at 09:20 PM.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:07 PM

Laws are Working...Self Deportation in the Tens of Thousands, soon to be millions.

Illegals feeling the squeeze, Self deporting, JUST AS PREDICTED by tough State laws in Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Virginia, etc.. more States to follow.

Give it some time, the 30 million can be reduced in half in ten years,MAYBE. NO AMNESTY WORKS.

My Home State started the ball rolling..

Arpaio keeps heat on migrants

MS 13 and Other gangs in LA practicing "ethnic-cleansing"...

read here before the LA Times pull the story out of existence, it's bigger than what they write.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...2C749576.story

Members of Latino gang charged with race-motivated crimes

Richard Hartog / Los Angeles Times
SEIZED: Federal prosecutors accuse members of the Latino Florencia 13 street gang of a violent three-year campaign to drive African-American rivals out their South L.A. neighborhood.
Federal prosecutors level racketeering and drug charges on more than 60 people who they say targeted African American rivals.
By Ari B. Bloomekatz, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
12:36 PM PDT, October 16, 2007
Federal prosecutors today charged members of the Latino Florencia 13 street gang with racially motivated crimes against African Americans, including several attempted homicides.

Authorities said the gang specifically tried to eliminate rival African American gangs in South L.A. and the Florence-Firestone area in an effort to "cleanse" the neighborhood. In doing so, they mistakenly harassed and attacked innocent African American residents, according to the indictment.

More than 60 members and associates of the Florencia 13 street gang were charged with federal racketeering and drug charges.

"In their attempt to intimidate African Americans in the community, they targeted innocent citizens," U.S. Attorney Thomas P. O'Brien said.

O'Brien said the arrests were the result of a nearly three-year investigation into the gang that culminated in federal indictments at the end of the summer.

The arrests come as both local and federal officials have launched a crackdown on race-motivated gang crime across L.A. Authorities have already filed charges against a different Latino gang in the Harbor Gateway area accused of crimes against African Americans, including the slaying of a teenage girl last year.

Gang crime has been dropping across Los Angeles over the last few years, but Police Chief William J. Bratton and other authorities have expressed concern about isolated instances of racially charged gang violence both on the streets and in L.A. County jails.

According to prosecutors, the defendants are named in two indictments: one that charges violations of the federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) and another on charges of federal narcotics trafficking violations. The indictments were returned by a federal grand jury Sept. 27 and were unsealed this morning, authorities said.

American Patrol Report -- Citizenship - Sovereignty - Law

Last edited by redrat11 : 06-14-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:37 PM

?

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/border/209754
Old 11-08-2007, 06:24 PM

??

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/border/210606
Old 12-09-2007, 11:38 AM

people fight back....

http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...uitts1209.html

American Patrol Report -- Citizenship - Sovereignty - Law

Last edited by redrat11 : 06-14-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:58 PM

Posted by RedRat on the Tracking and Profiling thread:

Lady wants me to eat her out????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBjP3dGiPHY&mode=related&search=

I'm craving your body

Wanting too love your body

I'm all yours baby!

I want all your all loving...

[insert HOT SEX)

after the LOVE?????

Yet again??

YEEEAAHHHH!

I can't find the reasons??

I want too FUCK UUUUUUU! all night!

Jeez, get the fuck out!
Edited by redrat11 on 2007/11/4 21:50:04

Posted on: 2007/11/4 21:26

redrat11
redrat11
Send Private Message to redrat11
Visit Website
Re: Are they tracking and profiling you? #48
Home away from home

From arizona
FUCK,

FUCK

FUCK!

Please LET ME LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY MIND!

Let me fuck U all night!

let me play with your tits.

I CANT'T FIND THE REASONS----I WANT TOO FUCK YOU ALL NIGHT===I WANT SQUEEZE YOU ALL NIGHT--

I CAN"T FIND THE REASONS!!!!!

I CAN"T FIND THE REASONS TO FUCK YOU ALL NIGHT..

I CAN"T find the reasons.....

Edited by redrat11 on 2007/11/4 23:08:17
Edited by redrat11 on 2007/11/4 23:13:33

Posted on: 2007/11/4 22:36

redrat11
redrat11
Visit Website
Re: Are they tracking and profiling you? #49
Home away from home

From arizona
Yeeeahhh, I can't find the reasons, WANNA LOVE YOU ALL NIGHT,

WHY ALL MY TEARS,

LOVE YOU TILL THE MORNING LIGHT.

I CAN"T FIND THE REASONS,

Posted on: 2007/11/4 23:58

redrat11
redrat11
Visit Website
Re: Are they tracking and profiling you? #50
Home away from home

From arizona
>>>>I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU FOREVER BABE<<<<

MY TEARS.....

FOREVER!

GOD BROUGHT US TOGETHER!

MY LOVE WILL NEVER DISSAPPEAR!

GOD ALWAYS WORKS!
Old 12-15-2007, 10:36 AM
The Shadow Knows!

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

None of you are up to the task.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?[/quote][/quote]

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:56 AM

Shadow wrote:

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

They don't have anything better to do with their life? Didn't think so.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I'm never vulgar in my attacks. I never threaten anyone. I never privately post anyone.

None of you are up to the task.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?
Old 12-15-2007, 07:56 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Your moment has come.
You are more and more in an agitated state.
You can see it in your postings.
You have once more antagonized everyone on this board.
Your alter ego is sounding familiar.
You have come full circle once more.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Your moment has come.
You are more and more in an agitated state.
You can see it in your postings.
You have once more antagonized everyone on this board.
Your alter ego is sounding familiar.
You have come full circle once more.
Yes, my moment has come.

FINALLY!