Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2007, 10:14 AM

Default Re: Modern Metaphysical Concepts & The Paranormal

Jimbo, I hope you're enjoying your time off from CC and getting a lot accomplished on some of your other projects, although I do look forward to your return.

The link below ties into something I read about years and years ago regarding the possibility of a hollow earth. As you are no doubt aware, many in the Third Reich who were members of the Thule Society believed that Ultima Thule might be located there.

The article is about a new and more detailed, high definition picture of the continent of Antarctica. It explains how I,100 images were combined to make the one picture. What makes this all so strange is, in the middle of the commentary, there is this statement that really caught my attention, to wit:

The only gap in the images is a doughnut hole-shaped area at the South Pole. Features half the size of a basketball court are visible on the map, making it the most detailed view of Antarctica yet.

This "doughnut hole" is shown on a small inset to the larger picture, yet it is not shown ON the larger picture. If features half the size of a basketball court are visible on the map, it makes you wonder why they did not see fit to render accurately that particular part of the picture.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/nasa-releases-detailed-map-of-antarctica/20071127170309990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

NOW go here and read this:

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/byrdiar.html

and this:

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/byrdgson.html

and this from THE OMEGA FILE will really blow your mind:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/omegafile17.htm

Jimbo, I trust you will see how all this is relative to this new thread; some of the "seers" among us today talking about 2012 could be "emissaries" trying to help those who have eyes to see and ears to hear to prepare for what is to come. David Wilcock comes to mind. As I stated before in another post, I believe that we have "aliens" amongst us, for whatever purpose; are they the eyes and ears of the Master mention by Admiral Bird? Would he even need people in that capacity? Are they from "out there" or "in there?" Who are those entities who fly those "saucers" and other shaped vehicles we see in our skies?

In mythology, when the "gods" departed from mankind - mostly because mankind had become too noisy and got on the gods' nerves - where did they go?

While running down some of this information, a friend of mine called from Texas to say that she and her husband would soon be going to Mongolia where her husband would be working. I jokingly told her to watch for the King of the World to come from his dwelling place in the inner earth to make predictions for the next 100 years. Hitler considered Mongolia to be the center of the earth. Genghis Kahn came from Mongolia and his signet ring was a swastika which is now thought to be in the possession of the Dalai Lama.

After that conversation, I remembered the article and picture about Antarctica and so many things just started to fall into place. We call instances like this synchronisticy but just because we have a name for it doesn't necessarily mean that we understand it.

Anyway, I pulled it together as best I could and would appreciate your feedback and/or input when you return.

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque