Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2005, 12:56 PM

Default Talking about tourism and other gov. bullshit

When speaking with my friend who works in tourism, I had a bright spark cross my ind.

They do a small sample of interviews from tourists entering YHZ halifax International airport to create their magic numbers.

Minister is going into a meeting so he has to be prepped why numbers do not always match statistics. I.E. The survey says we are getting a lot more British visitors and yet, the airlines and cruise ships tell us those numbers are down. Cook books.

The flash of thought came when realising that folks are told the gross numbers regarding Nova scotian tourism which therefore falsely places it as no. 2 earner for the province when in reality, and after expenses - government bureaucracy and wasting money, it is really no. 17 earner.

Point being. I am meeting a lot more folks who are clued up on bits and pieces and maybe not the whole NWO picture. The general public is starting to realise the jig is up and the corruption is coming out in the wash, in full frontal view. There simply aren't enough corrupt thumbs to plug all the leaks.

The truth is really coming out here. As it is so oppressed here, it is no wonder. I have met everyday folks who knew through whomever attached to gov. re 911 prior to event.

The cops in New York get phone calls all the time from people having foreknowledge of said events.

I think the peasants will soon revolt.

The common Joe here knows too much and it's all coming out. If that can happen here, it can happen anywhere. If the police strike this summer - we're fcuked.