Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2005, 05:46 AM

Default A book from outer space!

Peace all,

You know why "Islam" is being attacked severly these days? because it is the final stage in a continous message from God that started with Abraham.

The "Islam" of today however had been subverted, now the majority of Muslims follow a corrupt religion, worshipping God + idols (Muhammad, saints, Ali..etc) instead of God alone.

Islam is a meaning, it means "Submission". To disbelieve in anything and anyone and believe that only God can harm or benefit, thus the natural conclusion is to devote the rest of your life to God alone. The war on Islam is aimed at driving away anybody who would ever dare to read Quran (a book that the majority of Muslims have abandoned in favour of the fabrications of "Hadith").

Regardless of your religion or non religion, i invite you to read a few sentences that you choose from the following list of chapters from Quran, God's final testament to all humanity (including you) that is proven by a superhuman mathematical composition which is simple to understand, impossible to imitate (the miracle of 19), you can find more about it on my website.

But first read even a few verses from the following link. Every letter in the Arabic Quran is proven by 19, a change of one letter would cause the mathematical structure to collapse, if you feel that these words are truly from God, verify the miracle to reassure your heart.

On the following link you will find a list of 114 chapters, each chapter has a name, choose one and read a little, what if it was from your Creator?

http://www.submission.org/Q-T.html

P.S: I am not affiliated with the above website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 03-03-2005, 06:34 AM

Default Re: A book from outer space!

Hello Ahmad,

From what I understand, correct if I am wrong,

the NWO hates Islam or the Quran actually because

it opposes the concept of collecting interest

from loans. This stumbling block stands in the

way of deeper expansion of the NWO into Islamic

countries.
Old 03-03-2005, 06:44 AM

Peace Nomad,

Perhaps the NWO you are talking about is not the one in my mind!.

Satan is not attacking the religion called "Islam", he is attacking the original religion of Abraham, "Submission" which passed by Abraham, Moses, Jesus and culminated in Muhammad and the final testament, Quran. The modern "Islam" is on Satan's side already! they don't worship God alone like the prophets preached.

Satan is not targeting them because of the interest issue either (by the way moderate interest on loans is permissible, Quran condemns only the unjust interests that takes advantage of a person in need).

What Satan is smearing is nothing but this divinly authored document/message, have you read some verses ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 03-03-2005, 07:20 AM

To be honest I have and I have an English copy

at home ... nothing impressive for me next to the

Hebrew Torah.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:08 AM

I agree Nomad. Interest is the financialstumbling block and fstrong family values combines with strong moral values.

They (NWO pseudo Christian Satanists) do not realise they cannot win against that kind of structure and society that believes and prays 5 times a day to God. God isn't about to ignore their pleas. That's what I believe, anyhoo...