Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2005, 01:41 PM

Default Re: How do YOU combat nwoitis????

Let's see, how to cope. Um... smoke pot, drink beer. The world is starting to look better already. Don't ya just love rose-colored glasses? :-P 8-)

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-09-2005, 01:47 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Let's see, how to cope. Um... smoke pot, drink beer. The world is starting to look better already. Don't ya just love rose-colored glasses? :-P 8-)

Ya know nohope? You'd be great for my new project, hosting: Club Conspiracy Jeopardy!!

Remember they have to answer in a question form!!
Repeat this to yourself a few times.
Old 03-09-2005, 01:59 PM

Here it goes, What is nwo-itis?
what is a symptom of knowing too much?
What is, what it is yo? :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:56 AM

I combat nwoitis by trying to think of ways to change the flow of events that will lead to our ultimate orwellian outcome. Sometimes this can be more depressing than helpful, but I have some good ideas about what we can do as enlighted(illuminated?) individuals. Non-millitant action is needed to combat the deeping "amerikan dream"-like state our country has been craddled to bed in. Fire with fire, stupid is as stupid does. The mind is the battle field of the aquarian age, the few who are free must free the rest. light it up! :idea:
Old 03-10-2005, 09:12 AM

Quote:
What is a symptom of knowing too much?
I would ask:
What is the symptom of knowing anything?
Anything more then just a plain theory? And how do I realize that I know something and I am not fooling myself.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:28 PM

Reading a good novel helps me to chill out. And walking the dog, when I had one (RIP Rusty).
Old 03-11-2005, 02:22 AM

This is another good topic: it’s like a follow up to get_real’s “When did you get a hint of the agenda” thread.

I think New-worlditis has a better ring to it though, so that is what I’m calling it.

The effects of this knowledge have changed me in many ways: some good, some bad. New-worlditis has fostered in me an understanding of worldly events and Devine existence, but it has also given me a condition that I think of as Incompatibility Syndrome. (I’m sure you all know what that means.) Additionally, New-worlditis has taught me not to “live for the moment” at the expense of tomorrow. I can see that the effects on my demeanor are extremely positive.

When you have a clear understanding of the events on Earth and elsewhere, you then have the ability to overcome any depression, lack of motivation and laziness brought on by accepting only half the story.

I don’t feel a need to combat my New-worlditis, I think it’s made me into someone who does what he can to be honorable and generous.

On balance, it has had a positive effect on who I am.
Old 03-11-2005, 04:29 AM

Amen to that, Daddy-o!

I seem to remember in a galaxy far away that I started a thread where we all could share good experiences, spiritually uplifting things to do, see, read, not always to talk about all the negative aspects.

Maybe a revival of that thread is in order?;-) Don't limit yourself to films or TV shows, name anything that is genuinely GOOD, INSPIRING, trying to show the BEAUTY in life; the TRUTH; the LOVE, in all its shades and colours.

I think we all need encouragement and an energy boost from time to time, therefore I consider it very important for people like us to have the courage, energy, motivation, inspiration and stubborness to keep telling the Truth.

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=490&forum=23" >In Opinions "Listing Films and TV Shows That Inspire You"</a>

My last post there was about the Truffaut film Fahrenheit 451, which I saw a few weeks ago and I warmly recommend everyone here to see it. It's incredible to think he made it in 1966, considering world events today. Despite the gloomy, depressing story I assure you you will feel very good in your heart once you've seen it - it's a beautiful piece of filmmaking...
Old 03-11-2005, 03:51 PM

Isn't Ray Bradbury still sue-ing Michael Moore for Copyright infringement(Farenheit 911)?
Old 03-12-2005, 02:21 AM

No idea.