Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2004, 09:51 PM

Default The New Age movement

Hi this is my first post on this forum, I’m not sure if you think this is relevant or not.
It appears to be a subject that gets completely missed on your average NWO conspiracy site but then taking another look at what is going on through the knowledge of the rest of the plan and hierarchy responsible I am beginning to think it does indeed represent a fundamental and maybe even essential aspect to the plan. Now I know it is well known that the Illuminati are said to be into heavy-duty satanic rituals and the like but this is very much hidden from the average persons view. What is however much more plainly in view in the area where I come from is a lot of lower level occult practices generally under the umbrella of the new age movement.

I’m not aware of how much of this you may have come into contact with but on the surface it can entice many people from all walks of life and for such a wide range of reasons. It sort of dovetails well into our society of corporate jobs, stress and so on by offering ‘healing’, also it can appeal to so many other interests its almost without limit in the areas that it tries to market itself. Yoga for people into fitness, meditation as stress relief, music for the musician, festivals, political protests, environmental concerns, arts and crafts, religion, indigenous cultures and so on.

Now looking at it from behind the facade of a ‘something for everyone’ there is an entirely different story. Contrary to popular belief that this movement just occurred spontaneously it originally came into being through a bunch of Freemasons who persuaded a Russian woman called Blavatsky to channel a lot of information which was put into books. This channelled information was said to have originated from some ascended masters that were apparently her Freemason friends. Later on she wanted to quit this as the horrific stuff she was being persuaded to write about became objectionable to her. This all happened at the end of the 19th century and another person by the name of Alice Bailey took it up a little later on in a number of books she wrote. One important book was called the externalisation of the hierarchy which details how the whole system of the new age fits together and rather akin to a modern corporate structure in many respects. The book is horrendous in places especially where it mentions that in the new age a large proportion of society, or the ones who will not be initiated into the Luciferian cult will end up dying. But due to the concept of reincarnation this extermination of the population is considered to be a good thing in that it is a chance to be reborn again.

So that was what was said at the turn of the century and in 1976 as prophesised in the original writings that said the new age will be kept secret for 100 years, true to these words we started to see various authors write about it. Marilyn Ferguson was the first to really spell it out around about 1980 and as we know in the last 10 years or so it has expanded into a multi billion pound industry. The Lucis Trust is one of the main organisations behind it today, which acts as a major publisher and is backed by various international banks and rich foundations. It used to be called the Lucifer Trust but they considered the name too obvious although no suspicion seems to have arisen out of the new agers minds with the abbreviated version.

As for the reason for all of this massive investment by elite bankers it appears to be their answer to a one-world religion for a one-world order. It is at the same time being used to infiltrate the Christian church and turn it into something that is the antithesis to Christianity in order to destroy it. The other points that are relevant are that it is helping along the plan to destroy the family unit and replace it with a communal style of living and it is heavily into mind control. The most potent form is the spiritual mind control which it excels at and draws on a number of old pagan religions such as Hinduism, ancient Egyptian, which of course is a favourite illuminati choice along with Gnostic and other influences. It is a very complex subject and I have only really skimmed the surface here but I hope that will help people see how big an issue it is turning out to be.

Old 12-01-2004, 12:04 PM

Default Re: The New Age movement

Great post, BvL.

I've only been delving into the history and nature of the NWO for a little less than a month. I tripped upon it while searching for info on what I believed were "9/11 conspiracy nuts." Little did I know I'd end up becoming one.

The thing that sold me on the legitimacy of "conspiracy theories" is the very subject you bring up - the New Age movement and Lucis Trust. It was one thing for me to read accusations from "nuts" and "kooks". It was quite another to actually go to the Lucis Trust website and read what they have to say about themselves. To the ignorant, their explanation of the significance their Great Invocation would seem loony at worst, profound at best. But to someone like me, someone who grew up in a cult, someone who has since taught himself from the Bible, it was like reading the playbook of Satan himself.

Lucis Trust actually comes out and SAYS Christians are the enemy. Take a peak.

Quote:
To hate, to be separate, and to be exclusive will come to be regarded as the only sin, for it will be recognized that all the sins as listed, and now regarded as wrong, only stem from hate or from its product, the anti-social consciousness.
and this gem...

Quote:
His coming is largely dependent, as we shall later see, upon the establishing of right human relations. This the church has hindered down the centuries, and has not helped because of its fanatical zeal to make "Christians" of all peoples and not followers of the Christ.
You need decoder glasses to see what's really being said. The translation is effectively, "In the coming New World Order, the only sin will be the stubborn refusal of some to confirm to our new One World Mystery Religion. The Antichrist's coming has been hindered by this one true sin."
Old 12-01-2004, 04:16 PM

BVL you said:
The Lucis Trust is one of the main organisations behind it today, which acts as a major publisher and is backed by various international banks and rich foundations. It used to be called the Lucifer Trust but they considered the name too obvious although no suspicion seems to have arisen out of the new agers minds with the abbreviated version.

-Yea Lucifer Trust is too obvious, but if those idiots want to actually hide their intentions, they should consider changing their name to something more discreet than Lucis Trust. That has NWO written all over it, and the companies symbol adds to that. A pyramid shaped sun circle, oh yea I never saw THAT coming. Good post btw.
Old 12-01-2004, 08:45 PM

http://www.historicist.com/hw.htm.... The Bible itself has been changed to fit the New World Order's plans.. The Scofield influence on The Bible has twisted Christianity.. Let me give you an example.. I was always taught that the Lords Prayer went like "Forgive us our debts as we forgive out debtors"..

But that has all been changed in my lifetime.. to: Forgive us our trespasses.... ad nauseam..

For the reason that the NWO is a bunch of banking families, and they don't want us to think in terms of forgiving debts of any kind.. Because that is what makes them the aristocracy.. Our debts, created by their politicians, disguised as democrats and republicans

The U.S. Constitution was created to stop the Rothschilds, and their aristocracy of wars and deceit.
Old 12-11-2004, 03:00 PM

There's alot written about New Age stuff at conspiracyarchive.com everything from witchcraft to occult symbols and their meanings and what have you. Eet's a good read, man! :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-11-2004, 07:28 PM

Yes it is a good link for the New Age and one of the first I came across in an attempt to understand exactly what the plan is. You may be interested in this link which is part of an online book written by a Jewish psychologist.

http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/newage.html

Actually I would be interested if anyone has ever attempted to explain to a Newager what their new age is really in aid of. They have a very weird perspective from what I have found in that they believe in a sort of idealism. This is where you could say everything is real only from an individual’s perspective. They maintain no concept of absolutes in the world they live. If I were to say to them for example it is wrong to murder they would reply that is my 'truth' and what I believe. In their world two people with opposite 'truths' can coexist without a problem. So from that perspective it would be impossible to make sense of anything as it defies rationalism head on and sort of relies on experiences, in that you experience something to understand it. Also on top of this there is a doctrine that they follow which is absolute and not open to question. So can you spot the logical contradiction, I have found it almost impossible to point it out to them. The term brainwashed regularly springs to mind.
Old 12-11-2004, 07:33 PM

Um... lets see, the basic thought process behind every new ager is sex, drugs, and rock and roll man! Heavy on the drugs though. :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-11-2004, 07:40 PM

Far out, man! Hold up, let me go get another beer! int: Drink 'em if you got 'em! :-P
Old 12-12-2004, 10:19 AM

thats my boy nohope int:
Old 12-12-2004, 11:31 AM

int: int: int: int:

Hey man.......how many of these do I need to drink to get a buzz?

int: int:

;-) whoops that did it.