Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > Zero Tolerance Sucks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2007, 10:30 PM

Default Re: What is ZTS? READ BEFORE POSTING ON THIS FORUM

Quote:
admin wrote:
There used to be a forum site at zerotolerancesucks.com dedicated to exposing the negative effect some domestic violence laws have on the family.

The forum never had a lot of traffic, and in recent months in became innundated with spam posts.

The forum is now closed for posting, but you can still read the stories people wrote on the subject.

This forum in CC is to replace the ZTS forum.

I stopped in and took a look out of curiosity and after scoping out a few stories I came to this conclusion, right or wrong.

1. The site wasn't really helping anyone and isn't much of a loss considering some of the moronic responses. but I'd say that saving the archive was a great idea too bad the folks who need to read it most likely won't.

2. The law seems to be more out of control , flooding the courts with nonsense , than are the poor dopes who got caught in the web.