Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: The 911 Coincidence Guide

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:
The 911 Debacle - Still Unresolved - ??? - :-o :-o :-o

The 911 Debacle - Still Unresolved
And the Truth shall set you Free...

Intersecting Facts & Theories On 911 - Paper - by Joseph P. Firmage - (Downloadable "pdf" File)

"The attacks of September 11, 2001 have resulted in significant changes in both the geopolitical order of nations & in the lives of billions of citizens across the planet. From two wars & growing instability across the Middle East, to the powers that states are exercising upon each other & their citizens, to your removal of tennis shoes at the airport security gate, the forces unleashed on that dark day are still reverberating throughout the world."

Conclusion
"It is clear from this survey that a large number of vital facts about 9/11 do not conform to the official conspiracy theory, & do conform to complicity or causation theories. If that represents the truth of the matter, then an enormous range of consequences, considerations & possible futures emerge. They will be the subject of writings by this & many other researchers.

If this intersection of facts & theories stands up, then the core of the Neo-Conservative Movement is behind one of the greatest crimes in history. In that case, I have no doubt whatsoever that those involved had the good of the world in mind in formulating & carrying out the operation. After all, the logic would have gone, a few thousand people lost is a painful but small price to pay for strategically transforming the entire geopolitical order. I have equally little doubt that they honestly believed that, by 2006, Central Asia & the Middle East would be starting down the path to an astonishing liberation of Western-style democracy & freedom, & 9/11 would have been remembered in a different way as U.S. forces were greeted with welcome arms by repressed populations of the region. Tragically naïve, but I believe they believed it.

They certainly would not have predicted the state of world affairs their actions - & inaction - have yielded. Others did predict the conflict & chaos that could be unleashed if imperial ends & means were at the core of a New American Century.

If 9/11 was a false flag operation, whether & how we restore integrity to our nation is likely to be the greatest test our democracy has ever faced. The implications to domestic & foreign affairs will be nothing short of staggering. Some have suggested that confronting the truth of 9/11 will bring down not just an administration, but the republic. On the contrary, difficult as facing the truth of 9/11 will be, I believe that the republic will be radically strengthened: its citizens will be smarter & humbler, its laws will be respected, its transparency will be reestablished, its policies will be restructured, its relations will be restored & its honor will be reclaimed.

The process itself can be an example to the world of the unique potential of the democratic form of government to overcome the most pernicious kind of evil - the evil within."
http://journalof911studies.com/articles/Intersecting_Facts_and_Theories_on_911.pdf

(To Download ".wmv" files, "Right-Click" on the "link" & select "Save Target As...")

911 Mysteries - Demolitions - P1 - (Windows Media Player "wmv" Video - Downloadable)
http://question911.hostroy.com/911%20Mysteries%20Part%201%20Demolitions%201of3.wm v

911 Mysteries - Demolitions - P2 - (Windows Media Player "wmv" Video - Downloadable)
22:00 FEMA arrived on New York the night before.
22:50 Rudy Giuliani (Rudolph W. Giuliani) & Peter Jennings
23:30 Rudy Giuliani - "We were told, the "World Trade Center" was going to Collapse."
http://s206790037.onlinehome.us/q911/7w1305ee4049wq44pwzell9ee23/911%20Mysteries%20Part%201%20Demolitions%202of3.wm v

911 Mysteries - Demolitions - P3 - (Windows Media Player "wmv" Video - Downloadable)
http://s152982276.onlinehome.us.nyud.net:8080/7w1305ee4049wq44pwzell9ee23/911%20Mysteries%20Part%201%20Demolitions%203of3.wm v

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"... An “Informed Citizen” makes a good “Patriot.”
8-)
I will have to disagree somewhat with this assessment of the situation. I am personally convinced first of all that the September the eleventh (as I refuse to use the Monarch trigger */**) was orchestrated by members of intelligence services.

I am convinced the the Protocals of the Elders of Zion is a real document written by a member of Ordo Illuminati. I am convinced that Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars is a real document written for intelligence services and for finacial agents in the genocide against America and the world. I am convinced that Ordo Illuminati practice the shadow of scripture, namely, every negative woe and vice condemned in Scripture is their creed. They are Luciferians. They are those skilled in raising Rhahab and Leviathan. They have fallen down to worship Satan for the Mammon of unrighteousness. They are transcendental Atheists. They make use only of the shells. Oil is their blood. Children are their inheritance. Might equals right, etc...

I am convinced that they do not care about the good of mankind. I am convinced that they care about their own conceptions of good for themselves and their progeny. They are the very seed of the Serpent. They are totally evil, totally malefic, totally darkened, totally worthless human beings and absolutely 100% Hellbound. Lust, Murder, Greed, Cruelty, Waste, and Abuse are their path.

Their practice may only be understood if one first understands the Parabolic bycoming of prophetic Scripture. All of the passages on themes of Lucifer, Levithan, Satan, diabolos, Synogogue of Satan, 666, the Beast, the Dragon, etc, etc., are the cornerstones of their practice.

Perhaps not all Illuminati are at this level of understanding. Many were born into this way of life. All of their lives they have been indoctrinated from an early age to engage in the idealistic practice of maleficence and evil. And so this becomes their way. They are told lie after lie after lie, and each of these lies is a thorn which spreads out like a thistle in the minds of the Illuminati children, and these thorns and thistles become the crowns of their minds and heads.

They are not superhuman. They are not aliens. They are not omnipotant. They are just men like every other man. Their craft amounts to nothing more than a magician's cup and balls on the grand scale. They are deceivers, liars, manipulaters, weaklings (for they subsist off of others), and despondant. They are not elite, noble, or regal in any sense. Their power is only, always, and ever negatively charged with the power to destroy that which is good and beneficial to man. But the power of life, liberation, and joy in love and benevolence they have none, for it is not in them. Their lives are half lives and they cry for the joy and blood of others for they have none themselves.

They do not care about preserving the world. That consciousness is not in them. They do not care about the sheep they paster, nay, in truth they do not even care about the goats. Nor do they actually even care about themselves nor their false gods.

They are dead, hollow, false, powerless, void of virtue and strenth, having only the mind of murder, greed and destruction.

Quote:
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Then does one suppose that a Luciferian would be ill at ease for turning the world into a desert, raping the earth and its resources, making its cities a desolation, and leading all in their wake to damnation? NO! Not only do they not care, it is their mode of operation to do such things.

They are deceived. They believe that the doctrine of Christ and Christianity is a bane to mankind. They are transcendental Atheists. They believe that by raising a Weltenschauungkrieg working from the negative statements against iniquity found in Scripture that they will be able to destroy Religion by proving that it neither describes reality, or truth in any way.

The Ordo Illuminati BELIEVE that they are Supermen. They BELIEVE that the principles of Lucifer as condemned in Scripture are right and just. They BELIEVE in the survival of the fittest and that they are the fittest.

That is their choice. I am simply one who stands in opposition against them. I openly challenge the entire order to a contest of power. I have stated this challenge before and state it again. If Lucifer is God then why not put it to the gold test? I'm willing to bet it all on this: They are not only not Supermen, but the weakest of all men and they will not survive for they are not the fittest but the weakest. Not only do they not know Sapentia, but their Scientia was not even seen correctly through their blinded eyes.

I do not worry overmuch about the Ordo Illuminati. Let them have their little gold and silver. Let them build their private utopias. Let them roll in iniquity till they even make themselves vomit. They will utterly annihilate themselves in their own error. They are the tares growning amidst the wheat. Fear not, they shall be plucked up at the end of the Aeon. For there is nothing hidden that shall not be brought to light.

So what should men do in an age when their symbols are printed on our very money? No, this is the question you should be asking -- why do you value gold and silver which is not gold and silver indeed? What then? "Render to Caesar that which belongs to Caesar and to God that which belongs to God."

Why are men swayed by all of this propaganda produced by the Illuminati? Why this fear of them? I do not understand this. For they are a house of cards that could be blown apart with the slightest puff. They are nothing and less than nothing. Do you think I am simply trying to belittle these men and their false god? You are mistaken. For I know certainly that they are nothing.

There is such a thing in this world as a congregation of the elect in Christ. They are mostly scorned by the world. You'll never hear about them on television or radio. But they are around. And for their sakes the earth is preserved to this day -- for they are the light and the salt of the earth. If there is a group which justly should be called 'illuminati', they are that, for they are the true filii lucis.

But I refuse to be afraid of these men, cannot be afraid of them anymore. For Christ shall make all his enemies his footstool before his appearing to the sons of men. He may do this in many ways, but it shall come by his own working. For Christ is able to subject all things to his power. All power has been given to him in heaven and earth. And I am persuaded that neither life nor death, nor angels nor demons, nor height nor depth, nor things past nor things to come, nor any other thing shall be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus.

Therefore do not fear them. Live in the light of God. Awake, O sleeper, Arise from the dead! And the Light of Christ shall shine upon you!

[quote]Isaiah 40:

Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD's hand double for all her sins.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:
5 And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
6 The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field:
7 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the LORD bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass.
8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
9 O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!
10 Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.
12 Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counsellor hath taught him?
14 With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?
15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.
16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering.
17 All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
18 To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?
19 The workman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with gold, and casteth silver chains.
20 He that is so impoverished that he hath no oblation chooseth a tree that will not rot; he seeketh unto him a cunning workman to prepare a graven image, that shall not be moved.
21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?
22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
23 That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.
24 Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown: yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth: and he shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble.
25 To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.
27 Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God?
28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.