Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2007, 10:59 AM

Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

blueangel said

Quote:
Rense said:

"They are teaching people to kill and commit suicide...to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state."

That is not what Makow said.

Makow said they gave up too early. He didn't mention suicide or killing.

that is exactly my point. what rense said is not what makow said. you are the one who thinks that rense’s opinion becomes (as if by some magic) what rense said that makow said

rense’s opinion is not stating that makow said that in his article. it is just rense’s opinion

Quote:
That is not what Makow said.
of course not, it is “rense’s opinion”

what is it that you don’t understand?

Old 12-08-2007, 11:37 AM

I think you're confused. You seem to be in a quaqmire.

Of course, it's Rense's opinion. I haven't stated otherwise.

You must be right, though.

Makow believes the movie was about teaching people to kill, commit suicide and give up too early; although these weren't his precise words as inferred by Rense, because, otherwise, he would have corrected him.

Now, it's crystal clear, right?

Life plays cruel tricks sometimes.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:01 PM

From Makow's front page:

The following is an excerpt from an article on Makow's front page at present, after the comment section, which includes the following link:

[url=http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/120407_common_knowledge.htm]]

Though Cossiga was never one of a rare breed - an honest politician - as Prison Planet calls him ! I mean how can a leader of GLADIO be an honest politician? It doesnt make much sense as most things Alex Jones keeps promoting.....

---------------------------------------------

I went Makow's archives in an attempt to provide the permanent link to this front page, but it doesn't include the articles that appear after the comment section.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:37 PM

here we go again. you see you keep doing it.

if you read the article and understand what is being said and how it is being said, you’d realize that the statement from Alex Jones article

“Cossiga gained respect from opposition parties as one of a rare breed - an honest politician - and led the country for seven years until April 1992.”

is one that must have originated from “research” and not from Alex’s ass. I guarantee you that if you do your own research you’d find out that this guy was considered among his peers as “an honest” politician... not just Alex’s opinion. this is what journalists are supposed to do, do research and verify the information they print, this is part of the “editorial” process...

then you go on to say without any validity whatsoever

“It doesnt make much sense as most things Alex Jones keeps promoting.....”

Alex if obviously not promoting but providing journalistic research. a “journal” is a record

you might not like the truth, it might not make sense, since it most of the time doesn’t in these days run by decrepit liars that have nothing to offer but falsehoods, lies, and deceptions on a grand scale

but what Alex is doing here is providing us with a “record” a “journal” of facts he has researched

i bet you anything if you called in into his show and tried to talk to him about any subject you wouldn’t stand a chance to stay up in the air with him for more than 15 seconds before he would realize you don’t know what the hell you are talking about. you are just mumbling words that come straight out of you ass and not your brain (since you don't seem to be using it right)

obviously anyone who claims that Alex or even Rense are disinformation are the ones afraid of the truth and those are the ones that want to promote garbage based on just any personal crap that comes out of your ass/mouth

you never really think about what you are saying, since it is never truth,

you must be a disinformation agent, what else could you be. you talk lies, you distort everything you read on a sentence by sentence pattern, let alone the entire paragraph or the entire article, that would be impossible to expect

people like you are the ones who portray this image the conspiracies are false, that truth are lies, that lies are true, that your leaders are the answer to a beautiful world with terminator seeds, human surveillance microchips, cameras everywhere, and end up giving real truth seekers a bad name because people like you provide nothing but confused, unsupported nonsense and garbage to read

thank you for welcoming into your forum, I am without words...
Old 12-08-2007, 12:49 PM

The Alex Jones reference is from Makow's front page. They are not my words, PAL!

Go to Makow's front page.

I can place the link here, but when future articles are written they will appear instead of the current article.

I went to the archives for the permanent link to this front page, but it only contains Makow's current article and the comments that follow pertaining to that article and not the articles that follow.

Did you follow that?

www.henrymakow.com
Old 12-08-2007, 12:52 PM

you don't need to PAL me, I am not your PAL...
Old 12-08-2007, 01:19 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
It wasn't meant as a friendly gesture, PAL!
Old 12-08-2007, 02:53 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
you do enjoy irritating people don't you?

is that one of your "good" things? good qualities?
Old 12-08-2007, 06:42 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
you do enjoy irritating people don't you?

is that one of your "good" things? good qualities?
Apparently, you irriate quite easily and you've only be here for a very short time.

The post I made about Jeff Rense's comment irritated you right out of the woodwork.

Stick around longer, and you might find me under your skin.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:59 PM

I can tell you are not very well liked around here. you are probably under everyone's skin already, aren't ya'?