Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2005, 11:17 AM

Default Re: Systematic Subversion of the Catholic Church; Paedophilia, Satanism, Illuminism

Thanks for the invite, Terry.

I'm trying my best to not believe all this stuff (by withholding judgment), and the last thing I need is to get email updates about it!

Still, I think I'll look at your site further. It looks pretty well balanced-- at least to those of us who are a tad unbalanced.

Thank you for doing your part.

Old 03-03-2005, 11:35 AM

Default Re: Systematic Subversion of the Catholic Church; Paedophilia, Satanism, Illuminism

True, I agree
Old 03-04-2005, 08:50 AM

Hello TB:
Just read your interesting posting. Maybe you can answer this for me.

First off, I'm not a 'church' person. But to get to the point: example: local Baptist church----huge!----added on another extension onto the 'HUGE' church, when you walk into this Taj Mahal just to find that you have gotten in your daily 3-mile walk! I'm not kidding. There's even a 'huge' cafe, a 'huge' bookstore, a 'huge' kitchen and auditorium.

No school on premises other than bible classes and singles group stuff.

Well anyway, people give and support this stuff. Pray tell, who actually holds possession of this church and all its 'business' documents? How does this work exactly? This isn't like the one story, tax exempt church you and I and others went to when we were children.

What is it with these MEGA churches??

They make me uncomfortable. But then I like Barry Manilow.
Old 03-04-2005, 09:28 AM

Hey GR.

I actually have just deleted a long response filled with lots of information and more of my soap box monolouges.

I have a better response...slightly shorter but still a monolouge.

What do YOU think of all that you describe in your post?

Close your eyes...Imagine Jesus. Dusty robes. Worn sandals. Riding on a donkey.

Imagine him preaching of love and compassion at a time when it was'nt exactly vogue. Accepting a prostitute. Healing the sick.

Also imagine him, whip in hand running the money changers from the temple.

Would Jesus attend a board meeting?

Ladle food for the homeless?

Jesus was about the word of God.

Jesus was about healing souls.

Jesus was about spiritual food.

Any half wit can feed the poor.

At best the churches are nothing more than glorified social workers.

They are safe havens for people who cannot stand alone before God. These people FEAR God.

You do more GR by posting here than attending a SINGLE, boring, passive, feel good service.

My hero is Jesus Christ followed by Martin Luthar...a VERY flawed human being who put his money and life where his mouth was.

The so called preachers of truth today are a complete joke.

Allow yourself to be disgusted.

Should Jesus descend he will garanteed not be appearing in Church.

Ahmed makes more sense every day.

P.S Dont worry...they make me sick...but I like John Denver. At da copah...copah kaban...la la la la la la la lala...yeh!
Old 03-04-2005, 09:34 AM

What I meant to say was...

If the Church and State are getting along fine then there's something wrong.

I mean...i've just insulted you by giving a long monolouge.

Have a good look at the Church today and tell me what it is exactly they have in common with the teachings of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ?

Well life on the farm is kinda laid back, there aint much an old country boy like me cant hack...it's early to rise, early in the sack...thank God..

Wooooop Wooooop...crash...."you're under arrest for singing John Denver aloud...get on your face country boy"!

To be honest...i'm almost speechless on the subject.

It's like i'm in the living room and no one can see the elephant.

It was 8ft high and 9 feet wide, soft as a downy chick...it was made from the feathers la la la la

I'm off to bed.

Best GR
Old 03-04-2005, 09:35 AM

Quote:
At da copah...copah kaban...la la la la la la la lala...yeh!
Excuse the language but fuck me stiff - that gave a repulsive image in my head! int: int: int: :-D
Old 03-04-2005, 09:39 AM

You should here me singing....la la la la
Old 03-04-2005, 09:40 AM

AAAhhhrrgggghhhh*`?=)(/&#¤ stop please stop