Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2007, 09:41 AM

Default Re: CHINA TO DUMP ONE TRILLION IN US RESERVES

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Here's a deal for you, I'll check into anger management for myself if you will check into a cure for stupidity for yourself...........uh oh, there IS NO cure for stupidity, it's genetic.

One thing is for sure, when I wake up in the morning, I won't be angry but you will still be stupid.
It's not a one time class, Babs! so don't count on waking up in the morning without any anger.

You'll have to get to the root of your problem and, in your case, I'm sure it will take a very long time.

When you have to stoop to referring to me as DA and stupid, it merely reflects the fact that you are angry because I have proven with BRILLIANCE and INTELLIGENCE, beyond a reasonable doubt that you inherited the STUPID gene.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:44 AM

The men in white coats are coming for you now, Babs!

They have the medicine you need to calm and quiet the rage inside of yourself.

Remember, that was part of the deal.

You could leave the institution, but would have to remain on medication the rest of your life.

Since, you have not, the men with their butterfly nets will be knocking on your door very shortly.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:57 PM

DA, the thread-killer, strikes again.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-30-2007, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
DA, the thread-killer, strikes again.
Actually, Babs, a thread exists so that others can post comments.

I would think you would be aware of this practice that exists here and on other forums that you frequent.

YOU would prefer that NO ONE comment on your threads/posts so, therefore, you would be the THREAD KILLER.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:48 PM

There was not only one depression and one stock market crash leading up to the creation of the Federal Reserve.

The Business Cycle by Lawrence W. Reed

The Great Depression was not the country's first depression, though it proved to be the longest. Several others preceded it.

In 1819, after three years of currency inflation caused by the federally chartered Second Bank of the United States, the economy fell apart.

The slump of 1836-37 occurred as the inflationary distortions of the central bank era were liquidated when President Andrew Jackson prevented the re-charter of the Second Bank, calling it a "money monster."

In 1857 the economy retrenched after a decade of money and credit expansion on behalf of state governments that had forced their debt obligations onto the state banking systems.

In 1873, a post-Civil War downturn followed the excesses of the government's rampant "greenback" inflation.

The Panic and Depression of 1893-95 hit the country after Congress force-fed the economy for years with depreciating silver and paper notes.

And in 1921, a brief but sharp tumble took place after several years of credit and currency expansion to accommodate the spending for World War I.

The common thread woven through all of these earlier debacles was disastrous manipulation of the money supply by government. For various reasons, government policies were adopted which ballooned the quantity of money and credit in the economy. A boom resulted, followed later by a painful day of reckoning. None of these depressions, however, lasted more than four years and most of them were over in two. The calamity that began in 1929 lasted at least three times longer than any of the country's previous depressions because the government compounded its monetary errors with a series of harmful interventions.

WORST STOCK MARKET CRASHES

http://mutualfunds.about.com/cs/hist...arketcrash.htm
Old 12-04-2007, 11:32 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

The Federal Reserve is meaningless to me.

I never use Federal Reserve notes. They are counterfit inflated pieces of wasted wood pulp.

I'm a constitutionalist. I always use the incredibly deflated, undervalued U.S. treasury coins.

Why do I do this?

Because I'm smart, frugal, and follow to the Law of the Land.
Old 12-24-2007, 11:20 PM

Quote:
George_Bush wrote:
The Federal Reserve is meaningless to me.

I never use Federal Reserve notes. They are counterfit inflated pieces of wasted wood pulp.

I'm a constitutionalist. I always use the incredibly deflated, undervalued U.S. treasury coins.

Why do I do this?

Because I'm smart, frugal, and follow to the Law of the Land.

You are also irelevant!
Old 07-04-2008, 05:08 PM

I Am Quite Worried About This. We Should Have Never Began Economic Relations W/ China, They Only Care About Destroying Us.

"America is not at war, the United States Marine Corps is at war, America is at the "mall.""- Unknown soldier in Iraq

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-05-2008, 01:29 PM

Where is some kind of link?.. other that to an image of a goose.. Where is the link?

Sounds like a bunch of shit to me... Oh... They might do that in the future.. But It's bullshit now... Show me a link dink!
Old 08-13-2008, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaman View Post
I Am Quite Worried About This. We Should Have Never Began Economic Relations W/ China, They Only Care About Destroying Us.
I'm sure the "powers that be" are quite friendly with China in private.

The Bush family has interest there especially George W's brother.