Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2007, 05:55 PM

Default Re: VERY IMPORTANT Doco On Iraq Debacle

Why is this thread worth being back on the top?

Please point out to me the importance of this thread.

The administration was alerted to the pictures when they were posted, TB.

A day late and a dollar short, I would say.

Old 08-28-2007, 05:56 PM

Why does Makow or anyone else have to monitor this forum?

To imply that is to imply that you cannot conduct yourself in an appropriate manner.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:23 PM

It is important to write about what we feel is really going on in Iraq and elswhere, nothing could be more important to the future of this country.

And your right BA, Makow does'nt need to monitor this forum, but at the very least don't you think he should clean up the dirty pics and make sure they can't be put up again? or is that asking to much?
Old 08-28-2007, 06:30 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
It is important to write about what we feel is really going on in Iraq and elswhere, nothing could be more important to the future of this country.

And your right BA, Makow does'nt need to monitor this forum, but at the very least don't you think he should clean up the dirty pics and make sure they can't be put up again? or is that asking to much?
There are other issues that are important to the future of this country that do not involve Iraq.

However, that was not my point nor my question.

My question was:

Please tell me the importance of this particular thread and why it has to be on the top.

Inotherwords, summarize what is written in this thread that makes it so important.

The pictures could have remained buried, but someone chose to drag them out.

I'm sure the poster who plopped these pictures here has been banned.

Could be evidence, you know.

Ever think of that?
Old 08-28-2007, 06:40 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Here we have THE reason for the Iraq debacle.

The DELIBERATE plunging of Iraq into chaos to allow the eradication of the Iraqi Intellectual, Business and Political Elite who could make trouble for Israeli expansionist dreams and Zionist/Globalist plans for economic liberalism in the region.

Quote:

"The Lost Year In Iraq" - Choice Exerpts

Part 1 of 6 Of Full Video

Google Video are not allowing the doco to play on their site.

Here you go BA, TB made this thread to bring up the fact that he thinks there was a deliberate "cleansing" of the productive business class in Iraq by the Zionist to install Economic Slavery to the middle-east, makes sense to me, although I think there's more to it than that.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:55 PM

RedRat said:

Here you go BA, TB made this thread to bring up the fact that he thinks there was a deliberate "cleansing" of the productive business class in Iraq by the Zionist to install Economic Slavery to the middle-east, makes sense to me, although I think there's more to it than that.

---------------------------------------------

Yep!

That's real important.

Important enough for TB to pop in, pull this thread to the front, by commenting, "it's too important not to be on the top," without adding any additional comments.

I don't think it's important at all.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:06 PM

Im sure TB will exlpain any new revelations in due time, Now why do you seem to not like his presense here?
Old 08-28-2007, 07:56 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Im sure TB will exlpain any new revelations in due time, Now why do you seem to not like his presense here?
Who said I didn't like his presence here?

Just because someone asks a questions, this is what you perceive?

I was inquiring about the thread, RedRat.

That was all.

Nothing more and nothing less.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Why is this thread worth being back on the top?
It is here to counter the crap that the U.S is in Iraq to maintain more control over oil in the region and prevent a move towards the Euro for oil trade.

This is the "ACCEPTABLE" excuse that the average pleb will believe...as in..."it is unfortunate that greed and our dependence on oil is causing us to create chaos in the Middle East. This is unfortunate but I guess this is how the world works."

What the average website/blog wont tell you is that the U.S is under TOTAL control of the Judaic Supremacists and their political Zionist movement.

The U.S is fighting and dying and killing in the Middle East for I-S-R-E-A-L and it's plans to "re-shape" the area to make it suitable for it's border expansion plans for "Greater Israel" which is CENTRAL to the Judeo/Masonic plans for the occult seat of the anti-Christ.

Also, the Middle East has been a bastion of DIRECT opposition to the concept of "Globalization". This has to be removed. Consult Thomas Barnett and his lecture "The Pentagons New Map" for the details on that. Here are some extracts I put up on YouTube...

The Pentagons New Map - EXTRACT 1

The Pentagons New Map - EXTRACT 2

Here is the full 2+ hour presentation on Google. If your going to understand fully what is going on with the war on Islam then you must understand this lecture and you MUST understand Israeli border expansion plans...

The Pentagons New Map - FULL

Also, lets drop "Illuminati" and replace it with "Judeo/Masonry". Freemasonry IS Jewish Kabbahla which once was Egyption sun god worship.

To get up to speed you must visit these web sites...

The French Connection

Jewish Racism.Com

There are more including Jim Condits great web site.

Here is a link to ALL the lectures you will ever need to understand the religious, cultural and political views of the Judaic Supremacists and their quest to make the land of Palestine the seat of the anti-christ and the capital of the world...

Lectures by Christopher Jon Bjerknes & Darryl bradford smith & others.

Quote:
Please point out to me the importance of this thread.
Spend a weekend on the links i've provided and i'm sure you'll get it.

Quote:
The administration was alerted to the pictures when they were posted, TB.
Yeh? Maybe Henry likes them? They are still up.

Quote:
A day late and a dollar short, I would say.
Touche. On matters of much more importance.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Yes much more.

The conspiracy is 2500 years old and counting. :-)