Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2005, 06:04 AM

Default The Pharmakeia of Mystery Babylon

Mystery Babylon's Mega-Merchants
Demand Vitamins Be Outlawed!
Will be by Rx Only. Starting First in Europe Then in USA
How does this news tie into the prophecies about Mystery Babylon?

Here's just another example proving America is Mystery Babylon by way of her "mega-merchants" and their
"pharmakeia" (pharmaceuticals).

"...for the merchants of you were the "mega-ones" (or great ones) of the earth because by the "pharmakeia" of you,
were deceived all the nations." [Literal rendering of the original Greek] Revelation 18:23

..."they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments." Isaiah 47:9

"Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail." Isaiah 47:12

The word we use for Pharmacy and Pharmaceuticals is originally a Greek word. It shows up in the Bible in connection to Witchcraft and Sorcery. We'd like to look at the meaning of the word and then relate it to what is transpiring today regarding Mystery Babylon.

Definition:

Strong's Concordance Code number for "pharmakeia" is #5331 and related to #53332 and #5333.

Strong's Concordance Definition

#5331 = from 5332 - medication, (pharmacy) i.e. (by extension) magic. (literally or figuratively):
sorcery or witchcraft.

#5332 = word is pharmakeus = from pharmakon = (a drug, i.e. spell-giving potion); a druggist.
("pharmacist") or poisoner, i.e. (by extension) a magician, a sorcerer.

#5333 = word is pharmakos = same as #5332 = a sorcerer.

Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament

#5331 = Definition: a. the use or the administering of drugs. b. poisoning. c. sorcery, magical arts,
often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it.

#5332 = one who prepares or uses magical remedies, a sorcerer

Moulton's Anaylitical Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament

#5331 = employment of drugs for any purpose; sorcery, magic, enchantment (see also Gal 5:20, Rev 9:21 & 18:23)

#5332 = one who deals in drugs, an enchanter, magician, sorcerer.

#5333 = a sorcerer

Mounce's Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament

Mounce's definitions are identical to those of Moulton above.

Bauer-Arndt-Gingrich & Danker - A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and other Early Christian Literature - Second Edition - 1979. Page 854, top part of Column a.

#5331 = sorcery, magic, magic arts

#5332 = mixer of poisons. magician. to mix poison, make potions, practice magic.

pharmakon = Poison = a magic potion, a charm. a medicine, a remedy, a drug.

Origin was credited to the Egyptian goddess Isis ( Babylonian name - Ishtar - "Mother of the Harlots")

Moulton & Milligan's Vocabulary of the Greek Testament

In commenting on how the word was used, M & M tell us that "in its general sense ' practice of drugging'.
It carries the sinister sense of 'poisoning.' ... From this it is an easy transition to sorcery, witchcraft.

The term involves the use of mixing chemicals for the ultimate purpose of occultic ends. In other words
chemicals (or drugs) are a gateway to occult power and occult guidance. Concocting a chemical brew
went hand in hand with petitioning occult powers for favors or actions.

When we look at Revelation 18:23 we note that the mega-merchants (US based multi-national companies) are the "great ones" of the Earth. Then we note the use of "Pharmakeia" in the verse tied to the woman and her multi-national corporation leaders. The woman is apparently using the "mega-merchants" to administer her pharmakeia to the world.

Now please note that the term is "plural" indicating there were many sorceries or 'spells' used. We can say that not only illicit drugs are involved but the entire concept of modern medicine is involved including and especially herbs, oils and over-the-counter drugs even vitamins. While the term most likely conveys more than mere drugs of all kinds, we'll remain focused in this article on just the drug aspect and its relation to breaking news.

The Move To Restrict Vitamins

The latest news that the New World Order, Illuminati now wish to regulate over-the-counter drugs such as
vitamins, aspirin etc indicates the extent of the absolute greed of these mega-merchants. It also demonstrates the control of the woman is exceedingly extensive.

The irony of this latest story. The attempt to regulate over-the-counter products started in the United States
several years ago but has been unable to convince Congress to pass legislation outlawing over-the-counter
purchases of aspirin, vitamins, etc. Congress feared for its political life should it pass. The only way to bring
about such change in the United States was by setting up bizarre treaties to which the US would agree that
would override US law and thus bind the US by treaty. This is what is now happening. The World Trade Organization is now firmly in place and has established precedents that strip away US sovereign law. The stage is now set for the America's drug-boys to rope America by going through the back door starting first with the EU.

This is merely one more example of the Harlot of Babylon working hard to drug the world into a stupor.
To learn more about the outlawing of over-the-counter drugs and vitamins. Click here:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james24.htm

Old 03-12-2005, 08:11 PM

Default Re: The Pharmakeia of Mystery Babylon

If vitamins and aspirin ever become illegal, I'm gonna be stealing them. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-13-2005, 03:08 AM

Great post, Protocol! Sad but true, they are doing all they can to prohibit the use of vitamins in Europe...

Quote:
Strong's Concordance Definition
Could you explain what this means? I've never heard of it.
Old 03-14-2005, 06:23 AM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
If vitamins and aspirin ever become illegal, I'm gonna be stealing them. :-P
there's alot of blackmarket grannies out there, truly!!