Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-15-2007, 02:21 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!


That 911 was an inside job.

There is no evidence.

That the Twin Towers collapsed due to a controlled demolition.

There is no evidence unless someone who actually wired the Twin Towers for demolition; unless someone who planted the bombs inside the towers; unless someone within the military who has knowledge that a stand down was ordered, etc., etc., etc. comes forward with undisputeable evidence and not merely their words.

Not one man, but many.

Until then, folks, we are conspiracy theorists and I'm happy to say so!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-15-2007, 02:34 PM
George_Bush George_Bush is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 825
Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
That 911 was an inside job.

There is no evidence.

That the Twin Towers collapsed due to a controlled demolition.

There is no evidence unless someone who actually wired the Twin Towers for demolition; unless someone who planted the bombs inside the towers; unless someone within the military who has knowledge that a stand down was ordered, etc., etc., etc. comes forward with undisputeable evidence and not merely their words.

Not one man, but many.

Until then, folks, we are conspiracy theorists and I'm happy to say so!
That 911 was an outside job.

There is no evidence.

That the Twin Towers collapsed due to airplane impact.

There is no evidence unless someone who actually flew the airplanes; unless someone who proves that there were no bombs inside the towers; unless someone within al quaeda who has knowledge that an attact was ordered, etc., etc., etc., comes forward with undisputeable evidence and not mearely their words.

Not one man, but many.

Until then, folks, the FBI are conspiracy theorists and I'm happy to say so!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-15-2007, 02:36 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

There is no evidence that the Twin Towers collapsed due to the impact of aircraft.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-15-2007, 02:38 PM
George_Bush George_Bush is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 825
Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
There is no evidence that the Twin Towers collapsed due to the impact of aircraft.
There is evidence that the Twin Towers collapsed due to controlled explosives.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-15-2007, 03:44 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Unless there are individuals who attest to their involvement in OPERATION 911, everything else is considered here-say and a conspiracy theory.

The same as JFK.

All that we saw with our naked eye; all that occurred that is illogical and defies the laws of nature and realm of possibilities that brings us to the conclusion that 911 was an inside job, will always and forever remain a conspiracy.

The same as JFK.

True as it may be, but here-say.

Unless there is convincing and compelling witness testimony.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-15-2007, 03:56 PM
George_Bush George_Bush is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 825
Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Unless there are individuals who attest to their involvement in OPERATION 911, everything else is considered here-say and a conspiracy theory.
False-premise and unsubstantiated assertion -- your approach would not stand up in a court of law.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
The same as JFK.
False-premise and unsubstantiated assertion -- your approach would not stand up in a court of law.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
All that we saw with our naked eye; all that occurred that is illogical and defies the laws of nature and realm of possibilities that brings us to the conclusion that 911 was an inside job, will always and forever remain a conspiracy.

The same as JFK.
Again, False-premise and unsubstantiated assertion -- your approach would not stand up in a court of law and is in itself a logical contradiction.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
True as it may be, but here-say.
You mean "HEARSAY"?

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Unless there is convincing and compelling witness testimony.
There is convincing and compelling witness testimony. There are multiple credible witnesses. Their testimony is compelling. And their testimony is convincing because it matches. This is called "Having a case." This has moved beyond theory into the realm of testimony, and demonstrative evidentiary proof.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-15-2007, 04:08 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
George_Bush wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Unless there are individuals who attest to their involvement in OPERATION 911, everything else is considered here-say and a conspiracy theory.
False-premise and unsubstantiated assertion -- your approach would not stand up in a court of law.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
The same as JFK.
False-premise and unsubstantiated assertion -- your approach would not stand up in a court of law.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
All that we saw with our naked eye; all that occurred that is illogical and defies the laws of nature and realm of possibilities that brings us to the conclusion that 911 was an inside job, will always and forever remain a conspiracy.

The same as JFK.
Again, False-premise and unsubstantiated assertion -- your approach would not stand up in a court of law and is in itself a logical contradiction.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
True as it may be, but here-say.
You mean "HEARSAY"?

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Unless there is convincing and compelling witness testimony.
There is convincing and compelling witness testimony. There are multiple credible witnesses. Their testimony is compelling. And their testimony is convincing because it matches. This is called "Having a case." This has moved beyond theory into the realm of testimony, and demonstrative evidentiary proof.
Yes, I mean hearsay.

I understand that you have debunked my false premise and unsubstantiated assertion and that this most serious matter of National Security has moved from beyond theory into the realm of testimony and can now be referred to as "having a case."

If this is the current status, I would not be in any courthouse, nor has it ever been my desire to hold the government harmless, attempting to discredit any credible witness who could supply evidence and compelling testimony as to 911 being an inside job.

To the contrary.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-15-2007, 05:37 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,206
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
That 911 was an inside job.

There is no evidence.

That the Twin Towers collapsed due to a controlled demolition.

There is no evidence unless someone who actually wired the Twin Towers for demolition; unless someone who planted the bombs inside the towers; unless someone within the military who has knowledge that a stand down was ordered, etc., etc., etc. comes forward with undisputeable evidence and not merely their words.

Not one man, but many.

Until then, folks, we are conspiracy theorists and I'm happy to say so!

There is indicative evidence that your a dis-informationist, and there is PLENTY of EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY to refute your assumptions about the twin towers demolition.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-15-2007, 06:45 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

RedRat said:

"There is indicative evidence that your a dis-informationist, and there is PLENTY of EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY to refute your assumptions about the twin towers demolition."

My assumptions about the Twin Towers has always been that they crumbled due to a controlled demolition.

Please read what I write before you make unfounded accusations.

So, you're saying there are eyewitnesses who can refute my assumption that the twin towers collapsed due to a controlled demolition and explosion?

You don't believe this to be the case?

What do you think happened?

The planes brought the towers down?

There is no evidence that I am a disinformation agent.

For you to make such a statement only shows your ignorance.

You inject yourself into this very important topic merely to call me a name.

As if the people who know me and read what I write and who aren't disinformation agents, like, perhaps, yourself, would even contemplate that I am.

Let me recap, RedRat.

I challenged the "evidence" theory as to 911 being an inside job and holding water as far as a court case might be concerned.

There was plenty of evidence that JFK was assassinated by the "secret government," and 45 years later, they're still in power.

I'm not the one who works in a law firm. Those who do can enlighten as to whether or not it has moved from theory to "having a case."

I was being skeptical, RedRat.

Not because I wouldn't want this to be the outcome, of course, but because I wondered if all of the "eyewitness" accounts and other testimony were compelling enough to bring this matter to justice, perhaps.

PLEASE READ:

Yes, I mean hearsay.

I understand that you have debunked my false premise and unsubstantiated assertion and that this most serious matter of National Security has moved from beyond theory into the realm of testimony and can now be referred to as "having a case."

If this is the current status, I would not be in any courthouse, nor has it ever been my desire to hold the government harmless, attempting to discredit any credible witness who could supply evidence and compelling testimony as to 911 being an inside job.

To the contrary.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-15-2007, 07:57 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,206
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:






What do you think happened?

Oh, you were being 'skeptical' were you? and you think that there will never be a CRIMINAL INDICTMENT of the real perpetrators behind 911.



Well, what I think is irrelevant and NON-SENSE CONSPIRATORIAL JIBBERISH. But, I will write what I think went down for all to ponder.


Well basically the ZIONIST have had a magor problem corralling the Mid-East, namely in the form of Islam, (whether Radical, or Moderate.) therefore, the conspiracy to "corral" the M.East begins way back many thousands of years, one must begin to understand Islam in order to fully appreciate the Grand Conspiracy before them, I for one do not fully understand that Religion, therefore I make no assumptions about it, but, what I do know is that the JEWISH ZION/SATANIST of the world have for many millennia put a 'plan' forward in order to enslave the world under there authority, and there authority alone.


In order to grasp the nature of the beast, (ZION/Masonic/Tendencies) one must be immersed in Biblical literature, there we see the REAL TIMELINE of human history, as recorded by men of GODS choosing, You may say well, what does that have to do with the WTC being blown to bits?


It has everthing to do with a DISTORTION of the timeline laid out by the creator of this universe, you see it has been completely hijacked by a ENEMY OF GOD CALLED SATAN, this very manipulative angelic being decided to "challenge" the creator GOD word for word, thus, with it's actions it and it's followers of like minded beings decided to overthrow the perfect Kingdom of GOD.


And it is there with that action by Lucifer, that human beings have been kept in perpetual servitude with the EVIL ONE LUCIFER. And thus as we move along the timeline of humanity (remembering it has been hijacked,) we find ourselves at the mercy of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, or, to be perfectly blunt, JEWISH PYSCHOPATHS running the world into the pits of hell.


Now as we study the many organizations under there control, we come to see that the MIC (Military Industrial Complex) plays a HUGE part in there quest for global domination, one cannot deny the ABSOLUTE POWER being weilded by a small handful (perhaps fewer than 10,000) of these SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN pawns.


So, you say again, WHAT IN THE HECK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE WTC BEING BLOWN TO BITS?


WEll, don't you see? it is part of the bigger, as yet unfulfilled agenda of LUCIFER, and that is to push the world into a GLOBAL ORDER under there umbrella, many, many, as yet atrocities await humanity for the DEVIL knows his time is short.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some compelling evidence that blueangel actually is smurfette George_Bush The effects of the NWO 5 09-20-2007 10:20 AM
Evidence WTC7 Was A Controlled Demolition George_Bush War on Terror Charade 0 09-15-2007 12:26 PM
FBI says, "No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11" SeC Opinions 9 09-09-2006 01:28 PM
EVIDENCE OF DRY RUN ATTACK JUST PRIOR TO 7/7! TheSavage General Conspiracy Discussion 2 08-10-2005 02:11 PM
Illuminati Conspiracy Part One: A Precise Exegesis On The Available Evidence AISB_Watch Alternate History 1 08-05-2005 07:07 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.