Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2007, 10:05 PM

Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

blueangel you keep doing this same think. you change everything around to fit what you want to hear. that is not what I said.

you have a poor understanding of the english language. where were you born?

just because a pie might look like the moon it doesn’t make the pie the moon.

just because someone is waving and the hand (which there are only so many logical and normal positionings of the hand at any one time) “might look like” one of your evil satanic hand signs doesn’t make it so. I am sorry, but you are way off base here.

you probably do not know much about math either and degrees of freedom

the hand and its movements are very finite. there are only so many possibilities.

anyone can waver their hand and without any knowledge of what their hand is looking like, it might be interpreted by any lunatic as yourself as a satanic movement of the hand.

you are the one with the evil eyes and the evil ears and the evil in you, which takes us back to square one

why are you so negative?

what happened to you early on your childhood that you think everything is evil and you leave no room for goodness or any humanity?