Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2005, 03:15 PM

Default Re: Are the Rothschild's at the top of the heap?

Quote:
Weishaupt wrote:
If Rothschilds are so rich, how come they don't appear on Forbes list of billionaires? Did they bribe Forbes Mag too? Heh

The Rothchilds are TRILLIONAIRES ... if people

knew how much wealth they controlled it wouldn't

look good for them ... they have the power to

make you believe things like Bill Gates is the

richest, and make you focus on the Queen

and her extravengance etc etc

How can anyone be richer than those who control

the printing presses of money ?

Old 03-04-2005, 12:03 AM

Actually, not so much the presses and more the central bank computers...

"Baron Rothschild, China has implimented the one child policy and is furthering the slave labor camps".

"Oh jolly good Smithers. I'll send over a couple hundred billion...tap tap, click, tap...there, that should keep the slanty eyed peasants busy, bring me another Cognac and one of those new Eastern block boys Smithers".

"As you wish ma Lord".

----------------------------------------------------

You may supplement with any European accent. I think the English one is best.
Old 03-04-2005, 08:26 AM

that's right they don't only control the printing

presses but the entire credit system ... they

simply key in numbers on a screen and it

becomes money and they can send it instantly to

anyone anywhere.
Old 03-04-2005, 09:04 PM

Pick up a two volume set, The Rise of The House of Rothschild and The Reign of the House of Rothschild. Know that the original intent was to tell a positive story, Corti had access to private personal documents and the Rothschilds had access to his work and they pulled their support. There really is no better way to get to know the clan.

Seriously, it began as a work to glorify the clan but it ended up slamming them. Corti was a friend of the family.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 03-05-2005, 10:27 AM

Rothschilds wealth beyond anything imagined.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/let-them-eat-cake.htm
Old 03-06-2005, 07:43 AM

Yikes, Nomad

Last Updated: Monday, February 28, 2005 04:04:02 AM

Let Them Eat Cake
- by Hazel W.M. McKinlay -
(Posted here by Wes Penre on March 1, 2005)

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." - (Matthew 19:24)

The personal wealth of the House of Rothschild has amassed to an estimated US $300 trillion. The Villa of Edmond de RothschildImagine what you could do with that money… rule the world! That never was an ambition of mine, but I would be tempted to keep a cool $trillion to guarantee my extended family and I could live in the lap of luxury for a lifetime. With the other $299 trillion, I would be inclined to feed the hungry, clothe the naked and house the homeless.

How could I enjoy sipping champagne, by the pool, on my private island, knowing that the dispossessed are dying for lack of clean drinking water? 1.2 billion malnourished children do not appear to prick Baron Rothschild’s conscience. Half the globe is laid prostrate on the ground, barely surviving and unable to progress, because Rothschild’s are hording all the gold. Victims rely on charity to sustain them, at a very basic level.

The tsunami appeal is winding down now and the vast funds will be appropriated by two of the ‘most wanted’ hustlers and crooks, Daddy Bush and Wild Bill Clinton. I’ll be amazed if Banda Aceh gets a dime, but the military will be well equipped. When the puppet leader of Indonesia has served his Illuminati purpose, like all obedient dictators he will retire to a life in “exile” to spend the embezzled loot, protected by a friendly country.

The Rothschild’s have installed tyrants to become the object of hate at a later date, for their UN ‘peacekeepers’ to topple, and plunder the resources of the oppressed people. No-one can object to the ‘regime change’ of a barbarian and the poor are meant to be grateful to their ‘benefactors.’ After living on a refuse tip, a corrugated shack is a step up and a new CIA agent for President is preferable to detention, torture and death. (Or is it?)

But how about some solar panels on that shack and it could supply power to an entire village? There is no shortage of sunshine in the developing nations and I’m sure Baron Rothschild could afford it, if not Oxfam. Even better, production of Tom Bearden’s MEG may provide free energy to the whole world and nobody need suffer again. There would be no want, if the Rothschild’s would distribute the cake fairly, and stop gorging on it.