Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2007, 08:11 AM

Default Re: The Militarization Of America & The Posse Comitatus Act

Bush Self-Pardoning War Crimes (For His Entire Administration) - ??? - :-o :-o :-o

Honorable Congressman Ron Paul

Bush Self-Pardoning War Crimes ???
Bush Self-Pardoning War Crimes (For His Entire Administration)
Buried deep inside this legislation is a provision that will pardon President Bush and all the members of his administration of any possible crimes connected with the torture and mistreatment of detainees dated all the way back to September 11, 2001.

CNN The Cafferty File – Situation Room

CNN – Situation Room – Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0609/27/sitroom.02.html

Let's check in with Jack Cafferty right now.

Jack, I'm beginning to think maybe I shouldn't have done these interviews yesterday and today. Should I feel guilty?

JACK CAFFERTY, CNN ANCHOR: Yes, I don't know, Wolf. If war breaks out between Pakistan and Afghanistan, you know, you may have some guys coming by and knocking on your door asking for transcripts.

Ordinarily, we don't do a question two days in a row, but this is important enough to be an exception. The House just passed President Bush's bill to redefine the treatment of detainees , and the Senate's expected to do the same thing tomorrow. Buried deep inside this legislation is a provision that will pardon President Bush and all the members of his administration of any possible crimes connected with the torture and mistreatment of detainees dated all the way back to September 11, 2001.

At least President Nixon had Gerald Ford to do his dirty work. President Bush is trying to pardon himself.

Here's the deal.

Under the War Crimes Act, violations of the Geneva Conventions are felonies . In some cases, punishable by death .

When the Supreme Court ruled the Geneva Conventions applied to al Qaeda and Taliban detainees, President Bush and his boys were suddenly in big trouble. They had been working these prisoners over pretty good.

In an effort to avoid possible prosecution, they're trying to cram this bill through Congress before the end of the week when Congress adjourns. The reason there's such a rush to do this, if the Democrats get control of the House in November, well, this kind of legislation probably wouldn't pass.

You want to know the real disgrace of what these people are about to do or are in the process of doing? Senator Bill Frist and Congressman Dennis Hastert and their Republican stooges apparently don't see anything wrong with this.

I really do wonder sometimes what we're becoming in this country.

The question is this: Should Congress pass a bill giving retroactive immunity to President Bush for possible war crimes ?

E-mail your thoughts to CaffertyFile@CNN.com or go to CNN.com/CaffertyFile -- Wolf.

BLITZER: Jack, thank you.

Caffertyfile@cnn.com
Cnn.com/caffertyfile

CNN BUSH UNITED NATIONS – yT Video
Should Bush Be Allowed To Pardon Himself & His Cronies?
“Should Congress pass a bill giving retroactive immunity to President Bush for possible war crimes?”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBUkxvfL_eE

Should Congress pass a bill giving retroactive immunity to President Bush for possible war crimes?

Answer: Absolutely NOT !!! That decision should be left to “President Ron Paul – 2008” .

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"... An “Informed Citizen” makes a good “Patriot.”
8-)