Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-29-2007, 05:53 AM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: KALIFORNIA FIRES


Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I am not stating that I believe the fires were pre-planned by anyone.

I am stating that, if they were, as you say, I don't believe it would require five to 10 years of planning.

I am not speaking about the time required to plan 911.

We KNOW the planning stages for events such as 911 take decades.

I am speaking about the fires.
BA, try to think hard about this, because it just came to me in a vision,(believe it or not) try to picture the American Revolution or the French Revolution, do you see fire, and structures on fire, burning and scattered over the countryside?

I know this probably makes no-sense, but, I sense the recent fires were deliberately set off by a (undetermined number) of individuals belonging to as yet undetermined organization, I know for a fact that in the American revolution Freemasonry had in a big hand in alot of covert activities, around the country at the time, I'm not saying that Masonry is somehow involved in the fires, but I'm saying there is some covert activity going on, because the "planning' it took to set off all the fires so as to 'engulf' the entire Southern California area is more than unreal.


I even heard a Top fire investigator say that it was highly unlikely that all those fires could have been set just randomly, there is a pattern there. My thinking is that there is 'message' embedded in the drama, whether evil or good, I don't know, but, more than likely evil. there is a message in the drama, just remember that.

And I'll be the first to say that if there is some close up satellite photos, then I bet you will see a clear 'sign' made by the fires, just my opinion.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-29-2007, 11:52 AM
roscoe roscoe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 224
Default Re: KALIFORNIA FIRES

AND AS A RESULT OF ALL THIS, BOY GEORGE IS RUNNING AROUND KALIFORNIA SAYING THAT OUR NEXT CYBORG PRESIDENT ARNOLD SCWARTZENEGGER IS EXHIBITING GREAT LEADERSHIP. I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR QUITE SOME TIME THAT THE NEXT BIG NWO EVENT WOULD HAVE TO BE IN KALI AN ORDER TO GIVE ARNOLD SOME ALLEGED CREDIBILITY--BAR CODE ANYONE??--HOW ABOUT BRAIN CHIP???
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-29-2007, 07:52 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: KALIFORNIA FIRES

Quote:

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I am not stating that I believe the fires were pre-planned by anyone.

I am stating that, if they were, as you say, I don't believe it would require five to 10 years of planning.

I am not speaking about the time required to plan 911.

We KNOW the planning stages for events such as 911 take decades.

I am speaking about the fires.
BA, try to think hard about this, because it just came to me in a vision,(believe it or not) try to picture the American Revolution or the French Revolution, do you see fire, and structures on fire, burning and scattered over the countryside?

I know this probably makes no-sense, but, I sense the recent fires were deliberately set off by a (undetermined number) of individuals belonging to as yet undetermined organization, I know for a fact that in the American revolution Freemasonry had in a big hand in alot of covert activities, around the country at the time, I'm not saying that Masonry is somehow involved in the fires, but I'm saying there is some covert activity going on, because the "planning' it took to set off all the fires so as to 'engulf' the entire Southern California area is more than unreal.


I even heard a Top fire investigator say that it was highly unlikely that all those fires could have been set just randomly, there is a pattern there. My thinking is that there is 'message' embedded in the drama, whether evil or good, I don't know, but, more than likely evil. there is a message in the drama, just remember that.

And I'll be the first to say that if there is some close up satellite photos, then I bet you will see a clear 'sign' made by the fires, just my opinion.


Ok, I did some research on the possible origins of the fires, there is plenty of conspiracy theories out there, but, I'm sticking to mine above, however the theory about BLACKWATER is plausible, and it would be in line with mine, and the one I forgot to add is this, You've heard of the term "Jewish Lightning" you know how Jews are famous for burning things down when economic opportunity arises, well, I'd bet that a few hundred of those expensive homes,(over a million dollars) are jewish owned, also everyone knows that the housing market,Financial mortgage, insurance sectors, of Southern California is hitting rock bottom, well, all those institutions, are Jewish owned, along with just about everything else in America.


How coincidental that now those sectors will now benefit from the fires. Also I forgot to mention that all the afformentioned events are all interconected, below here are some links to tie it all together.

http://redpill8.blogspot.com/2007/10/who-is-responsible-for-california-fires.html



http://www.rense.com/general78/credit.htm



http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/vnn/462946752.html

Blackwater...


Fires-Blackwater
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-29-2007, 08:00 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: KALIFORNIA FIRES

:-)
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-29-2007, 09:08 PM
Jimbo's Avatar
Jimbo Jimbo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 961
Default Re: KALIFORNIA FIRES

Quote:
<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/userinfo.php?uid=57" target="_blank">Jimbo</a> wrote: Re: KALIFORNIA FIRES - Post #9
Suddenly. Supply goes down. Demand goes up. It will certainly come in as a blessing for the struggling (new construction) housing market in the near vicinity.
Quote:
<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/userinfo.php?uid=57" target="_blank">Jimbo</a> wrote: Re: KALIFORNIA FIRES - Post #20
Well, there is supposedly an article, which I haven’t read that claims that some power-lines fell down & caught on fire. There is another report of some arsonist shot dead by police. Wouldn’t he be of more use to us alive? I would think so. So, these are actual reports justifying, or evidence of possible causes of what started or contributed to these fires. Just like the passports they found in the ruins of 911. Ok, aside from that, if you can picture the straight line, either a plane or flying craft, satellite or whatever, (a Russian UFO for that matter would do), traveling north or south could have dropped anything that could have initiated these fires. Pretty simple, along its flying path. Also, if there is any laser technology available, & I am sure there is got to be some by now, & pretty sophisticated, they could have also been initiated by a laser beam just going up & down, & intermittently turning itself on & off. Of course this is just a plausible theory in the realm of high-tech possibilities. Now, whether that is what really happened or not, “I am not saying that”. I am fat-dumb-&-happy w/ their official-story, if that what anyone wants to believe. Did you read my previous comment in this same thread where I briefly mention about the new construction or housing industry in CA, in general, eventually benefiting from these fires, not to mention the recent slump of the “financial markets”, for which it might eventually provide at least some temporary relief - with the money flow into the system for new home purchases or rents needed to re-house victims from these fires, fix all of the damage, etc. etc.. Well, that is another plausible scenario. Again whether “true or not”, I don’t know. Just speculating. Now, if I was either a “detective” w/ the authority to do so, or an “insurance agent” w/ the authority to do so, I’d look into it right away (foul play), w/o delay…
I have been saying this for a while, but no one seemed have noticed ???
__________________
Freedom is to understand, & to be unbounded by that Freedom -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-29-2007, 09:49 PM
Jimbo's Avatar
Jimbo Jimbo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 961
Default Re: KALIFORNIA FIRES

Quote:
<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/userinfo.php?uid=1789" target="_blank">BlueAngel</a> wrote:
Whatever they hit us with next and if California is their target, maybe this is a "trial run" for Arnie.

Don't you think that Guilani had to have known about 911 before they carried out the attack?
Absolutely. “Trial-Run”, that is the 1st thing that ran through my mind. Perfect scenario for F E M-A. I am still wondering if there were any real live [&secrete] “Terra-Drills” (or better yet “Mocked Terra Raids”) carried out during the fires. That would certainly put the “icing on the cake”. As far as the “insurance scam” w/ buying new homes, “absolutely”. Makes perfect sense. Another thing is common whenever things like this happen on a “grand scale”, there are typically many angles & many benefactors. So this does fit the pattern of some kind of a cons-piracy.

Now as far as Mr. “Guilani” (I like your spelling because is non-scannable) is concerned, he welcomed F E M A-the night before 911. He had to know something was coming down. Not only that, he had “his” personal command & control center destroyed w/ they “pulled” building seven. So, not only did he know, but he was immersed in it up to his bald head.

What is "Arnie" ??? - Sorry, I didn't see it coming. You mean "Arnald"...
__________________
Freedom is to understand, & to be unbounded by that Freedom -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Beijing secretly fires lasers to disable US satellites General Conspiracy Discussion 1 10-19-2006 02:22 PM
Freemasonry "Through the Fires of Molech" rushdoony Freemasonry 0 12-10-2005 03:01 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.