Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2007, 03:35 PM

Default Woman Wearing Mini-Skirt on Airline Asked to Change

This is ridiculous.

Recently, a plane made an unscheduled landing because a mother was breastfeeding on the plane and, according to the flight attendant, there was too much exposure.

I'm not sure if this plane diverted and the passenger disembarked at an airport of which was not her destination.

Another incident, a mother's child was too loud and the flight attendant told her to keep her child quiet and suggested benadryl.

I think this plane was also diverted and the mother and child left stranded at an airport which was not their destination.

A woman wearing a short skirt on Southwest Airlines was asked to change.

She had nothing to change into so they gave her a blanket and said, "they'll have no knees showing."

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!

These flight attendants seem to be wielding power which is unwarranted.

Old 09-08-2007, 09:37 AM

Smile Re: Woman Wearing Mini-Skirt on Airline Asked to Change

There used to be a time when personal dress on airlines was of a "sunday-church" type occasion, nowadays every type of 'casual' dress is seen, the last time I flew on airlines was 3 years ago, I could'nt believe what I was seeing as far as passengers were wearing, bathing suits, daisy-duke shorts, open-toed sandals etc..(that was from L.A. to Phoenix.)

Maybe this lady had her legs wide open, so that everyone could see her private part. Maybe someone complained that there kids were staring or something of that nature.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Or maybe they thought she was a hooker.

Last edited by redrat11 : 06-07-2008 at 11:09 AM.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:58 AM

Default Re: Woman Wearing Mini-Skirt on Airline Asked to Change

Then I suggest the airlines require a dress code.

Flight attendants shouldn't be able to randomly select passengers and reprimand them for their atire.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:23 PM

Oh, you suggest they require that do you? and that flight attendants have no right to ban anyone they want for what they're wearing.

Ok, what about a person dressed in muslim garb, acting suspicous? or a person wearing a long trenchcoat of some sort, (who knows what could be underneath) yes dress codes do exist on airlines, the problem is they've become too damm politically correct, and therefore afraid to get sued by the ACLU and other commie groups. Do you want law and order, or no law and disorder?
Old 09-08-2007, 02:54 PM

redrat11 wrote:

Oh, you suggest they require that do you? and that flight attendants have no right to ban anyone they want for what they're wearing.

Unless there is a dress code, flight attendants do not have the right to ban anyone for what they're wearing. What?? Spiked high heels next? They don't like the color of my dress? My blouse is too revealing for their personal tastes? How 'bout my hair? Do they like the color? Will they offer me a hat to cover it up?

Flight attendants are there FOR SAFETY PURPOSES. Certainly, if someone is exhibiting their body parts, or without a shirt or pants, they wouldn't be allowed to board. This woman boarded.

Ok, what about a person dressed in muslim garb, acting suspicous? or a person wearing a long trenchcoat of some sort, (who knows what could be underneath) yes dress codes do exist on airlines, the problem is they've become too damm politically correct, and therefore afraid to get sued by the ACLU and other commie groups. Do you want law and order, or no law and disorder?

She was wearing a skirt. Why are you talking about Muslims and someone acting suspicious? That's a completely different subject.

A trench coat would be checked at the security point.

Yeah, RedRat, I want Flight Attendants to be responsible for law and order. If you recall, the subject was about a woman wearing a skirt and not about law and order.

If you're talking law and order, you should reference sky marshals and security check points and all the other measures taken by flight attendants and passengers during flights that involved suspicious or unusual behavior by a passenger?

This thread was about a woman wearing a skirt!!
Old 09-08-2007, 08:59 PM

Getting a-little 'ticked' hey BA, of course it was about a girl asked to address her attire, you do understand that conversations are "free-flowing?"

She should've been placed at the back of the plane. I'm sure some people would find her 'open-legs' annoying, and distracting I'm sure.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:48 PM

redrat11 wrote:
Getting a-little 'ticked' hey BA, of course it was about a girl asked to address her attire, you do understand that conversations are "free-flowing?"

She should've been placed at the back of the plane. I'm sure some people would find her 'open-legs' annoying, and distracting I'm sure.

----------------------------------------------

Actually, no, RedRat, I'm not ticked at all.

This thread isn't about a free-flowing conversation.

It's about a subject and you seem to stray from the subject matter quite often.

There wasn't any reference about "open legs."

Obviously, the back of the seat in front of her probably wouldn't take offense.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:43 PM

Calling my bluff BA? yes BA, I always stray away from the topic, is this wrong? I mean no disrespect of it, It is how I think I guess, Is this wrong?
Old 09-12-2007, 07:54 PM

Just tryin' to stay on topic.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:10 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Just tryin' to stay on topic.

Airlines