Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2007, 08:44 PM

Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

The RAT has serious problems.

He refers to anyone who speaks about the Illuminati or disagreees with him, a Zionist Shill, so I imagine he is one himself.

Old 12-07-2007, 05:08 PM

Lets talk about Jeff Rense. Many people seem to like him and so did I. Know I know better. Jeff Rense is a typical disinformation agent and sales men. His show is also on GCN like his comrade Alex Jones, so he's also affiliated to Disney's ABC network. Jeff Rense worked before for ABC, so now he's back with his old employer.

Jeff Rense and UFOs.

Jeff Rense is big in promoting the alien origins of UFOs hysteria. It is well known that the illuminati are planning to organize a staged alien invasion to unite all humans under one world goverment. Ronald Reagan talked about this. He thought this would be the best way to unite people under world goverment. Jeff Rense is clearly serving the illuminati agenda by paying so much attention to the alien origin of UFOs theory. There is no evidence at all that aliens are on this planet. You can convince me that this is real by showing me one. I wish you good luck with that. If you want to show me an alien, I can give you my address.

Jeff Rense creates irrational panic about infectious diseases.

Jeff Rense's site show cases many articles about bird flue and other harmless diseases. There are also many other reports on his site about health threats, many of which are grossly exaggerated. Why would Jeff want to scare us? The reason is....money. The goal of this continious stream of panic reports about our health is to change us into hypochonders. Once you read these panic stories about threats to our health enough times, it changes your perception. You start being scared and pondering about your health. What can you do about it? Is there a solution to cancer and bird flue and every other health threat? Yes there is and it is advertised at the same website at Rense.com. How convenient. As a service to his readers there are many advertisments about alternative health products, most of which have not been proven to work. Thats how Jeff Rense makes his money, first turn us into hypochonders and than provide the solution for a lot of money.
Question: How much money does Jeff make from the advertisment of these New Age health products?

Conclusion:

Jeff Rense is one of the biggest liars in the not so alternative media, together with his comrade Alex Jones.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:28 PM

I refer to them as "scare tactics." Those designed to instill fear in the people. Fear creates anxiety.

Psychological operations such as JFK, Martin Luther King, Robert Kennedy, 911, etc., etc.

The same MO.

Thus altering the psychological state of mind of the masses.

Yes, for purpose, but also for shock and awe and reinforcement of PTSD through the replaying of the videos over and over again.

The traumatic event stays etched in your mind creating PTSD to a certain degree.

Traumatized while hiding under our desks in elementary school awaiting an attack.

As you stated, the "scare tactics," or PROPAGANDA on several of the sites you mention are practiced on this site, as well, by several posters of which I have addressed in an earlier thread.

As far as the alien invasion, one would have to believe that the sightings of UFOs, which I believe are government owned, for many decades is a prerequisite, perhaps, for this agenda.

As I've stated, as well, show me an alien and I'll believe.

Don't know if you've been paying attention to scientists/astronauts who are assuring us that they've seen UFO's lately.

My response: Why are they to be believed as verification that ALIENS exist? Did they see an ET inside the UFO?

Citizens have been reporting UFO sightings for decades, but they're not credible?

One must be a scientist or astronaut.

So, we have to ask ourselves, why now?

Why all this reinforcement at this point in time to CONVINCE us that ALIENS exist.

Was Roswell a HOAX?

Creating disinformation around an event that they plan and execute is their MO and creating a mystery around an event that they may plan to use in the future is their MO as well.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:31 PM

You make a some good points here blue angel. I recently realized that they are doing the a similar thing with the world population as what they do with the children who are programmed to perform certain tasks. They try to traumatize the people. Thats why they always kill people life on TV. They could easily have killed Kennedy is secret. But no, they had to kill him life on TV with his brain splashing all over the place. This is clearly done to create a trauma in people like you say. After events like this people are much more susceptible to reprogramming. This is exactly what we see in the media nowadays. Constant focus on war and violence. Same thing as what Jeff Rense and Alex Jones are doing. In addition Alex Jones, Jeff Rense and GCN are trying to make money out of traumtizing people by selling them gold and new age fake natural products. Apperantly the owner of GCN is big in trading gold. How convenient that Alex Jones wars continiously about financial collapse and that we have to buy gold. Its just business as usual for them and all the dumb patriots go with it. Its time to wake up and see Alex and Jeff for what they really are: sharlatans who want your money.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:22 AM

This is an excerpt from Henry Makow's latest article about the film MIST.

December 4, 2007

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

I was early for “Across the Universe” so I caught the last 20 minutes of “The Mist,” a movie that I would not normally see.

In this film, a town is enveloped in fog and terrorized by fantastic monster crabs, a good metaphor for the Western World today. The movie focuses on about 50 average Americans who take refuge in a supermarket.

When I arrived, the refugees were fighting over the one thing that should unite them: God. They were divided between “believers” and “secularists.” The believers led by Christian fundamentalist Mrs. Carmody, played by Marcia Gay Harden, insisted the calamity was God's punishment for their sins. They must take their medicine. The “secularists” led by artist David Drayton, played by Thomas Jane, just wanted to escape.

CHRISTIANS PORTRAYED AS ZOMBIES

The believers are portrayed as zombies. Clutching knives, they bar the escape route and threaten to kill all non-believers. The secularists are ready to reciprocate. Thus, with monsters on the doorstep, the people are tearing themselves apart.

Mrs. Carmody raves about how God requires blood. She brandishes her knife at Drayton's five-year-old son and demands "a blood sacrifice." You can see her character in this video clip.

Christians are definitely the bad guys: the monsters within our ranks. Were Jews or homosexuals portrayed in this light, it would be a "hate crime."

Most Americans probably would agree on God yet are being riven into warring camps. Most would accept that God is a moral force connected to spiritual ideals like goodness, truth, justice, beauty and love. Because we have souls, we are able to intuit and follow this moral order. This defines us as human and is the basis of any true civilization.

Whether secularists believe in "God" or not, who can deny they are also motivated by spiritual ideals? So the real issue is not whether these ideals exist, but how to achieve them.

But the monsters that control America (using the mass media) aren't giant crabs (except in spirit.) To protect their monopoly on government credit, the central bankers must divide, distract and destabilize the people. Thus we learn to fight over what really should unites us.

You don't need to see this depressing movie so I'll tell you what happens. A secularist shoots Mrs. Carmody in the forehead. The non-believers escape but many are consumed by the giant crabs in typical-horror-movie fashion.

Drayton, his son, a pretty teacher and an older couple are trapped in his SUV. Monster crabs the size of football fields are clomping around. Drayton has the gun but only four bullets are left. The group silently decides he should shoot them all. The child becomes a sacrifice to despair.

Then, the mist lifts and an army column arrives to rescue them. Drayton is in agony over his bad timing. He and the audience learn that, believer or not, life plays cruel tricks.

The ending feels false to me. They gave up too easily.

--------------------------------------------

The following is a comment by Jeff Rense posted on Dr. Makow's site about his article and the movie MIST. Don't know if he is the Rense of which Peter speaks in this article:

Jeff Rense said (December 5, 2007):

wow...you saw Mist...at least the end.

I went and was shocked at the portrayals and
the OUTRAGEOUSLY unnecessary ending.
They are teaching people to kill and commit
suicide...to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state.

Submission and suicide

...killing your own child when his life isn't
even in IMMEDIATE danger.

Something is UP with that film.

Mind control...conditioning?

Fortunately, there were only FIVE (5) total people
in the theater.

I could go on about this film but I haven't time.

The producer/directors are evil sobs in my view
...at the very least.

Resistance and perseverance are mocked and
betrayed in this film...bad signs.

-------------------------------------------

Seems to me that Rense's interpretation of Makow's article is somewhat off.

Makow said the ending seemed false to him. They gave up to early.

Rense says that as Henry states, they are teaching people to give up too early. To kill and commit suicide.

As far as I can tell, Makow didn't mention anything about teaching people to kill and commit suicide.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:56 AM

if they show something in a movie that induces someone to do something subconsciously then they are teaching that thing, without having to spell it out don’t you think?

things don’t need to be spelled out to be implied and be taught by mind control of the subconscious

you know what I’m saying,

its like the word imply has a meaning here, don’t you think?
Old 12-08-2007, 11:12 AM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
if they show something in a movie that induces someone to do something subconsciously then they are teaching that thing, without having to spell it out don’t you think?

things don’t need to be spelled out to be implied and be taught by mind control of the subconscious

you know what I’m saying,

its like the word imply has a meaning here, don’t you think?
Welcome to Club Conspiracy.

Certainly, people are in suggestible states of mind and without spelling it out in a movie, through repetition from cradle to grave, (exposure) the subconscious can act out.

For some, of course, not all and most definitely for those who were victims of mind control and live amongst society.

So, it depends on your level of suggestibility.

I don't think the majority of people will see this movie and decide they're going to kill; commit suicide or kill their child.

I think RENSE's interpretation as to what the film is about implies more of a "suggestion" than the film itself or what Henry Makow found the subject matter to be.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:33 AM

“They are teaching people to kill and commit
suicide...”

from what I can see here, all that this rense guy said was that

"to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state"

he did not say that Makow said "to kill and commit suicide"

rense said "They are teaching people to kill and commit suicide"

you are taking the two phrases within that sentence and implying what rense said that makow said

you are the one who does not seem to understand what rense said

makow never corrected rense, which he normally does if he disagrees with the writer

I think you are reading something into it that was not there

why would you do that

did you read the article?

it doesn't look like you read it at all. it more looks like your subconscious mind picked the phrases and put them together in your own mind. and then accuse this guy of saying something he never said

do you do this often? why? do you suffer from ADD?
Old 12-08-2007, 11:50 AM

blueangel said

"Seems to me that Rense's interpretation of Makow's article is somewhat off.

Makow said the ending seemed false to him. They gave up to early.

Rense says that as Henry states, they are teaching people to give up too early. To kill and commit suicide.

As far as I can tell, Makow didn't mention anything about teaching people to kill and commit suicide."

I think your interpretation is way off...

makow said "gave up to early"

rense said "to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you (makow) state"

so far no problem

rense said "They are teaching people to kill and commit
suicide" - he did not say anything about makow saying or implying anything

you blueangel said this. you are the one connecting the two and implying that rense said something he did not say

the sentence

"They are teaching people to kill and commit suicide...to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state."

which rense wrote says what rense said and followed by what makow stated as to corroborate what rense is saying

rense is the one saying that his opinion is that

"They (the movie) are teaching people to kill and commit suicide...to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state"

and to "give up early" (using makow's phrase)

that sentence does not imply that makow said anything whatsoever about killing anyone or committing suicide

I'm sorry my friend but your understanding is the problem here

you read something and then put words on people's minds as if you know what you are talking about

you don't even know what you are reading

why would your opinion matter if it is based on complete fabrications of your own mind
Old 12-08-2007, 11:50 AM

Rense said:

"They are teaching people to kill and commit
suicide...to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state."

That is not what Makow said.

Makow said they gave up too early. He didn't mention suicide or killing.

If this is what Rense believes Henry implied, so be it.

If this is what Henry implied, so be it.

If I believe something else was implied, I say to each their own.

So be it.

Again, welcome to Club Conspiracy.