Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2005, 12:54 PM

Default Re: A Prayer For Evil Doers

Did you just say architect of the universe? 8-)

Old 03-08-2005, 01:15 PM

Ahmad,

Unfortunately, the core of the masonic tribe - the elite is satanist. They worship Lucifer - that is what they all have in common despite their varying differnces of nationality, vices etc.

As I understand, you understand about God only. This club is based on the morality of worshipping satan. That is the foundation.

Whether those in the lower ranks are being decieved into believing this is a bunch of God-fearing good old boys is another story.

Think about the triads or the Crypts. I am certain there are some very good individuals in those gangs and by the very nature and organization of the club - it's a bad idea in genberal.

I'm sure Yoshi could be a great guy and just like the folks who follow Aleister Crowley's or Manson's, he is dealing with naughty bedfellows who have dangerous ideas, whether he knows or you know or not.

The masonic tribe have a very dark nature.

Not my cup of tea to act in secrecy.

I know what they are hiding from first hand personal knowledge, and it's ugly to the bone.
Old 03-09-2005, 03:00 AM

Default Masons are good? Well here ya go!

The Masons in Oz and the U.K are concervative in nature as Oc pointed out.

The establishment here in Oz is made up of an awful lot of Mason members. They exist in banking, the judiciary, the police high and low as well as heavily in the mining industry.

From here they organise at the highest levels the drug money laundering and protection for such outfits as the outlaw motorcycle gangs. The Jewish mafia out of Melbourne works closely with these gangs.

In fact one of the richest men in Oz, Kerry Packer has serious Mason affiliations and had the code name 'Goanna' by the National Crime authority while he was hauling heroin by the ton into Oz through his cattle stations in the late 70's and early 80's.

The list of paedophile rings, prostitution, etc...involving Masons or their pleb minions is endless.

Want to get off a charge here in West Oz? $80,000 will get you off just about everything. Someone will speak to the 'White Shirts' who will have a word to the 'Purple Circle' and so on until you are off on a technicality...perhaps a suspended sentence.

And who are the 'Purple Circle'? Mason affiliated Judiciary.

I could go on and on.

You cuddle up to this idiot Ahmed. You're known by the company you keep.

Again...you know nothing of this subject. Your absoloutism will get you dead.

God acts through human beings. God's hand works through human beings. God does not hand you a bowel full of food in the morning Ahmed...God grants you the will to live through which all things flow.

Your absoloutism regarding your beliefs is in fact a subtle psychological state attained by few. Possibly even yourself as it becomes a simple crutch to protect one from the complexities of life.

As for you Mason boy. If you even are a member which i seriously doubt.."If it meets in secret and has a secret handshake...KILL IT".

From there you can gauge my response.

I am no fool Ahmed.

You, however are a fool if you believe that simply by casting a belief over the complexities of the world you will be safe.

As Miss Poppinz points out...there are some very nice people in the drug gangs...they're still in a drug gang.

I once knew a Romanian heroin dealer...very nice guy...he still dealt in death and I never took up the offer of lunch.

Get it Ahmed?
Old 03-09-2005, 03:34 AM

Default Re: Masons are good? Well here ya go!

You're correct believer (I say believer as I doubt much of what you say is true, IE: Knowing an engineer involed in the Montauk project, project Monarch, being under surveileance etc etc......)

Anyway I digress, you are indeed correct, I am not a member of a secret society, I am a member of a society with secrets, and they remain secrets as way of identification.

Your de-personification of a human being is very alarming IE: Kill IT, IT?!

This is a trait of a sociopath.........."It puts the lotion in the basket."

As much as it pains me to say it believer, you are wrong. Masonry may have bad eggs amongs its ranks, I'm sure that every aspect of society is the same, the church, Greenpeace, even the Radio Controlled Plane Flyers of America I'm sure have one or two oddballs, violent, criminal or mentally ill members amongst their ranks. It's a rich tapestry out there.

Indeed - society respects doctors; we go to them for references, passport applications etc, does Dr. Harold Shipman ring any bells?

It's a shame, believer that you choose to personally attack me, I could point you in some directions that will interest you or probably educate you. One of H. Makows colleagues is very good for this.........

Look forward to hearing from you soon. Salut le jeune voyageur et prenez garde.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:58 AM

Bad eggs?

Rotten seed reaps rotten fruit from rotten trees.

God Bless you Yoshi, you and your satanic clan of dark secrets. I wouldn't want to be tied up in the hornet's nest your in. Just my opinion.
Old 03-09-2005, 07:07 AM

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
.......I wouldn't want to be tied up in the hornet's nest your in. Just my opinion.
Just aswell you wouldn't be allowed in then isn't it? As many of our contemporaries have pointed out, it's a male fraternity.

:lol:
Old 03-09-2005, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Yeoshua wrote:
You're correct believer (I say believer as I doubt much of what you say is true, IE: Knowing an engineer involed in the Montauk project, project Monarch, being under surveileance etc etc......)

Anyway I digress, you are indeed correct, I am not a member of a secret society, I am a member of a society with secrets, and they remain secrets as way of identification.

Your de-personification of a human being is very alarming IE: Kill IT, IT?!

This is a trait of a sociopath.........."It puts the lotion in the basket."

As much as it pains me to say it believer, you are wrong. Masonry may have bad eggs amongs its ranks, I'm sure that every aspect of society is the same, the church, Greenpeace, even the Radio Controlled Plane Flyers of America I'm sure have one or two oddballs, violent, criminal or mentally ill members amongst their ranks. It's a rich tapestry out there.

Indeed - society respects doctors; we go to them for references, passport applications etc, does Dr. Harold Shipman ring any bells?

It's a shame, believer that you choose to personally attack me, I could point you in some directions that will interest you or probably educate you. One of H. Makows colleagues is very good for this.........

Look forward to hearing from you soon. Salut le jeune voyageur et prenez garde.
Hey YEO: When you say you are a member of a society with secrets, not a secret society--
is it then possible that these secrets will be (one day) revealed to the rest of the world?
Old 03-09-2005, 07:40 AM

I have no idea, there is a culture at the minute of being more open and actually being proud of affiliation.

There is a good site at Bradford university the has much information concerning all the degrees.....

Web of Hiram

http://www.bradford.ac.uk/webofhiram/

The secrets of recognition are widely published on the net, but it is the integrity of the individual that will for example stop me betraying the trust placed in me.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:13 AM

"trust"???

Ducky, you've been duped. Again, my opinion.

Recruiting??? Coming out of the closet? Sound a familiar tune Dr. Henry Makow? The media is slowly attempting to assimilate both groups of the occult and the metero-sexual into lamestream society; slowly, slowly, the pot begins to bubble and boil. Meanwhile the communities are littered with street drugs. It's the top masonic cops who push and deliver the cocaine in Nova Scotia...oops they took their Ronald MacDonald RCMP course and now they're fed's. R.C.M.P. shame on those dirty dastardly masonic cops.

No thank you. In this particular instance, thank God I'm a woman.
Old 03-10-2005, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Freemasons (Masons) - Illuminati, Related and Offshoot Organizations

QUOTE: In the book, Ecumenism, written by a freemason in 1908, it says "the goal is no longer the destruction of the Church but rather to make use of it by infiltrating it."[13]
Bella Dodd converted to Catholicism at the end of her life. Speaking as an ex-Communist, she said: "In the 1930's, we put eleven hundred men into the priesthood in order to destroy the Church from within." NOTE: Communism is said to be an offshoot of Freemasonry.
1922 Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of England, Confirmed Mason, and a Druid. stated to the London Press in 1922: "From the days of Sparticus Weishaupt, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Belacoon, Rosa Luxenburg, and Ema Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a recognizable role in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."
Karl Marx, who wrote the "Communist Manifesto" was a member of the "Grand Orient Lodge." London is the burial place of Karl Marx, the father of communism.