Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2007, 07:30 PM

Default Re: The chemical war on your brain: fluoride

Barbara said:

"Peter, if you would like, we can continue the discussion attempted on fluoride before we were so rudely interrupted."

Sorry, Babs, but this isn't YOUR private forum so there wasn't an interruption.

I would also add that if a question posed to you or a comment made on a thread is all it takes to throw off your discussion, you might want to work on your attention deficit disorder.

Barbara said:

"Most people, including one of our posters, is unaware that FLUORINE that occurs naturally in soil is what we want to take into our bodies through the fruits and vegetables grown there. It DOES what the false claims for fluoride DO NOT and CANNOT do."

Most people are aware that childhood vaccinations are mandated by state laws, except for one of the posters here.

FYI, the posters on this forum aren't YOUR posters, Babs.

Old 12-02-2007, 07:42 PM

Some advocates believe that the truth about fluoride does not reach the public easily because fluoride, produced as a toxic waste byproduct of many types of heavy industry - such as aluminum, steel, fertilizer, glass, cement and other industries -- must be disposed of somewhere. If it's not used as an additive to water, manufacturers would have to pay millions of dollars to dispose of it properly, so the pressure to keep fluoride listed as a healthy additive to water-and not as an environmental toxin that requires costly disposal - is great and political pressures to keep fluoride in the drinking water is strong.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:48 PM

What is FLUORINE?

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-fluorine.htm
Old 12-02-2007, 09:12 PM

It seems that fluorine and fluoride are the same than. I do not know BlueAngel why my mother gave me these fluoride pills. I have to ask her. Maybe it was a habit in the country I grew up. They do not put fluoride in the water, so they have to poison kids in a different way. I read they want to put fluoride in some foods now in europe. I also heard that you can buy baby water with fluoride at "Wall" mart. These masons like walls. The fluoride pills did not stop me from being the biggest pain in the ass for every teacher I encountered, my parents and friends. My father and my teachers warned me many times that I would not make it far in society if I did not shut up. Imaging what I would have been without fluoride pills. Ha, ha. I have to ask my mother how much fluoride she fet me.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:11 AM

Seems fluoride is a derivative of FLOURINE in a less poisonous dose than what they put in our toothpaste and water.

A slow kill, if you will.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:43 AM
The Shadow Knows!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flourine
Old 12-03-2007, 07:49 PM

Allright this makes it more clear:

Fluorine: F of F2, very reactive.

Fluoride: F bonded to positively charged atoms.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:51 PM

Part of a book from a dutch writer. He writes about fluoride. Ofcourse the book is not available anymore. The writer describes the same effects as I mentioned: making people docile and cancer.

There was a story prevalent in post war Holland that the Nazis had experimented with fluoridation because a secret research study had found that fluoride made people more docile and thus more accepting of dictatorship. A Mr. Perkins, an American, was alleged to have discovered right after the war that the I.G. Farben Company had discovered that this effect of fluoride was caused by damage to a particular part of the brain. This was the kind of bizarre story that never made it into the history books because no one could ever document it. The story may seem credible to some because fluoride is a component of many high strength tranquilizers. (p. 51-52) Although this story was never used in any of Dr. Moolenburgh's anti-fluoridation campaigns, it probably did a lot to sway public opinion against fluoridation.
A similar story was told by an eye witness who said that during the war he shipped fluoride to Russia and when he asked them what they were doing with it they said they fluoridated the water in POW camps to keep the prisoners calm. The same witness had lived in a part of Ireland where the water was fluoridated and it seemed to him that the children were quieter and more subdued under its influence. (p.57-58)

Indonesia used to be a colony of The Netherlands. There is a report that the Indonesian Government fluoridated a town in Papuan New Guinea (where the Indonesians are the unwelcome colonial rulers). No one got the Indonesian Government to admit that the reason was because it would make the population more docile, but in The Netherlands, this was presumed to be the likely reason, since the Papuans already had excellent teeth. (p. 67)

Dr. Moolenburgh relates the following incident that occurred in about 1971:

"One day, Henk, Emily and I visited Mr. Baardse, a flower-grower. We were cordially received and shown into one of his greenhouses. He kept pheasant chicks there: breeding pheasasnts was one of his hobbies. The little birds ran around underneath the plants in his greenhouse.

"Something creepy occurred there. He showed us his chicks and told us that when the mother pheasant had drunk fluoridated water before laying her eggs the chicks often showed birth defects: an extra toe, or a deformed beak, maybe. This did not occur when the mother had drunk only rainwater. Later, in the eighties, it would be Mahomed who would demonstrate that fluoride gives rise to breaks in the DNA-chain -- and that does spell birth defects, and cancer. Although we knew about the increasing number of children with Down's Syndrome in fluoridated cities, we did not yet understand, back in the seventies, what exactly fluoride did. But these chicks brought it home to us.

"This, however, was not the only thing Baardse would teach us. He put a non-fluoridated chick in our hands and it immediately fluttered away into the foliage. Then he put a fluoridated chick in our hands and that little bird just sat there looking round and did not flutter away.

"'Fluoridated chicks are born hand-tame. That is quite unheard of for a pheasant,' explained Baardse.

"For a brief moment that afternoon, a kind of surrealistic image touched our minds: a tame population with wry noses and an extra toe on one foot." (pp. 89-90).
Old 12-03-2007, 07:58 PM

The website were you can read this is the following.

http://www.sonic.net/~kryptox/editors/moolen.htm
Old 12-03-2007, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
Allright this makes it more clear:

Fluorine: F of F2, very reactive.

Fluoride: F bonded to positively charged atoms.
Peter, could you please give us some more details regarding your above comment.

Thank you!