Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-07-2005, 03:33 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Did you know???!


- In large cities, Americans are photographed on the average of 20 times a day.

- Everything you charge on a card is in a database that police, among others, can look at.

- Supermarkets track what you purchase and sell the information to direct-mail marketing firms.

- Your employer (US Employers) is allowed to read your E-Mail, and if you use your company's health insurance to purchase drugs, your employer has access to that information.

- (American) Government computers scan your E-Mail for subversive language. (Based at Memwith Hill, Harrogate, UK)

- Your mobile phone calls can be intercepted, and your access numbers can be cribbed by eavesdroppers with police scanners.

- You register your whereabouts every time you use an ATM, credit card, or use EZ PASS at a toll booth.

- You are often being watched when you visit web sites. Servers know what you're looking at, what you download, and how long you stay on a page.

- A political candidate found his career destroyed by a newspaper that published a list of all the videos he had ever rented.

- Most "baby monitors" can be intercepted 100 feet outside the home.

- Intelligence agencies now have "micro-bots" -- tiny, remote control, electronic "bugs" that literally can fly into your home and look around without your noticing.

- Anyone with $100 can tap your phone.

- A new technology called TEMPEST can intercept what you are typing on your keypad (from 100 feet away through a cement wall.)

- The National Security Agency has a submarine that can intercept and decipher digital communications from the RF emissions of underwater phone cables.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-07-2005, 03:52 AM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: Did you know???!

Frightening really.

Baby monitors are interesting things. They work by using the elctrical wiring in your house.

At one stage they considered using the power grid to power the internet. The wires are already there.

Inexplicably it came out went. The excuse they used was that 'radio interference' hampered it's use. Well, they can filter a phone line with ADSL. They can filter a power line.

If they really want to listen to you they use bugs in electrical equipment. The signal is sent down power lines. The days of easily found 'radio transmitter' bugs are long gone.

The use of power lines is reserved for the intelligence community.

All 'official' electronics communication surveillence is done at the exchange.

There is a room in every exchange where employees cannot go. It is manned 24/7 by personel employed by the local intelligence service liasing with all levels of law enforcement.

They do not need a warrent to surveil you. They can gather all the intelligence they want at any time. They just cant use it in court directly.

As for 'clicks' people here. Almost the entire network in a modern society is software based running off 486 powered boards that connect 5000 calls each. There is no need for a click though it seems to happen. This could be 'outside' of the system surveillence. I dont know for sure.

My friend can access ANY call he wants in the Telstra exchange from ANYWHERE in the world with an internet connection. The interception is logged however to stop voyeristic employees listening in on lunch breaks.

All of what you write is true and worse.

The only good thing is they cant get enough scum to go along with them and do the hard work of sorting.

You'd have to come under their notice through other reasons before coming under their gaze.

Like writing letters about why they put flouride in the water

:-o
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-07-2005, 06:41 AM
get_real get_real is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 334
Default Re: Did you know???!

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
- In large cities, Americans are photographed on the average of 20 times a day.

- Everything you charge on a card is in a database that police, among others, can look at.

- Supermarkets track what you purchase and sell the information to direct-mail marketing firms.

- Your employer (US Employers) is allowed to read your E-Mail, and if you use your company's health insurance to purchase drugs, your employer has access to that information.

- (American) Government computers scan your E-Mail for subversive language. (Based at Memwith Hill, Harrogate, UK)

- Your mobile phone calls can be intercepted, and your access numbers can be cribbed by eavesdroppers with police scanners.

- You register your whereabouts every time you use an ATM, credit card, or use EZ PASS at a toll booth.

- You are often being watched when you visit web sites. Servers know what you're looking at, what you download, and how long you stay on a page.

- A political candidate found his career destroyed by a newspaper that published a list of all the videos he had ever rented.

- Most "baby monitors" can be intercepted 100 feet outside the home.

- Intelligence agencies now have "micro-bots" -- tiny, remote control, electronic "bugs" that literally can fly into your home and look around without your noticing.

- Anyone with $100 can tap your phone.

- A new technology called TEMPEST can intercept what you are typing on your keypad (from 100 feet away through a cement wall.)

- The National Security Agency has a submarine that can intercept and decipher digital communications from the RF emissions of underwater phone cables.
Just a two-center: Yes, I knew that (all of the above). Also, a backup data base is in Georgia, they are one of the biggest. Cops use them as well. Plus Utah for geneology record and any name change you do.

Then there are the plain folk gathering info:
the volumteers a health clinics (BIG, BIG, BIG!), little old men pushing shopping carts back into the supermarket, the general office clerk, those that give you a little card to fill out after you tested that perfume/or other product at the mall. And its not just to receive advertizement for another free sample. All these people who you think are airheads trying to make a buck, are in reality very much themselves a member of THEM. When I started posting in CC, I brought up these things. Oh well. Then I mentioned why so many young or formerly poor people are all of a sudden driving huge, expensive, paid off trucks. Again, I got answers that were very simple: a pay raise, rich uncle, working 2 shifts. NO NO NO. guess again.
"Here you go ma, boy! for a job well done!"
__________________
Got Truth?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-07-2005, 06:48 AM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: Did you know???!

Yo GR...they're driving expensive cars coz they're dealing drugs :-D

You mean it's just like those cool watches you get when you sell out in "They Live"?

We're yet to feel that down under. If what you say is true then i'm really, really, disapointed.
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-07-2005, 07:17 AM
get_real get_real is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 334
Default Re: Did you know???!

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Yo GR...they're driving expensive cars coz they're dealing drugs :-D

You mean it's just like those cool watches you get when you sell out in "They Live"?

We're yet to feel that down under. If what you say is true then i'm really, really, disapointed.
Yes, TB--I know about the "rewards" for selling drugs, I should have covered that in my posting.
However, there are the small fries doing some work for THEM. What I meant, and I didn't get it across well, (I apologize) is that I KNOW, listen up I KNOW that there are those getting 'gifts' for doing 'works' NOT related to drugs, 2 shifts, rich uncles, inheritance.

Look, I'm a nobody, well actually there are times I think my shit don't smell. But thats another story.

I am telling you openly, that it has been said to me through someone (a male) that had to rid his identity, that yes, there are those that are doing some "search" work, "set-up", "let's screw them up" jobs---and get their rewards. I'm talking about ruining a persons reputation, social standing, bank account, blacklisting, overall well-being in society ruined. I personally know of someone who was "set-up" and arrested (a female). It was NOT brought about by some nosy neighbor who picked a fight one day because of a barking dog.
This was heavy stuff that this gal has no intelligence to think of/committ. But they got her. She is not the same today, and very seclusive. Do you think that the little catchy phrase on some vehicles "I've downed one today", mean a beer, or a fist fight at a bar?
Oh I'm sure like other things, they have their little logos, sayings, double meanings. And that's the punch----double meaning. SHOW OFFS!!

You are talking to me (and please do not take offense) that I am speaking to you very naively.

NO NO NO. I'm aware I do not come across as someone with an iota of credible info. So I just pop into CC and wait until someone who is more revered says the same thing.

Once again, like the song says, "I'm not that innocent".
__________________
Got Truth?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-07-2005, 08:45 AM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: Did you know???!

I was'nt belittling you.

The first was a little joke.

I can understand trained professionals like ex-armed forces, intelligence services but when Joe blow sells out it's extra pathetic.

Thats all.

Like I said, it aint happened here yet. They're still employing the usual scum. There is something very wrong as if we did'nt already know when 'the simple' people sell out.

Thats all i meant.

Actually it's ordinary people like you and me who often come by the best stuff.

I am astounded the amount of street knowledge that does'nt get touched for years.

So no GR, I did'nt mean to come accross that way.

Best.
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-07-2005, 08:55 AM
get_real get_real is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 334
Default Re: Did you know???!

BTW Anonymous and CC members:
In the very near future of those that have purchased "go phones", "prepay/phones" --well as you may know you can get these phones activated by being totally anonymous, using fictitious name, address.

BUT WAIT!! You will NOT be able to use these phones if you resist giving "real" identity soon, or when they give you a phone call to validate your identity and you don't call them back.

So buy those cheap $29.99 phones now (anonymously) and make all the crank calls you want. Even scream at your mayor, governor.

Because soon, the Partayyyyyyyyy is over!
__________________
Got Truth?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-07-2005, 09:01 AM
get_real get_real is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 334
Default Re: Did you know???!

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I was'nt belittling you.

The first was a little joke.

I can understand trained professionals like ex-armed forces, intelligence services but when Joe blow sells out it's extra pathetic.

Thats all.

Like I said, it aint happened here yet. They're still employing the usual scum. There is something very wrong as if we did'nt already know when 'the simple' people sell out.

Thats all i meant.

Actually it's ordinary people like you and me who often come by the best stuff.

I am astounded the amount of street knowledge that does'nt get touched for years. So no GR, I did'nt mean to come across that way.
Best.
TB: and this is no sh-t, I find that some of the best info/knowledge that I hold has come from, believe it or not, THE HOMELESS GUY!! I've spoken to several in the next town where I had done some volunteer work a few years ago, and I am telling you-----what eye-opening info.

PS: I'm not that sensitive, thanks for your words.
__________________
Got Truth?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-07-2005, 06:51 PM
nohope187 nohope187 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,354
Default Re: Did you know???!

Homeless working for Homeland Security? That doesn't sit with well me, but I'm not suprised.
__________________
So pardon me while I burst into flames.
I\'ve had enough of the world and it\'s people\'s mindless games.
So pardon me while I burn, and rise above the flame. Pardon me, pardon me, I\'ll never be the same. -Brandon Boyd
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.