Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Singles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2007, 04:53 PM

Default IM

After met my soul-mate,

Last edited by redrat11 : 07-14-2008 at 02:02 AM.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: I'm in LOVE with a Beautiful Lady/I Think I may have found My Soulmate???

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
After many years being single, I think I have finally met my soul-mate, I've only known her for a month, and yet I feel like I've known her forever. She is deeply in LOVE with me, as I am also in LOVE with her.

I never thought I would meet somebody who likes me for all my good and bad attributes, I have many.
GOD has blessed me so much, I knew someday he would bring a good woman into my life.

When I was younger, (I'm somewhere between 30 and 40 years young,) back in my youth I could never have a seroius relationship because I abused alchohol and drugs alot, I could never give any female the companionship and love they deserve, I was so fucked up. I wasted alot of my youth between 18 and 23 years old in constant trouble with the law, I spent alot of time incarcerated in jail for alot of dumb shit. The alcohol and Drugs finally caught up with me when in 1993 I was arrested for Aggravated Assault on a Police Officer, I was looking at 10 years in Prison.
:cry: I knew my life was never going to get better, I was almost suicidal, I prayed like never before to GOD to save me from ruining my life, Knowing alot about how law works, and constituional law also helped me gain my freedom, I represented myself in court, and got the charge reduced to a misdeameanor, and also I only had to do 3 months in jail.

When i look back at my youth, and how I wasted it, I feel that I learned life-lessons,, that have made me a better person inside, Although GOD changed my life, he has never let me down, he has been there for me throughout my life.

Throughout all my ordeals, I never had a serious relationship with a woman, I always longed for one though, I thought I could not be responsible enough to have a relationship, and I was scared that I might breakdown and go back to drinking and drugs, and I did'nt want to hurt nobody.

This world we live in so complex and amazing, As I said NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS did I think I would meet my soulmate,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xrkqZ1wY3I

GOD works in mysterious ways, The things in a persons heart he feels, he knows our wants and desires, He does provide comfort and love for those who seek it. I'm a living testament to that.

I have a older brother, and also my dad who have went to prison, GOD also blessed them and comforted them with peace and love in there hearts, I come from a dysfunctional family, my Dad spent many a time boozing it up, I look back and realize where my problems began, It lead me to a horrid youth, also growing up in poverty did'nt help either. :cry:

I have a younger sister who is currently in Prison also, Drugs fucked her up, I need to go now, my tears are begining to roll. i will continue this later. I need to get it all out of my system, it will help me immensly.

My LOVE IS ALIVE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvaY4AMd-js
Neato my main man! Wow! That's really groovy cool, man! I mean, it's like the vibes are coming straight outta 1974, man! I feel it! It's love, man! It's real LOVE, man!

That's really boss! Congrats! Funkadelic!

:-D

KC AND THE SUNSHINE BAND! -- GET DOWN TONIGHT!
Old 11-05-2007, 08:56 PM

Default Re: I'm in LOVE with a Beautiful Lady/I Think I may have found My Soulmate???

WE do hope you have found your soulmate.

Perhaps, then there will not be the need for you to post as you did last night on the "Tracking" thread.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:27 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
I ended up having sex with her best friend, at her friends house who lived down the road, my sister ended up banging down the door to her friends house and she caught me with her friend
Why did she do that? Was your sister interested in her too?
Old 11-06-2007, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:
I ended up having sex with her best friend, at her friends house who lived down the road, my sister ended up banging down the door to her friends house and she caught me with her friend
Why do you care?

You want to read more of what you refer to as RedRat's drivel.

Gluten for punishment, I see
Old 11-06-2007, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:

No, of course not, My sister is happily married, always has been, I suppose that "best friends" among women is something that supposed to be trustful and sincere, women confide in each other alot, so when there best friend sleeps with her brother, then things begin to disentigrate from there. Although As I recall she was trying to introduce me too her as a potential mate, but, she got surprised that her "best friend" would do that haven just met. Anyways I was 27 years old at the time, her friend was around 40 I think, I did'nt think it would work out well.

Now I must go and talk to my soul-mate.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:20 PM
The Shadow Knows!

You do realize of course that "best friends" amongst women tend to share more than just intimate thoughts.

From how you described your sisters reaction, it would appear that there may have been something more intimate than thoughts.

Perhaps may not know your sister that well.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
You do realize of course that "best friends" amongst women tend to share more than just intimate thoughts.

From how you described your sisters reaction, it would appear that there may have been something more intimate than thoughts.

I bet you know your sister that well, though.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:27 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
George_Bush wrote:
Quote:
Shadow wrote:

I bet you know your sister that well, though.
You need to be with a woman before you are qualified to respond to this.