Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Mrs Ruth Al-Bahar -- In my email..

So, this is what I got in my email this morning. My goodness, she sure does sound sincere..

Quote:
Address:N?1-Olof Salem Street
P.O.Box 59022,Safat 13060 Kuwait
Email

r_bar01@yahoo.cn

Dearest in Christ,

I am Mrs Ruth Al-Bahar, from Kuwait. I am married to late Mr Adel Al-Bahar, who worked with Kuwait Embassy in Ivory Coast for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2003, after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.
We were married for Eighteen years without a child. Before the untimely death of my husband, we were both born again Christians.

Since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he kept the sum of (US$4,000,000,00 )Four Million Dollar in his Account with a bank in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire in west Africa, and this money is still in the bank.
Recently, Following my ill health, Doctors have confirmed of my detoriating condition due to my cancer problem.

Having known this, I have decided to donate this fund to a Christain organization (Church) or believer in Christ who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein, according to the desire of my late husband before his death.
I want this fund to be used in Christain Activities like, Orphanages, Christain schools, and Churches for propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth". I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are still muslems and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.

I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply and firm assurance to handle this divine
assignment, I shall give you the contact of the bank in Abidjan, Ivory Coast in Africa. I will
also give you the document that will approve you the new beneficiary of this fund.
I want you and others to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Contact me on this e-mail address: (r_bar01@yahoo.cn

) any delay in your reply might be a reason for me to contact another believer or Church for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ
Mrs Ruth Al-Bahar.

Old 12-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: Mrs Rush Al-Bahar -- In my email..

Surely a scam would never come from the Ivory Coast, would it?
Old 12-09-2007, 12:18 PM
The Shadow Knows!

I think the gerbil would think of this as a love letter and tell us he found another soul mate.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
I think the gerbil would think of this as a love letter and tell us he found another soul mate.
Such an important thread by George_Bush and such stimulating discussion provided by Shadow, as usual.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:09 PM

Posted by RedRat on the Tracking and Profiling thread:

Very relevant, eh?

Lady wants me to eat her out????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBjP3dGiPHY&mode=related&search=

I'm craving your body

Wanting too love your body

I'm all yours baby!

I want all your all loving...

[insert HOT SEX)

after the LOVE?????

Yet again??

YEEEAAHHHH!

I can't find the reasons??

I want too FUCK UUUUUUU! all night!

Jeez, get the fuck out!
Edited by redrat11 on 2007/11/4 21:50:04

Posted on: 2007/11/4 21:26

redrat11
redrat11
Send Private Message to redrat11
Visit Website
Re: Are they tracking and profiling you? #48
Home away from home

From arizona
FUCK,

FUCK

FUCK!

Please LET ME LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY MIND!

Let me fuck U all night!

let me play with your tits.

I CANT'T FIND THE REASONS----I WANT TOO FUCK YOU ALL NIGHT===I WANT SQUEEZE YOU ALL NIGHT--

I CAN"T FIND THE REASONS!!!!!

I CAN"T FIND THE REASONS TO FUCK YOU ALL NIGHT..

I CAN"T find the reasons.....

Edited by redrat11 on 2007/11/4 23:08:17
Edited by redrat11 on 2007/11/4 23:13:33

Posted on: 2007/11/4 22:36

redrat11
redrat11
Visit Website
Re: Are they tracking and profiling you? #49
Home away from home

From arizona
Yeeeahhh, I can't find the reasons, WANNA LOVE YOU ALL NIGHT,

WHY ALL MY TEARS,

LOVE YOU TILL THE MORNING LIGHT.

I CAN"T FIND THE REASONS,

Posted on: 2007/11/4 23:58

redrat11
redrat11
Visit Website
Re: Are they tracking and profiling you? #50
Home away from home

From arizona
>>>>I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU FOREVER BABE<<<<

MY TEARS.....

FOREVER!

GOD BROUGHT US TOGETHER!

MY LOVE WILL NEVER DISSAPPEAR!

GOD ALWAYS WORKS!
Old 12-15-2007, 10:19 AM
The Shadow Knows!

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:22 AM

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

They don't have anything better to do with their life? Didn't think so.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I'm never vulgar in my attacks. I never threaten anyone. I never privately post anyone.

None of you are up to the task.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?
Old 12-15-2007, 10:38 AM
The Shadow Knows!

None of you are up to the task.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?[/quote][/quote]