Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2007, 03:42 PM

Default The North American Union

Dear reader

It has come to my attention that the government's of Canada, U.S.A and Mexico are involved in a plot to create a North American Union similar to the EU. I was very surprised in hearing this because i have heard nothing about this in the public media. The Canadian government is selling out Canadian assets to big American corporation's. If something isn't done now Prime Minister Stephen Harpers plan of "Deep Integration" with the U.S. will be accomplished by 2010. This basically means Canada is no longer it's own country but merely a 51st state, Mexico is the 52nd State. Canada fought long and hard for our sovereignty and I'm not going to let our "sell out" government take it away.

Here's the link where i got my information

http://www.canadianactionparty.ca/home.html

Have a good one Eh