Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2007, 08:16 PM

Default Re: University Student Tasered During Kerry Speech

Springsteen has a connection to Kerry.

A thread was posted in the Political World about the taser incident.

Didn't seem to bother anyone.

I commented aloud in my house how there wasn't one comment of outrage posted on the thread or any mention of the question about Kerry's membership in Skull and Bones.

A poster begins another thread:

"So, how do we feel about the KID getting tasered?"

DNA comments that he was guilty of duping and posts the link to the original thread.

NO COMMENTS whatsoever as to this action.

Instead, DNA posts a statement from Kerry:

WASHINGTON D.C. – Sen. John Kerry issued the following statement today, in response to the arrest of a student at the University of Florida.

“In 37 years of public appearances, through wars, protests and highly emotional events, I have never had a dialogue end this way. I believe I could have handled the situation without interruption, but I do not know what warnings or other exchanges transpired between the young man and the police prior to his barging to the front of the line and their intervention. I asked the police to allow me to answer the question and was in the process of responding when he was taken into custody. I was not aware that a taser was used until after I left the building. I hope that neither the student nor any of the police were injured. I regret enormously that a good healthy discussion was interrupted.

------------------------------------------------

Through wars, protests and highly emotional events Kerry says he has never had a dialogue end this way.

DUH!!

Where the citizens in America living in a police state??

Did college campus NWO thugs carry tasers??

Did anyone dare question the "criminals" in Congress who work for the "secret government" about their connection to the Illuminati/Skull and Bones' secret society?

Did most of us even know to ask?

Why are tasers allowed on college campuses?

Is this the outcome of the Patriot Act???

Did you vote for it?

If so, you knew the police thugs had tasers.

YOU WEREN'T AWARE OF ANYTHING???

You didn't see the struggle??

You knew the student would be tasered for his outburst and as soon as the question about Skull and Bones left his mouth the NWO thugs put their hands all over him.

As a Congressman, a representative of the people, YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THE POLICE AND ANSWERED THE QUESTION, instead of babbling like an idiot while the student was being apprehended for asking about your membership in a secret society.

But, you don't represent the people, as an elitist, you represent the NWO.