Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2007, 08:45 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: The Absurdities of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

FINALLY!

Old 12-16-2007, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
FINALLY!
Old 12-24-2007, 11:06 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Shadow wrote:
FINALLY!
What was this about? Just to make sure that you pissed on top of the shadows post?

Does you "husband" know just how childish you act on this site?

Do your "children" know how childish you act on this site?

Does your "husband" think you are setting a good example to your "children" with your childish behaviour on the internet?

Make a new years resolution to help yourself and your "husband" and "children"

It's a simple resolution: Just say not to the internet! You should before your "husband" does it for you!
Old 01-30-2009, 02:40 PM

My father was an illegal immigrant from Canada. He came down during the great depression of the 1930's. He worked for the Union Pacific Railroad for over 40 years before he retired. None of us knew that he was an illegal until after he died.

Of his 7 children, all but one got a B.A. or higher (and that one made more money that the rest of us combined). Three of us served in the U.S. Armed Forces, and all of us are responsible citizens of this country.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
My father was an illegal immigrant from Canada. He came down during the great depression of the 1930's. He worked for the Union Pacific Railroad for over 40 years before he retired. None of us knew that he was an illegal until after he died.

Of his 7 children, all but one got a B.A. or higher (and that one made more money that the rest of us combined). Three of us served in the U.S. Armed Forces, and all of us are responsible citizens of this country.
What's your point?

That you're a hypocrite.

You don't want our country to provide for our citizens in any way, shape or form because you consider those who can't afford health care to be lazy, but, your father came to America after the great depression; stayed here illegally for 40 years and WE provided for him, his wife and their seven children.

Or is your point that everyone except you and your siblings are losers because six out of seven have a B.A or higher except one who makes more money than the six of you combined?

I have news for you, pal, you and your six siblings aren't the only responsible citizen's of this country.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-30-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:24 PM

Wrong once again Blue Angel. You have a real habit of being wrong.

NOBODY provided for my father or for his family. He worked his entire life, until retirement. he BOUGHT his home, he didn't live in government housing. All of his children earned their way through school.

I didn't particularly like him, he and my mother split up when I was only two. I didn't really get to know him until after I was an adult.

But he EARNED his way through life, as most illegal aliens do. They don't get welfare, etc., they WORK for their keep.

Once again, you jump to all of the wrong conclusions. You are so quick to condemn others, when you know nothing at all.

Tell us oh smart one, how far have YOU gone through school? What is YOUR profession? How have any of YOUR children done in life?

You and your ilk want those of us that have worked hard, to provide a comfortable life for you. Why should we? What have you done to earn a more comfortable life? I suspect that my older brother pays more in taxes every year than you make. He got there throuh her own very hard work and his inate talent.

Nobody gave anyone in my family a damn thing, so why should we share our success with losers like you? You're right, I don't want to see people like you obtain all of the benefits of hard work, while doing nothing.

If you want it, WORK FOR IT! GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS, GET AN EDUCATION AND WORK HARD FOR THE BENEFITS. If you are not willing to do that, then just shut up.

I will repeat some rather famous words: "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

And tell me, why are you advocating so hard for American benefits, on a Canadian forum? Doesn't make much sense, does it?
Old 01-31-2009, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
Wrong once again Blue Angel. You have a real habit of being wrong.

I have a habit of being right.

NOBODY provided for my father or for his family. He worked his entire life, until retirement. he BOUGHT his home, he didn't live in government housing. All of his children earned their way through school.

I didn't particularly like him, he and my mother split up when I was only two. I didn't really get to know him until after I was an adult.

But he EARNED his way through life, as most illegal aliens do. They don't get welfare, etc., they WORK for their keep.

Once again, you jump to all of the wrong conclusions. You are so quick to condemn others, when you know nothing at all.

I didn't condemn anyone. I replied to your post and it wasn't a condemnation. You're accusing me of what you do.

Tell us oh smart one, how far have YOU gone through school? What is YOUR profession? How have any of YOUR children done in life?

I don't have to tell you anything.

You and your ilk want those of us that have worked hard, to provide a comfortable life for you. Why should we? What have you done to earn a more comfortable life? I suspect that my older brother pays more in taxes every year than you make. He got there throuh her own very hard work and his inate talent.

What are you talking about? I've worked hard all of my life and so have millions of other people and I certainly have not asked you or anyone else to provide a comfortable life for me. I provide for myself. I'm speaking of our government providing health care for those who do not have the monetary means to secure medical coverage on their own.

Sorry, pal, but you and your siblings aren't the only hard workers in AMERICA or the world. In your delusional world, you might think this, but it ain't true. I truly have no interest in what your older brother pays in taxes and I'm certain no one else on this site does either.

Nobody gave anyone in my family a damn thing, so why should we share our success with losers like you? You're right, I don't want to see people like you obtain all of the benefits of hard work, while doing nothing.

From where did you ascertain that I was asking you to share anything with me. I provide for myself. I have no problem with helping the less fortunate. Obviously, you do.

If you want it, WORK FOR IT! GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS, GET AN EDUCATION AND WORK HARD FOR THE BENEFITS. If you are not willing to do that, then just shut up.

You have problems. No where was I asking for benefits for myself. I think you might better comprehend the written word, if you weren't so ANGRY! I don't shut up for anyone.

I will repeat some rather famous words: "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

Why are you repeating the words of an American President on a Canadian website?

And tell me, why are you advocating so hard for American benefits, on a Canadian forum? Doesn't make much sense, does it?

Why are you repeating the words of an American President on a Canadian website? Doesn't make much sense, does it?
ILLEGAL ALIEN: An "illegal alien" is a foreigner who (1) does not owe allegiance to our country; and (2) who has violated our laws and customs in establishing residence in our country. He or she is therefore a criminal under applicable U.S. laws.

The term "illegal alien" is used by U.S. citizens who believe that non-citizens entering our country must comply with our immigration laws.

The term "illegal alien" is predicated upon U.S. immigration law which requires foreigners entering the U.S. to comply with our country's rules and laws regarding entry into, and residence within, our country.

P.S. Obviously, you don't know this, but Club Conspiracy is about the world. Just because the FORUM originates from Canada, doesn't mean the only subject matter that can be discussed is about that COUNTRY!

I would think you would be able to comprehend this just by looking at the format.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-31-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:48 AM

Blue, you must believe in fairies, the "little people" and many other fantasies.

Where does government get the money to provide anything for anyone? They get it through taxes. In other words, those of us that have made a success of ourselves have to pay for the government to provide benefits for people like you that want to take, take , take.

Is it my fault that you did not get an adequate education so you could enter a profession? Is it my fault if you had more children than you could afford? Is it my fault that you toiled at a low paying job all of your life?

No, those things are NOT MY fault, so why should I have to pay for YOUR mistakes?

That is the difference between you and me, I believe that people should be self sufficient, and you believe that you are entitled to have whatever you want.

It doesn't fall off the trees my dear Blue. The government has to raise the money to pay for programs like you want. The only way they can raise money is to raise taxes.

Plus, if they provide the service, they will also control that service. So, you could easily end up like my grandmother, denied surgery, so you die!
Old 03-18-2009, 02:24 PM

I think that we are missing the bigger picture here.

-
Old 05-20-2009, 02:46 AM
Banned

Thanks for your post!~